FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sluts second training session

Sluts second training session

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few days After my lunchtime experience I was asked to attend my owners house after work I confirmed I was available and the meet was set up for 5pm that evening .

About an hour before I was sent instructions , I was told to let myself in remove all my clothes except my knickers and leave them outside the room , I was to enter his bedroom and he would be naked on the bed , I was then to remove my knickers and give them him to smell my juices on them as he expected I would have been excited and wet all day , I was then to suck his cock and get him rock hard.

I managed to finish work a little earlier .... I messaged him he was pleased he was gonna have an extra half hour with his slut )) ..... I love to please my owner . I arrived at his and as instructed let myself in I went upstairs to the bathroom and quickly removed my clothes leaving my knickers in place , my pussy was throbbing with excitement . I went into his bedroom and he was there laid naked on the bed , neither of us spoke and I stood at the foot of his bed and removed my knickers they were very damp , I had been excited all day looking forward to this moment . I handed him my knickers and he put them to his face sniffed them mmmmmmmm he said you good slut I can tell you been very excited and ready for me all day )))

I then went to the end of the bed and got in between his legs I took his already hard cock In my hands and began to gently lick his hard shaft and balls ...... He was so hard . It wasn't long before he pulled me beside him and whispered in my ear your lesson today is stamina I want my slut to be able to open her legs and be fucked for hours at a time , you are also going to learn to gush over and over again wetting me and my bed over and over until you can do no more !!!

He then gave me a very large pint glass of water telling me I must always drink plenty water before our sessions then I will be more hydrated and able to gush much more ))))

Gushing is something I am not very experienced with but I smiled and got even more excited as I remembered my last lesson on his kitchen table when I gushed for the first time ))))

He then laid me in the middle of his bed pulled my legs as wide as he could then slowly entered me mmmmmmm I nearly came instantly I love the feel of my owners cock deep inside me ..... but I held off he than began pumping me slowly at first then deep and hard within minutes I orgasmed and felt my juices pop I squirted all over his cock and balls he smiled and whispered into my ear that I was his slut and my next gush needed to be bigger and soak his bed clothes , he then held my arms down and fucked me really deep and hard I came again and it was a big one it shocked me but it felt amazing as I gushed all over him and completely soaked his bedclothes he laughed in delight and called me a good obedient slut .

He fucked me like this for well over an hour ...... God my owner has such stamina !!!! I must have gushed at least 10 times his bedding was saturated I was exhausted by the end my legs killing from having to open them for so long I was begging him in the end to let me close my legs and to taste his cum . He pulled out of me removed his condom and came all over my tits and face it most of it landed in my mouth and for the first time he made me swallow his cum it tasted delightful I think I will find it easy become a cum slut I adored being covered with it all over my face )))))

Can't wait for my next training session xxxx

To be continued .........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look forward to reading it

Slut has passed her task today she will be posting again soon and will keep you all update with her training and ideas please send me

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mmmmm thank you and can't wait xxx

Very excitable

Would love to join in your training session!! If you want me ask me

» Add a new message to this topic