FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Office Affiar

Office Affiar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exilexi14 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Town

A few years ago I had started an affair with my boss. Not the best idea as it ended badly.

It was coming up to the christmas party and I was expecting to hook up with John (my boss). I spent the whole day getting ready and pampering myself. Picking out the perfect underware, dress and killer heels. I settled for a sexy red bra, tight, low cut dress, killer heels and to finish it off some blood red nail polish and lipstick.

I arrived at the party and hung out with some friends while waiting on John. After some dinner and few drink I came to the conclusion that John wasnt going to show up. I was getting a lot of attention and decided to just go with the flow and have a good night with my mates.

There was one guy from work, Conner, quite a good looking guy but very young. Anyway he was paying me a lot of attention. Not that I minded. We drank and flirted alot through out the night.

When it came time to head home Connor offered to walk me. I only lived 5 minutes away so I agreed. He stopped as we came up to a lane way and started kissing me.He kept kissing me and I kept responding. He unbuttoned my coat and started rubbing my breasts. It felt so good I just kept on kissing him. His hand found its way inside my dress and he was caressing my bare breast now, I continued to kiss him.

He put his hand up my dress and started stroking my bare pussy. I pulled away with nerves and said I couldn't continue even though I was very wet and horny.

Anyway over the next couple of weeks Connor and I stole a couple of minutes here and there with one another. He walked me out to my car a few times where we made out and had even had oral sex. I felt guilty but I was only getting to see John every few weeks.

We became bolder, having sex on the conference room table and in the parking lot in work. John didn't suspect a thing as I was married. He didn't realise just how much sex I needed.

One unforgettable night was when Connor and I had sex in my car in our work parking lot. It was dark and almost everyone left work for the day but it was still early. On the way home I got a text from John asking to meet tonight. So here I was on my way home with stuff running down my leg and John wanting to meet me in an hour.

I rushed into the house, told my husband I was going back out, showered, freshen up and changed into one of Johns favorite outfits and went to met him at his his apartment. John would be pissed if he knew I was seeing Connor. We didn’t have much time so it was just normal hot terrific sex with John.

It was the first time I had ever had sex with two guys in one day and led me to be the filthy slut I am today. I continued to see both guys for the months to follow. It was hard work keeping up with two guys and occasionally my hubby but I enjoyed every second of it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds very hot

By *supermenCouple (MM)  over a year ago

North London

Hey john and Connor here!

Town

It was very hot. Things with John got very messy and eventually came to an end. I still see Connor but its very rare as he had to move with work

"A few years ago I had started an affair with my boss. Not the best idea as it ended badly.

It was coming up to the christmas party and I was expecting to hook up with John (my boss). I spent the whole day getting ready and pampering myself. Picking out the perfect underware, dress and killer heels. I settled for a sexy red bra, tight, low cut dress, killer heels and to finish it off some blood red nail polish and lipstick.

I arrived at the party and hung out with some friends while waiting on John. After some dinner and few drink I came to the conclusion that John wasnt going to show up. I was getting a lot of attention and decided to just go with the flow and have a good night with my mates.

There was one guy from work, Conner, quite a good looking guy but very young. Anyway he was paying me a lot of attention. Not that I minded. We drank and flirted alot through out the night.

When it came time to head home Connor offered to walk me. I only lived 5 minutes away so I agreed. He stopped as we came up to a lane way and started kissing me.He kept kissing me and I kept responding. He unbuttoned my coat and started rubbing my breasts. It felt so good I just kept on kissing him. His hand found its way inside my dress and he was caressing my bare breast now, I continued to kiss him.

He put his hand up my dress and started stroking my bare pussy. I pulled away with nerves and said I couldn't continue even though I was very wet and horny.

Anyway over the next couple of weeks Connor and I stole a couple of minutes here and there with one another. He walked me out to my car a few times where we made out and had even had oral sex. I felt guilty but I was only getting to see John every few weeks.

We became bolder, having sex on the conference room table and in the parking lot in work. John didn't suspect a thing as I was married. He didn't realise just how much sex I needed.

One unforgettable night was when Connor and I had sex in my car in our work parking lot. It was dark and almost everyone left work for the day but it was still early. On the way home I got a text from John asking to meet tonight. So here I was on my way home with stuff running down my leg and John wanting to meet me in an hour.

I rushed into the house, told my husband I was going back out, showered, freshen up and changed into one of Johns favorite outfits and went to met him at his his apartment. John would be pissed if he knew I was seeing Connor. We didn’t have much time so it was just normal hot terrific sex with John.

It was the first time I had ever had sex with two guys in one day and led me to be the filthy slut I am today. I continued to see both guys for the months to follow. It was hard work keeping up with two guys and occasionally my hubby but I enjoyed every second of it.

"

Wow naughty naughty girl

Did you have to quote the whole story just to say naughty girl.

Couldnt you of just ssid that at bottom as im sure most people would understand your referring to the OP.

Quoting and requoting entire posts does become boring and utilies much more server space. Think of the environment lol

"Did you have to quote the whole story just to say naughty girl.

Couldnt you of just ssid that at bottom as im sure most people would understand your referring to the OP.

Quoting and requoting entire posts does become boring and utilies much more server space. Think of the environment lol "

Did you have to criticise? NO NEED. People on forums are always so negative get a grip

Very hot!

Town

Just wish I had the two of them at once. Now that would have been

Fancy a third?? Lol. So did hubby ever find out? X

By *un for 2Couple  over a year ago

The West

Very sexy story

Town

He still has no idea to this day

Town

Connor really gave me my sexual awakening. Time was scarce with each other as we were both married. We have been seeing each other about six years now but not as much as we would like now.

Within several months I was sharing my deepest sexual dreams. One of them was threesomes with another man or men. As I had never had a threesome of any kind, it sounded amazing. Here's how it all began.

One evening as I was finishing work, Connor asked if I would like to meet him and a friend of his later. I of course said yes. Quickly drove home and showered and told my hubby I was meeting the girls for a drink.

I walked into the hotel bar in the tiniest dress and heels, no underware. Hoping that Connor would be fucking me hard to night. What I got was a surprise. He introduced me to his mate David. Tall, dark and hansom. After a couple of drinks Connor whispers in my ear would you like to have a threesome with me and David. I of course replied yes straight away.

We all walked to the room and the nerves were pretty obvious. Connor opens the door and settles our nerves with a small drink...

Connor pulled me up off the bed and gave me a hug. David came up behind me and without speaking he undid my dress.

Connor began to caress my breasts and suck my nipples. David's hand was slowly inching up my legs towards my pussy. I quickly parted my legs. Connor made sure to make eye contact with me making sure that I was enjoying everything that was happening.

David moved to my other side and began to suck & lick one breast with Connor on the other breast. They both caressed my legs at the same time. They kept touching me all over but never touching my pussy. They played and kissed my body all over in unison. I spread my legs wide apart for the guys to see my bare pussy. Connor took one leg and kissed and licked my inner thigh, David did the same on my other thigh. Slowly they went up and down, stopping now and then to give me deep licks on my clit.

They then rolled me over on my stomach, caressed, and dropped kisses all over my ass and fingered and tongued my pussy.

David pulled me to my feet and asked me to kneel before them. For the first time I seen Davids cock and I had never seen such a Hugh cock before. I expressed fear that David may be to big for me but he promised to me gentle with me.

I started rubbing both cocks together. Swapping from one to the other. I could barely wrap my hand around Davis cock. Even with both my hands stroking it there was room for another. It felt so big in my mouth. I could barely breath.

While sucking David, Connor decided he had enough and pulls me into the doggy position. He rubbed his cock around my pussy feeling my wetness. Then in quick movement he entered me.

Connor then gets up onto the bed and I slowly follow. He is flat on his back with my lips wrapped around his cock. I feel David behind me. Fingering my pussy and slowly pushing his cock in a little every now and again. I could feel his thickness stretching my pussy and eventually he fills me. Its a little uncomfortable at first but I soon begin to enjoy it. I tried hard not cum but I did. Very hard. As he fucked me harder I no longer feared his cock was to big.

David began pumping me in a different rhythm, his cock gliding effortlessly in and out. He thrust me into total submission. I had stooped sucking Connor. Then he came. He came in heavy forward jerking motions and made groaning sounds. I cried out as I could feel his squirting inside hitting the top of my vagina.

I stayed in the same position and ordered Connor to fuck me in the same position. After a few thrusts Connor came deep inside me. We all lay together totally fucked but after ten minutes and a quick shower we were ready to go again.

Was one of the most amazing nights of my life. We had several threesomes with David after. Connor loved to see me being such a slut.

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story. ??

Town

Thanks. Only wish we were still having threesomes lol

By *corpion_KingMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Great story, can't wait for more, ?? x

Town

Oh we had many sexual adventures together.

"Did you have to quote the whole story just to say naughty girl.

Quoting and requoting entire posts does become boring and utilies much more server space. Think of the environment lol

Did you have to criticise? NO NEED. People on forums are always so negative get a grip "

Here here! Certain people in the forums need to realise they're not in charge! You can quote what you like!!

Town

I remember the first time Connor and I got to spend a full night together. I brought every toy I had. Decided might as well make the most of the time we had and believe me when I say we did.

We really explored each others body that night. Using toy after toy. Connor decided that for one hour I could have control over him. Do as I want sexually. Now I knew one of Connors biggest fantasies was to be fucked with a strap-on.

I jokingly suggested using my strap-on on his ass. He didnt disagree. So I ordered him on all fours. Lubed up my fingers and slowly placed my fingers in his ass. There was a little reluctance as first but after a few minutes he was shoving himself back on my fingers and letting out little grunts as he did.

I quickly withdrew my fingers and put on my strap-on. I lubed it up real good. Really slowly and inch my inch I enter his ass. I take it as slow as I can. Knowing how much it hurts. His breathing is hard and deep. His cock getting harder by the second.

Once im all the way in I start rocking my hips like I think guys do when they are fucking me. He is by now moaning and groaning, I build up speed and he is going out of his mind. Begging me to make him cum. I reach my hand around and start wanking his very hard cock. He is almost howling by now and I whisper in his ear that he has 10 seconds to cum or I stop. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 and he comes all over my hand almost howling.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Sweet jayus Lexi what are u tryi g to do to me this early in the morning , I have a full days work to get trough and now with visions of us adventures in my head I am going to be hard all day

limerick

Sweet jayus Lexi what are u tryi g to do to me this early in the morning , I have a full days work to get trough and now with visions of us adventures in my head I am going to be hard all day

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Another great instalment.

This is an amazing thread, so sexy. I am so hard and wet reading it. Thanks lexi

I want a john and a conner yum

I want a john and a conner yum

Town

I had a lot of fun with Connor. He knew how to push me and get me to go for what I wanted sexually.

limerick

Since u cheered up my morning tea break and I am now going around semi hard do continue with ur stories u have my interest now

I want to know more x

I want to know more x

Town

Lack of sex at home and Connor being so far away has made me start to think about the things we did. Hard to find the time to write them all down.

Town

Somehow Connor and my hubby became friends. Not really sure how it happened. I would often come home from being off with the girls to find him sat in my sitting room with my hubby having a drink. After a while the awkwardness wore off. He would often steel a cheeky feel while hubby was gone to get something.

I was heading off with the hubby for a night to a gig up the north. He invited Connor along saying that he could share our room as it had two beds and he knew someone who had a spare ticket. I was feeling a little akward and even more so when we arrived at the hotel to be told the room was double booked. After a lot of arguing and trying to find another place we decided we would have to go camping.

My hubby leaves me alone with Connor while he heads off to buy a tent. I told Connor I just wanted to head home but he persuaded me to stay and rough it for one night. I reluctantly agreed. Dont know why but heaven knows he has that effect on me.

He could make me do or say anything. All he had to do was ask.

We go the camping park and while the guys erect the tent I head for a shower to blow off some steam. For some reason I start to feel very horny and find my hand wondering between my legs while my other hand is playing with my boobs. I rub my clit harder and faster dying to cum and im just about there when someone shouts in from the other cubicle to see if I am ok. Feeling a little frustrated I realise my cumming will just have to wait.

Once at the gig I start to relax a little more. The drinks are flowing and I am starting to feel brave. Connor is standing behind me and as I back myslef into him I slowly reach my hand behind my back to feel his erect cock. He whispers in my ear and asks me to follow him outside in about ten minutes.

Ten minutes pass and im not sure what to do but end up telling my hubby I need the loo and will be back soon.

I make my way outside to find Connor leaning against a tree looking so sexy. he grabs me by the hand and says he is going to take care of me. I tell him I cant but he is much stronger than me. He pulls me close and kisses me. His hands find there way up my skirt and find there way to my pussy. I beg him to stop for fear of being caught. Although still very turned on. He pulls me further into the trees. He pushes me back against a tree taring my back. I try to push him away but know its no use. He has that animalistic look in his eye. He orders me to turn around and place my hands against the tree and spread my legs. He enters me and starts fucking me hard. I feel my legs get shaky and I cry out that I am going to cum. Connor cums inside me less than a minute later.

I quickly make my way back to my hubby with cum dripping down my legs. I feel ashamed and turned on all at once. Connor doesnt come back until the gig is over and just said he wanted to give us alone time together.

We are all my now fairly full and make our way back to our tent. We have a few more drinks before we go to sleep. I climb in between the two guys. My hubby quicky falls asleep and before long I feel my sleeping bag slowly open and Connors hand slip under my top feeling my breasts. It feels amazing and so naughty at the same time.

He quickly drops he hands between my legs and feels my wetness. He uses the juices from my pussy to lube my ass. I keep my back to him but try getting him to stop. He whispers in my ear that this is the effect I have on him and I just have to take whats coming.

I feel the tip of his cock at the entrance to my ass. I try to roll forward but with no luck as my hubby is in the way. He enters my ass and pumps his cock in and out slowly. He uses his free hand to massage my clit. I try not to make a sound as I cum hard. He is still fucking my ass hard and he eventually keeps deep inside my ass.

We fall asleep until the early hours of the morning. When we wake, Connor insists on heading into town to get us something to eat. My hubby feeling horny desides he is going to have his way with me. I am grinning all the way home knowing I have two loads of cum in my pussy and one in my ass and not all Connors.

limerick

Sweet devine Lexi u are a little slut aren't u its feels good to be at conors beck and call I bet

Town

He definatly turned me into slut and I loved every second of it. Not met a guy who could make me feel half of what he did

limerick

Yes it can be hard to find someone that just does it for u. Then u meet someone totally unassuming that catches ur interest u know u have to find out what it is that they have that intrigues u and boom they blow ur mind. I have had that and cherish it she amazing little slut and pushes my boundaries like no one else that's why I am so interested in ur stories

Town

Its very hard. Sexually we had such an amazing connection. Not sure ill ever find it again with someone but sure its worth a try.

Jesus Lexi why do I not have more co-workers like you lol?!

limerick

"Its very hard. Sexually we had such an amazing connection. Not sure ill ever find it again with someone but sure its worth a try."

Always worth a try u never know who's around the corner that will bring out ur best

Town

Thats very true Cj. Hope to find someone soon

Where should we send applications Lexi lol?!

Town

The fact that you had to ask that means your not for me lol. A I am sure I will find someone. Just not sure here is the place.

If you like though just send your applaction to my inbox and ill be sure to give it a read

limerick

Well as I sit here clapping my hands contemplating my application I read that I am outside ur age bracket and smoker so I'll just have to settle for the stories u decide to relate to us

"The fact that you had to ask that means your not for me lol. A I am sure I will find someone. Just not sure here is the place.

If you like though just send your applaction to my inbox and ill be sure to give it a read "

You sure hubby doesn't know? I had a good idea my wife was getting extra, wasnt sire about how I felt. She had an affair with her boss too, heard him fuck her at xmas party in her hotel - that crystalised my thoights it was horny as hell! I told her I heard, we argued a little and she said she broke it off but didnt really and carried on fucking him and others till she caught him with another woman. I eventually told her she could play as much as she liked but she didnt belive me for ages!

Town

Well if he knows he is very good at hiding it lol

Town

One of many fantasies was to have sex with a stranger. I dont know why but just the thought of fucking someone I do not know turns me on.

Connor decides that he is going to help me with this fantasy. He just tells me a time and place. All I have to do is be there but could I go through with it. I showered and dressed. Took a drink followed by about three more. I picked up the phone to call for a taxi but hung it up. My stomach was turning and my pussy was dripping wet. I didnt know what to do. In the end I call the taxi, not wanting to disappoint Connor.

I get out at the hotel, take the key from the desk and head to the room. I out on the blindfold as instructed. Every minute feels like an hour as I wait. Im shaking with excitement and fear all at once. Getting wetter by the second. Then I hear the sound of the key in the door and someone enters. I am secretly hoping its Connor but quickly realise its not when a very firm voice says stand for me slut.

I get off the bed slowly and almost shaking. I have no idea what this guy looks like or even where he is in the room. After a few minutes I feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. He slowly kisses the line from my back to my shoulders and makes his way around till he is standing in front of me. He kisses me hard. I can feel his hands reach around and unclip my bra. He stands back and says only one word magnificent.

My nerves are starting to settle just a little now. I am so horny and ache for this strangers touch. He tells me to part my legs. Obviously I did not do it quick enough as he rips off the thin peace of lace that barely covers my pussy.

I feel his mouth move to my boobs. My nipples harden instantly. I am sensitive to his touch. Do not know if its the blindfold or the fact that his a complete stranger. I am almost at the point of orgasm and he hasnt even reached my pussy yet. I can only assume he knows as he puts his hand on my shoulder and pushes me to my knees.

I take his cock in my mouth for the first time and can lift my hand to wrap it around his cock. He removes my hands and says I have to suck like a slut. He places his hands on the back of my head and starts fucking my mouth. I can barely breath but deep throat him as much as I can. I am guessing he likes it from his moans. I move my head to try get every inch of him in my mouth. His breathing is getting quicker now and he tells me what a good little slut I am. He says he will reward me soon and not long after he fills my mouth with spurt, after spurt of hot cum.

More please

Town

Ill post more later

Lucky lads

Town

He pulls me to the bed now and lies me down. Parts my legs. I feel his tongue search for my clit and I am on fire. I ache for him to pleasure me and I dont have long to wake. He licks and sucks my clit while his fingers stretch my pussy. It feels so so good. All of a sudden he stops and moves away. I am not sure why or what he is doing but I feel a warm liquid between my legs. I asked him what he was doing. He replied peeing. I didnt know weather to be turned on or off. He started fucking while he peed inside me, it didnt take him long to cum. He shoot his messy load all over my boobs.

He then takes me to the shower. The feeling of the warm water casading over my body is so good. I still have not cum yet and my clit is throbbing. I feel like my insides are onfire. He soaps up my body and pays special attention to my ass and pussy. I can feel the orgasm building up inside me. I am so close. My hips are grinding back and forth and my breathing is getting very fast. Then he stops. Gets out of the shower and hands me a towel. When I am dried off he leads me back to the room.

[Removed by poster at 10/10/14 14:24:31]

I knew you looked familiar!!!

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Next time I'm in kilmuckridge I would love to book a room at Sean ogs for you

Loved those stories!

Wow!!

Am so hard after that

"Oh we had many sexual adventures together."

what about 3som with connor an another women

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great stories

Town

I am then pushed back onto the bed and told to part my legs and masturbate I am quite turned on again and quickly oblige. With in minutes I cum but its not really satisfying enough. I am aching to be touched and he much of sensed this because because he asks do you want me to make you cum slut. I quickly reply yes please.

I feel his finger between my pussy lips, its felt so good. He now has two fingers inside me. It feels so good. I let out a small moan. He rubs my pussy, slowly at first and then quickly frantically. I am almost there. The orgasm is building up inside me. He places his hands on my butt cheeks and flips me over. He spreads my thighs and gives me the best licking I have had in ages. I still havent cum yet. He stops each time as I am just there.

I feel him rub this cock against my pussy lips.I could feel my pussy beating and my hips shaking from anticipation. He is enjoying teasing me, slowly pumping his cock inside me but not quite the whole way. I beg him to fuck me. He eventually pushes the whole of cock deep inside my pussy. He is pulling me to and fro , faster and faster. I could feel his climax building. He was pounding me so hard that I could feel my tits jumping like crazy. He pulls out of me quickly and cums all over my tummy and pussy. Its feels so good. Spurt after spurt of hot cum. I can feel it dripping down to my pussy hole and mixing with my juices. He bends over and licks my pussy and returns back to my mouth to kiss me.

Town

Great I think to myself as I still have not cum properly. I lay back on the bed and the room is silent. After a while I attempt to remove the blindfold but with a firm voice I am told to leave it on as he is not finished with me yet.

He gets up off the bed and I here him moving around. I just to cum. Want him to make me cum. He eventually comes back to the bed. I fell the head of a cock enter my mouth again. I suck like the little slut that I am. I am eger to please over and over again in the hope of him making me cum.

Just then I felt two hands at my hips. Now considering I had a cock down my throat I got a fright. I am trying my best to get away but to no avail. My mind is racing as to who this other person could be. I am dripping wet now. I struggled to protest against these two guys.

I could feel fingers around my wet lips and decide to just go with it as I know Connor would never do anything to hurt me. I am deepthroating the cock in my mouth and can feel the salvia dripping down the sides of my mouth. The fingers in my pussy were making me want to devour the cock in my mouth all the more.

I feel a cock enter my pussy and I now have two guys inside me. It feels so good. I can here the two guys switch places now and I feel like their filthy slut.

The other cock enters my pussy now and it feels bigger than it did in my mouth. The sensation of this massive erection sends me over the edge and I cry out as I orgasm. Oh it feels so good to finally cum. It lasts for at least a minute. I feel a head between my breasts now and I rest my hands behind my head enjoying the feeling these to guys are giving me.

I feel a cock between my breasts now and as it fucks them I reach my tongue out to lick the head. I here him cry oh fuck.

You like that I whisper.

Your such a dirty slut arent you is what I get back.

I am then pulled to the end of the bed and forced to bend over. I feel something cold running down the cheeks of my ass. Then soon after I feel fingers enter my ass. It feels so good. The fingers are replaced by a hard cock and I quickly orgasm again.

Before long they were both taking turns using my ass and pussy like a play thing.

I am then pulled back up off the bed and made to straddle a cock, while the guy behind me fills my ass. It feels so good to have my pussy and ass filled at once.

I am crying out that I want some cum in my filthy mouth. Then I feel someone in front of me. They are breathing heavy and before I know what hits me they are shouting take my fucking load in your mouth you dirty little slut.

I was enjoying all this too much and couldnt yet do the math. I came as my mouth was filled with hot cum.

Before I had a chance to realise I could feel a fat cock pulsating inside of me. I feel fingers bury themselves into my hips and the sound of a man cry out Oh shit Oh fuck.

Oh God ya I whisper.With that he gives one final plunge deep inside my ass. His cum fills my ass, spurt after spurt of hot cum. Oh fuck yes I shout out. Not wanting this to be over. I have two loads of cum and I suddenly realise that I still have someone under me.

I was quickly spun around and put back on the bed. My legs were pushed apart and I feel a cock enter my pussy. Fucking me harder and harder.He holds a hand over my mouth and I scream into his palm. His other hand is pinning my hand. I am using my one free hand to hold onto his hip.

I begin to orgasm very heavily. The sensation was so intense that I almost passed out.

