FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A dirty hen do.

A dirty hen do.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife's friend is getting married and they are going out for the hen night.

I am sat down on the sofa when she comes into the lounge.

'Do I look alright?' She queries.

She looks considerably better than alright...

She looks fucking amazing: she has a tight black dress on that barely covers her tight, pert arse and clings to her slim figure including her breasts. Her gorgeous, curly brown hair has been styled to perfection and frames her beautiful face.

'Wow!' I manage to blurt out.

She laughs, gives me a peck on the cheek and says, 'I've got to shoot; Jess is here' as a taxi horn sounds.

I watch her go and feel an aching in my groin. God, I want to fuck her so bad. I feel a surge of pride as I realise that virtually every man who sees her tonight will want to fuck her too...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope theres more to follow

There certainly is. I'll be adding some more very shortly.

Hours later, my wife is still not home, so I decide to go to bed.

I am fast asleep later still when I am awoken by the unmistakeable sound of somebody trying to open the outside door. Eventually, my wife enters and I hear her stumbling up the stairs. She slips into bed and without saying a word starts wanking my cock.

She then whispers in my ear, 'I've been a very bad girl tonight. Do you want to hear about it?'

My cock is rock hard as my mind races. 'Yes. You know I do'

'Well, me and the girls went to the usual bars and after a few hours of drinks and shots we were pretty hammered. Then Jane, the chief bridesmaid, said we were going to a different bar.'

All the time my wife is saying this, she is wanking my cock.

'We arrived at the bar,' she continues 'and the first thing I noticed when I got there was that there weren't any men - just a load of females who were as rowdy and pissed as us.'

'Where are all the men?' One of the girls asked.

'Don't worry,' Jane smiled 'They'll be along very soon.'

'Moments later,' my wife continues, 'a loud voice came over the speaker saying that the boys were here.

The next thing I knew, four or five really good looking men came out and started to strip off their outfits. All of the girls were cheering and then, before I knew it, I saw one of the guys take Jess, with her hen veil on, by the hand and put her on her knees. He then whipped out a big dick and placed it right next to her lips.

Jess didn't hesitate: she took that big dick and sucked it like an absolute slut. I know I should have been horrified that my friend, who was about to get married, was doing this, but it just turned me on. My pussy was dripping wet.'

My wife shuffles down the bed and starts licking the shaft of my rigid cock. 'Tell me more' I moan.

'Well,' she continues 'the next thing I know one of the guys appeared next to me and he was absolutely gorgeous.

He bent down to whisper in my ear and said 'As soon as you walked in here, you made my cock hard. I wanted to put my cock in that pretty mouth.'

'As he was saying this, he was wanking his big dick inches from my face and my pussy was soaking wet. I couldn't help it - his dick was so inviting so I just did this'

My wife takes my dick into her mouth as far as she can and starts moving her mouth up and down.

She continues, 'Then he really took control - he grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and began slapping his big dick on my face.'

'I love married sluts like you' he said as he then thrust his cock back into my mouth and groped my tits. 'You're always mad for some cock and you're usually a really dirty fuck.'

more

Can't wait for more

'Then, out of the corner of my eye,' my wife continues in between sucking my cock, 'I saw my married friend Emma looking at me with disgust.

This had a really odd effect on me - I ran towards the toilet and splashed water on my face, trying to come to terms with my conflicting emotions: lust, guilt, shame.

I decided that I was just going to come home to you and fuck you senseless, but, as I opened the door to the toilets, the sexy stripper I'd been sucking off was standing there with a stiff cock.

He didn't say a word. He just grabbed me, lifted me up and kissed me passionately. God, it felt amazing, him exploring my mouth with his tongue. I was aware that he was carrying me and asked him where we were going.

'We're going back to our changing room,' the guy answered, 'so you can behave like the slut that you are without feeling guilty.'

My wife begins sucking my cock with force now and I can hear her fingering her pussy too as the memory turns her on. She stops to continue.

'He took me to the changing room and lay me on a table. Then, he lifted my dress off and ripped my knickers off. He licked my nipples roughly as he fingered my pussy. I was so wet!'

'Look at that amazing, married pussy,' the guy said. 'I'm going to enjoy fucking it but first I want to lick that clit.'

My wife stops sucking my dick at this point, moves up the bed and sits on my face.

'My God, that guy could eat pussy almost as well as you. I came all over his face within minutes and the second I did, he picked me up, span me round and eased his cock into my soaking wet cunt. He began talking really dirty to me.

'Take that big dick inside your married pussy; I'm going to make you cum all over it. You love cock don't you, you dirty, sexy bitch?' He said.

His big cock felt amazing and I replied, 'fucking right I do, you filthy fucker! Come on, own that cunt. Use that hole!'

At this point, my wife begins to moan and grind on my face as a combination of this slutty memory and me licking her clit threatens to push her over the edge.

Before she cums though, I lift her off my face and throw her onto her back.

'You're such a sexy slut,' I say. 'I want you to lie on your back and play with your pussy while you tell me what you did and it want you to visualise it.'

My wife does just this and continues, through pants. 'My dirty talk spurred him on and his cock felt even bigger and harder as he called me a slut.'

'How big was his cock?' I ask while I wank my own.

'It was awesome,' she replies. 'About nine inches and quite thick. From behind, it felt like he was filling every single bit of my pussy. He was slapping my arse while he fucked me and grabbing my hair.'

'Suddenly, though,' she continues, 'he pulled his cock out. Before I could protest though, my pretty cunt was being fucked again, but if anything his cock now felt even bigger and was stretching my pussy even more'

'Your cock's too big,' I said. 'My poor pussy can't take it.

Then I was aware of a voice in my ear saying 'you'll do what you're told, you dirty slut,' only this isn't the voice of the guy who'd taken me back to the changing room. It was different.

I turned my head to see the guy who Jess had been sucking earlier on and he's even better looking than the other guy. He smiled dirtily at me and said 'Did you really think I was going to pass up the chance to fuck the sexiest slut in here?'

My wife's pussy is squelching as she re-tells and remembers this. 'A combination of him saying this, his massive cock and him thrusting even faster made me have a massive climax that I felt right down to my toes.'

'What was the other guy doing?' I ask wanking my rigid cock.

'He was wanking his big cock like you are right now before he came over to me and started slapping my face with it and calling me a sexy bitch. I started sucking his cock really fast and I knew he wouldn't last long. I was right. With a massive roar, he pulled his big dick out of my mouth and covered my face in cum.'

My wife is obviously very close to cumming as she begins panting.

'The thought of seeing his friend cum on my pretty face must have been too much for the guy fucking me and he pulled his cock out of me and shot his cum all over my arse.'

She continues, 'I then simply got up, kissed both of them and walked out.'

I can't take any more. I thrust my cock into her and fuck her hard. 'You really are the sexiest wife in the world. I love the thought that all of these other men want to fuck you - you're my slut, though, aren't you?'

'Yes,' she pants. 'That pussy's yours. Fuck me.' The excitement is too much for me and I flood her pussy with my cum, as she explodes on my cock.

We have a short recovery then fuck long into the night.

By *nderstandingfellaMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Great read. Wonder how many hen stories people have on here. Anyone??????

loved it. great stuff! !

Lovin it got me hard as a rock!

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Been on a few ;-p

Great read

very lucky woman your wife is

I'm sure we'd all love to hear hotandhotter's tales of the hen dos she's attended!

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Wow amazing read. Turned me on very much.

Lucy x

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great story

» Add a new message to this topic