FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Toy for the wife's birthday

Toy for the wife's birthday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ench and Stripe OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stenalees

This was something i tried to arrange for the wife's recent birthday but it all fell apart at the last minute.

Friday evening and im home from work earlier than Elle and am preparing her birthday surprise. Once im happy i get a drink and sit in the living room waiting for her to get home.

I hear the door click and look up as Elle walks in. The new job means she now has to work in office clothes and the white blouse and black skirt look great on her. I move to her and wrap my arms around her. "Happy birthday darling" i say with a smile before bending down to kiss her passionatly on the lips our tongue sliding against each others. We break off and she wraps her arms around me hugging me close. "I love you hubby" she says to me in a quiet voice.

I step out of her embrace and reach into my pocket. " Are you ready for your present" i ask. She smiles and nods. I take a small black control box out of my pocket and hand it to her. She looks a little confused but i give her a cheeky grin and take her hand.

Leading her into the dining room she sees the rest of her present. Kneeling on the floor is a beautiful blonde, 5'8" size 12 with purfect cup breasts naked except for a leather collar and a purple ball gag in her mouth. Elle looks again at the control in her hand and realises its for an egg, her eyes widen as she looks at me. "Yes she has the egg inside her, it is ours to play with however you like for the next 36 hours darling. The rules are it may never remove the collar and it may never speak. You may call toy. It will otherwise do whatever we you ask for the time it is with us." Elle smiles and looks at me " this is gonna be fun"..............

Would you like more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *corpion_KingMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Yes, great start!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes please x

Stenalees

Elle turns to toy. Speaking softly but firmly she says. "Toy you are mine to do with as i will, so here are some addition rules from me. You will never move without permission. You will respond to all commands instantly or i will let my husband punish you. You will eat and drink only at my allowance and in the way you are told. You will only piss and defecate when i allow." Elle looks at me as says "fetch a drink for toy." I smile and get a cat bowl and put some milk in it. I also collect our box of sex toys. Upon returning to the dining room i hear a quiet buzzing and i see toy still in the same position a small pool of clear liquid gathering round her knees as Elle plays with the controls of the egg inside toy.

I place the cat bowl on the floor in front of toy and Elle turns the egg onto its most powerful setting. She puts the control on the table and walks round behind toy. Slowly stroking toys blonde hair. She gathers toys hair slowly into a tail at the back of her head, twisting it tighter and tighter until toy groans. Elle pulls her head back and gently removes the ball gag. Bending into toy Elle kisses her deliberately using soft kisses while pulling very hard on toys hair.

Letting go Elle whispers into toys ear "drink you milk toy lap it like a cat."

Toy leans down placing her hands on the floor and starts to lap at the milk.

Elle looks at me and raises her eyebrows in question. Smirking i take a steel butt plug out of the box of toys. The plug is quiet large and has a bright crystal attached. I hand it to Elle and she licks it slowly dribbling saliva all over it. " Raise your ass toy and pull your cheeks apart" Elle commands. Toy obeys and Elle places the still cold plug gently against toys puckered little asshole which clenches at the cold.

"I wont tell you to relax toy but if you dont this is going to hurt you alot" Says Elle as she pushes against toys hole.

The plug slides in, "good" Elle states now hold her still while i taste this babe. With that i hold toys arms against the floor and Elle proceeds to lick toys tight little pussy, flicking her clit with her fingers before sliding 2 fingers into toy. "You may not cum until i tell you" toy is told as her long blonde hair trails into the bowl with her remaining milk.

Now Elle really goes to work hard and fast she fingers toy. 3 then 4 fingers go into toy now dripping cunt. Suddenly a great spray of liquid erupts from toys pussy as she screams into a huge orgasm.

"Oh dear, now you will have to be punished toy.".....................

More please

By *taustell850Man  over a year ago

st austell

Sounds very hot!!!! Love to hear more

Stenalees

Elle pulls toy up by her hair forcing toy to sit back on her heels. Then with a ringing slap Elle hits toy hard across the face. Then digging into the toy box Elle pulls out a pair of leather wrist straps and a riding crop. Quickly she fastens toys wrists together behind her back as i remove my trousers and make myself comfortable on the chair. My cock is stiff from seeing toy naked and abused.

Elle drags toy by the hair over to where i sit. I then grab toys head as Elle lets go and forces her mouth onto my cock making her take it all balls deep. As i hit the back of her throat Elle brings the crop down hard on toys buttocks, this cause toy to jerk involentary and force my cock even deeper. toy attempts to relax but i hold her firmly as she gags and struggles each blow of the crop forcing her throat to rub the head of my dick. Im close to exploding when Elle grabs toys hair and pulls her of me. Toy is gasping and retching at the forced deepthroat but Elle instructs her. "You are to be punished and thereforre cannot take my hubbys spunk direct like a good cum bucket." then Elle turns and lowers ass onto my cock taking it deep inside. She pulls toys mouth against her clit while she rides me till we both orgasm. I shoot my thick warm semen deep into Elle's asshole as she creams all over toys face. Elle turns to kiss me. She tells toy "no your make take his cum. I want you to lick it all from my dirty little asshole."

Toy leans forward and starts to lick and slurp at Elles puckered little hole as we kiss with passion. I reach down between Elles legs and start to play with her clit and pussy as i start to feel her build towards another orgasm. "yes toy OOOOHHHH YES" she groans as she collapses against me truly spent.

"well" i ask "enjoying your present so far?"

She then unstraps toys wrists and replaces the ball gag. "toy you are dirty, go clean yourself as i find you disgusting" says Elle.

Toy immediately climbs the starts to the shower room.......................

Wow more please xxx

Stenalees

We quickly clean ourselves up.

"What will you do with it now" i ask Elle.

"I think we should play some dress up wit it and get some hot pics" is Elles reply as we climb the stairs to our room. Elle grabs the camera from where its stored while i grab Elle selection of naughty play outfits.

I sit on the bed and Elle snuggles against me her back pressed into my chest and my now flaccid cock against her bum cheeks. I smile as i think to myself that wont stay like that long.

After a couple of minutes toy enters the room, hair damp from the shower her body naked except for the collar and gag. We can still hear the quiet buzzing of the egg buried deep inside her. She stands there, legs slightly apart skin flushed red from the shower her perfect breast with juicy gum drop nipples hard from the cooler air.

Elle tells her to turn round slowly raising the camera and taking dozens of pics. As toys bottom comes round the jewel from the plug glistens in the rooms light while the marks from the crop stand out red and painful on her skin. Elle gets her to stop and bend over still taking pics. as she does her gleaming pussy lips come into show moist from the work the egg is still doing. Elle gets toy to spread those lips with her fingers so we can see all of her exposed. I can feel Elle starting to squirm a little as the sight starts to turn her on.

Now we start with the outfits. 1st is a Snow white outfit that i had gotten Elle some years ago its was PVS and shiny but very detailed. Toy pulls it on then the white PVC knee socks and shoes finally the outfit is finished with a headband holding toys hair out of her face.

By this point my cock is rigid and Elle is teasing me by gentle wiggling her bum against it. Elle makes toy pose in different ways while more pics are taken. Then Elle tells her toy to striptease for us.

Next is a beautiful white wedding outfit 1st a beautiful lace bra soft and very pretty with matching panties the panties gusset is semi transparent and gives a teasing view of toys pussy, blue trimmed lace garters holding up white seamed stockings. White patent leather shoes with 6 inch heels bring amazing definition to toys legs. then a sheer white dress similar to that shown in greek or roman films that pool behind her with a large train, split to 1 side to knee hight, white lace elbow gloves and finally a veil light and airy attached to a silver circlet. By now my cock is screaming at me precum oozing out as elle again poses toy and takes pictures. Elle moves away from me and exposes my cock to toy whos eyes nearly pop out on seeing it. Elle looks back at me and gives me that smile that says i have an idea.

"toy crawl ion the bed to my hubby slowly"

i watch as she approaches each movement she makes causes my dick to twitch and more precum to ooze.

"now raise the veil and lick hubbies sticky sexy cock for me"

Toy instantly obilges.

"Slow and gentle toy" Elle says as she starts to take pictures of us.

More please

Stenalees

My cock is soon spotless, swollen to about as big as ive ever seen it.

"stop toy" Elle instructs. I look up a little shocked but elle just has that knowing smile on her face, the teasing little bitch.

Elle rolls the dress up exposing the lace panties, she buries her nose in toys pussy and inhales the smell with a deep sigh. Slowly she slides the panties down until she can see the butt plug. She pulls it out and moves round to toys face and puts the gag into its mouth. She quickly removes her own panties from under her skirt retrieves the now clean plug and inserts it into her own ass gasping from the feel of it hitting home.

"Last outfit toy and its hubbies favorite" i gasp as i know whats coming.

Slowly toy peels off the wedding outfit the panties noticeably damp before standing naked again. Elle moves the discarded clothes out the way and places the new outfit on the bed for toy to put on. 1st a satiny bra white and decorated but very pretty, no knickers but opaque black tights, a short pleated dark grey skirt and finally a japanese style school blouse in white with grey trim to match the skirt and finally little wedge shoes to define toys legs. Elle gets a brush and brushes out toys hair leaving it smooth before pulling it back into 2 pig tails.

I gasp at the finished look, toys breast strain the fabric of the blouse while her shapely legs encased in the tights is awesome.

"Fuck her babe" Elle tells me "I wanna film you making her cum however you want"

I bend down and kiss Elle before moving to toy.

I lift her face to mine and kiss her lips soft and gentle. Brushing her hair back from her neck kissing around her collar as i move round behind her.

I pull the blouse off her shoulder and start to nibble at her collarbone. all the while Elle is filming me. Toy responds with little movements but as she hasnt been told to do anything yet mostly she just moans.

Elle positions the camera so it can see us and moves in to kiss toys lips. She forces her tongue into toys mouth and they kiss passionately as i slide my hands over toys body gently squeezing her breasts then sliding to her ass. Elle lies back on the bed her skirt pulled up to her hips her pussy wet and dripping with the butt plugs jewel catching the light.

I lean into toy and breath into her ear. "Bend over and eat her pussy out"

Toy obliges and seems to hit the right spot straight away. Elle makes a deep groan then reaches down and grabs toys pigtails pulling her onto her clit and pussy. I start to stroke toys pussy through the tights its wet and warm. The tip of my penis touches her pussy entrance through the tights and toy also gives out a loud moan as i start to work my cock slowly inside her tights and all. I get the head in and feel the egg just inside vibrating against the tip of my cock. toys pussy is very tight and the egg and nylons make it even tighter as i push deeper and deeper inside her. Finally im fully inside and as i hit her cervix toy lets out a small yelp. I smile and start to make circular motions with my cock knowing that the normal in and out thrusts wouldnt work due to the nylons. I feel toy getting wetter and wetter. I take the wasitband of her tights and quickly pull my cock out pull the nylons down exposing her ass and pussy and ram my cock back into her. Toy screams as i hit her cervix deep inside my balls slapping against her swollen clit. I can now feel the intense vibrations from the eg as i start to work her. Slow but firm movements as she licks Elles pussy, each thrust forcing her down onto it with a moan. Sure enough within momnets toys starts to cum. I feel the muscles contrat on her pussy gripping me but im careful not ready to pop yet as her body shakes the orgasm through it she gasps for breath as Elle holds her firmly against her cilt. The final throws of toys orgasm kick off Elles and she screams as liquid gushes out to spray all over toys face and breasts. I smile now i take my cock and place it against her asshole. Elle passes me the camera as i apply pressure. Its a little dry and toy cries out a little in pain. Elle strokes her head and soothes her as i work my way in, i use a little spittle as lubricant but not lots i want it to be sore.

Now fully in i start to fuck toy hard, still feeling the egg i know im not gonna last long i fuck her ass brutally hard each thrust causing a scream of mixed pleasure and pain. Finally i can hold it no more and i ram it in all the way to my balls. Toys head comes up with the loudest scream as i release my sperm as deep as i can inside her. Im spent as i pull out my cock from her ass a little trickle of seman slides down between her cheeks and pools in the top of the tights.

Fucking hell this is a horny story. I'm bloody soaked after reading this. X

By *taustell850Man  over a year ago

st austell

Well done a great story so horny xxx

Better than buying her a new ironing board ANY day...lol

A pretty damned horny story

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"This was something i tried to arrange for the wife's recent birthday but it all fell apart at the last minute.

Friday evening and im home from work earlier than Elle and am preparing her birthday surprise. Once im happy i get a drink and sit in the living room waiting for her to get home.

I hear the door click and look up as Elle walks in. The new job means she now has to work in office clothes and the white blouse and black skirt look great on her. I move to her and wrap my arms around her. "Happy birthday darling" i say with a smile before bending down to kiss her passionatly on the lips our tongue sliding against each others. We break off and she wraps her arms around me hugging me close. "I love you hubby" she says to me in a quiet voice.

I step out of her embrace and reach into my pocket. " Are you ready for your present" i ask. She smiles and nods. I take a small black control box out of my pocket and hand it to her. She looks a little confused but i give her a cheeky grin and take her hand.

Leading her into the dining room she sees the rest of her present. Kneeling on the floor is a beautiful blonde, 5'8" size 12 with purfect cup breasts naked except for a leather collar and a purple ball gag in her mouth. Elle looks again at the control in her hand and realises its for an egg, her eyes widen as she looks at me. "Yes she has the egg inside her, it is ours to play with however you like for the next 36 hours darling. The rules are it may never remove the collar and it may never speak. You may call toy. It will otherwise do whatever we you ask for the time it is with us." Elle smiles and looks at me " this is gonna be fun"..............

Would you like more?"

na

So horney right now! X

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

love it mmmmm

Stenalees

Will try update this this evening. Not 100% sure where I would like to take it.

Thank you for the comments. If any lady would like to help us fulfill this then pm us

Wow

Stenalees

exhuasted we lie there catching our breath. Elle slowly moves across the bed and reinserts the ball gag. "toy clean up in here, leave the dirty bedding on the floor and replace it with fresh from the cupboard there then come down stairs to us" then taking my hand Elle takes me downstairs. Im hungrey as is Elle so we order takeout sweet and sticky chinese.

The food arrives and we enjoy with toy prostrated on the floor in front of us, occasionally Elle will feed her tidbits like a begging cat.

Sated and tired we go up to bed taking toy with us. upon reaching the bedroom Elle again reaches into the play box and pulls out her special harness. Calling toy over she inserts her fingers and removes the egg and turns it off. She then puts the harness on toy, it has 2 dildos attached facing inward and these are inserted to toys pussy and ass and the harness holds them firmly in place. Gesturing to the pile of dirty bedding on the floor Elle says "toy you may sleep there, i will call when i want you" and with that we climb into bed snuggled close Elle almost purring with happiness as we drift off to sleep.

TBC

I do hope it is continued

» Add a new message to this topic