I feel the guy quickly withdraw from my pussy. His cock enters my mouth and with just a few sucks he cums. I make sure to take every last drop. I feel like such a used and dirty little whore. It suddenly dawns on me that I had infact had three guys and just the one.

The room falls silent and I here the door shut. Someone walk across the room and sits on the bed. I feel hands at my blindfold and its slowly removed. I find it hard to focus and eventually I see that Connor is sitting on the bed with me. He bends down and kisses me and says I hope you enjoyed babe x

Lexi this is the sexiest thing I've ever heard!

Town

Thanks. Could do with another Connor now.

Well my application form, cv and cover letter are in

Sweet Jesus...

Love the story

Town

Thanks guys

"Thanks. Could do with another Connor now."

Lexi, I am sure you will not have a problem getting a new connor. There will be a queue a mile long xx

Love this story so hot

Town

After another hour fucking one another we feel asleep in each other arms. The morning came and I showered. Attempted to get dressed. Connor handed me a bag and told me to go into the bathroom and put on what was in the bag. I quickly realised that my fun was not over.

I step out of the bathroom feeling pretty good about myself. Loving the new outfit. I totally frooze when I saw what was in front of me. Here was this totally naked black man standing before me. A thousand thoughts ran through my head with in a few seconds. I had discussed having sex with a black man with Connor. Obviously he thought I would enjoy it.

Connor asks me if I enjoy the view infront of me. I seem to loose my voice and both guys tease me about having never seen a black man naked.

For the first time I avert my eyes to his cock. Its hugh. I mean the kind of big I have never seen before. I am not sure what to do. He walks over to me and kissses me passionately. His hand finds its way to my errect nipples and he pinches them. Its painful and pleasurable all at once. I feel one of his fingers slip inside my pussy. My legs starting shaking. I was already close to exploding.

I couldnt wait to try and get his cock in my mouth and I didnt have long to wait. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my knees. He rammed his cock in my mouth. It was really hard to take as it was so big. I teased the head with my tongue. I massaged his balls while playing with his cock. After a few minutes I feel his balls tighten. He pulls away.

He pulls off my panties and throws me back on the bed. His tongue searches for my clit and quickly finds it. His tongue is now circling my clit. I feel a finger find its way to my ass and I cant help but cum, over and over again.

He asks if my pussy can handle his ten inch cock and before I can answer he slammed his cock deep inside my pussy. Its quite painful and I feel quite stretched. I am not sure how much more pain I can take. I look to Connor who is sitting in a chair to see him with his hard cock in his hand. He is enjoying the view.

I start to relax and feel that his cock is going in a little easier. I start to enjoy the fulness that is inside me. I am moaning loudly now and he whispers you cant handle this Hugh cock can you. I dig my nails into his back and cum hard.

I tell him to lie on his back That I want to ride his ten inch cock and can see for himself if I can take it.

I get on top of him. Reverse cowgirl and start taking his cock till its all the way in. I start riding him as hard as I can. He begs me to slow down but I do not listen. This only encourages me to fuck him harder. I feel a stinging slap on my ass and he pulls my hair. He tells me to stop or he is going to cum.

I quickly remove myself from him and get on all fours. My swaying in front of him. He grabs a fist full of my hair and slams his cock deep inside my pussy. I spread my knees allowing him to get in as deep as possible. He reaches around with one hand and starts rubbing my clit hard and fast. I know I was close and start shouting oh fuck im going to cum and then I done something I had not done before. I squirt my cum all over him. This proves more than he can handle and all i here is oh fuck baby as he fills my exhausted little pussy full of his cum. I had never been filled with so much cum before. Its feels so good and so sore.

He says his goodbys and leaves me and Connor to fuck again. I went home to my husband that day unable to walk properly and with a very bruised pussy.

God this is killing me lol!

Town

Glad you enjoyed.

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Very horny

limerick

Great stories Lexi loving them here hope it Conor search is coming some one to lead u on to more sexperiences

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

This is quite a fantastic tale. I might need to come to Ireland to find a Conner.

"Thanks. Only wish we were still having threesomes lol"

Still can

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

proper dirty wife

» Add a new message to this topic