FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Feels so wrong but...

Feels so wrong but...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny Bones OP   Man  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I've recently started working at a family run business in a quite village near my home. The atmosphere in the office is pretty boring with the same gossip and crappy jokes flying around the room. There are 7 of us in the office, 2 long term temps and a few field agents whom we hardly see. only a few of us aren't actually related to anyone involved in the business and this can make things difficult. There are no promotions and any company or staff perks are usually hard to come by unless you share the surname!

The office manager is a lady (Hannah) who would give The Iron Lady a run for the nickname, she can quite sharp tongued when she wants to be. My 'department' consists of myself and her brother in law (Felix). As much as he is a nice guy he is a lazy so and so and picks and chooses what he wants to do without much resistance. My workload is greater than his, my responsibility far exceeds his also, however, my pay packet is much smaller than his. His wife (my bosses sister, Tara) is stunning, not much going on upstairs but has the look. As a field agent her numbers are impressive and she brings in the business. She's the type who wears a shorter skirt to the more important meetings and charms her way to results. She works away a lot and chooses to spend a lot of time away from the office.

Last Wednesday I had to leave the office early to meet with the MD (my line managers hubby, Tony). It was really pleasant and quite light hearted, Tony is a good, down to earth guy. He hasn't a bad word to say about anyone. He asked me to be patient as he knew what was going on in terms of the workload and that he would deal with it in due course.

I felt good about this so much so I was motivated to prove my worth and to demonstrate that I could do more for the company. I arrived at work almost two hours early the next day. My managers car was in her space, Felix was parked in his and his wife Tara in mine. She shouldn't have been there but it was no problem parking outside on the road.

When I got into the office I noticed Hannah's office light on I imagined it was one of their private meetings where they gossip about the most petty things. I couldn't be arsed to join in so headed to the kitchen to make a morning cuppa. It must have been the noise of the kettle boiling that startled them and caused a commotion of things banging around. I decided to let them know if was me. As I went to knock on the door Hannah was just leaving the room. We almost banged heads as we crossed paths. It was then that I noticed the White liquid hanging off of her chin. She just smiled and giggled her way to the ladies. I pushed the door open and was impressed at the way Felix was eating his wife's pussy on Hannah's desk. They hadn't noticed me standing there and carried on. Hannah came back from the toilet not looking sheepish as I would expect instead she had that bitchy look about her. She threatened me with my job not to tell Tony what she was doing, that her sister had always fantasised about it and that they were just playing out a fantasy. I wasn't having any of it and thought fuck the job. I decided to call her bluff and work has never been better. I agreed not say anything to Tony and in the last week I have fucked Hannah on Felix's desk, I have had two blowjobs, compliments and early finishes. Tomorrow I start my new role as a trainee field sales exec. I will job shadowing Tara for a month including hotel stays around the UK! I'm back loving Monday's!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to hear more of what happens working away

a block away from heaven

will keep you posted

a block away from heaven

Monday, boring. Tuesday, shitty admin day. Wednesday was better as I booked a sales meeting for the next day in Cardiff. I left the hotel arrangements to the admin girl. Gave her a list of must haves, parking space, Internet access and early check in.

Tara was clearly disgruntled that I got into this company first time of asking, who cares I was buzzing! I passed her in the hallway at the end of the day, wished her a good night and said I would see her on Monday when I was back in the office, she just smirked and trotted off!

I left for Cardiff really early and done well to beat the traffic. I got to reception at about 8:45, plenty of time to rest and prep. The receptionist gave me the news I didn't want to hear. My early check in was the only thing the admin girl hadn't requested. I went to McD's got a breakfast and logged on to the wifi. As we do I logged on here. There was a single gem profile nearby who was online now. She wanted an early morning meet. I dropped her a line, joking that I would love to meet at my hotel but that I havent a room now. I spoke of my early journey from Northants and mentioned the name of the hotel. She disappeared, no response to messages, winks or dabbing if the obscure pictures on her profile!

I checked in and got to my meeting on time. Surprised to see Tara there, massive smile on her face speaking to my contacts. She could probably tell my frustration as she kept a distance from me, almost working the other side of the room. The meeting went well. She congratulated me and tgen asked me to help get pack away her things. I smirked and trotted off, back to my room. How dare she.

Frustrated I got back on here. The lady from earlier made contact. Apologising for not replying. She says that she works at the hotel I am staying in. If I were willing to follow some discreet instructions we could have an evening if fun. I jumped to it. Said yes. Asked questions about what she liked etc etc etc.... No reply. I just thought she was a timewasters. 9:45 I got an email saying to come to room 203 at 10 SHARP.

I wasn't misding this opportunity. I was at the door of 203 and knocked. An envelope slid under the door. Come in and go straight to the bathroom. Kinky I thought and followed the instruction. The only light in there was the bathroom light. Written in lipstick on the mirror was put tge scarf over your eyes. A black silk scarf was laid out on the side. I done it, I don't know why but I did. I tied the scarf round my head covering my eyes. I could hear the clucking of high heels and could just make out a shape through the material. I was lead from light to dark. Thrown onto the bed, my shirt was ripped from top button all the way down. I panicked, I didn't know what was going on. I tried to pull the scarf off but she whispered in my ear; 'it has to stay on'. She started to suck my cock, I thought to calm me down but it seemed a ploy to distract me whilst she used another scarf to tie my hands behind my back. She asked me to eat her pussy but I was miffed about my hands being tied and said no. She pushed me down onto the bed and sat on my face. I couldn't move and really didn't want to she tasted superb. She stayed there for about 10 mins only just letting me up for air!

She climbed on top and srarted to ride me so deeply. I got my hands free and could only wrap my arms around get while I filled her pussy with my cream. She too grabbed me and started to scratch at my back. Really hard. She took a massive load and just jumped up. Pushed me toward the the door. I could hear clothes flying past my head as I got outside the door. I was naked the hallway. I ran up the fire exit to my room. I couldn't sleep I was still hirny and my back was hurting I couldn't even lie down.

At checkout I noticed Tara left early, without saying goodbye. I got the invoice for the company accounts and the lady behind the desk asked if I would be kind enough to return some list property left in a room. The lady who was in a rush this morning left some things In her room. I took the bag and had a nosey peek inside when I gig in the car. Black nail varnish a lighter, a pair of knickers and weird of all a pair of MY boxer shorts...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Room 203 was tara mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic