FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Never dare your partner

Never dare your partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tuAvr OP   Couple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

So I wake up this morning to a text. 'Get up put on your purple underwear and skull dress, then await the address your to go to before 2.'

Oh so he thinks he's in charge does he, we'll see about that.

'What? But I was going to tidy the bedroom' I text back.

'Do as your master tells you!' Is sent back to me.

I go climb in the bath, shave and think this could be fun. I'll call his bluff.

I get out of the bath. Send him a pic of my freshly shaven pussy. Then a shot of me with my love eggs in with the caption. 'To keep me wet'

Then me in my purple knickers.

Followed by a shot of the requested dress and stockings.

I go down stairs eat a little toast. Then text him 'where am I going?'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmm nice!!! Keep it going please! !

SOUTHAMPTON

10 mins later I get the address and further instructions. I am to do as I'm told. And take pictures of me sucking his cock. And of him fucking me.

The address is not that far away it will take less than 20 mins to get there. I programme the address into the sat nav. I will be there by 13:45.

I set of driving carefully, flashing stockings at all the truck drivers.

I pull up out side. Check my make up. Then walk up to the door.

more pls!

SOUTHAMPTON

He answers the door naked and leads me to the front room. I can see he already has a semi hard on. He kisses me then tells me to remove the dress. I do as I'm told and stand there in purple bra, matching knickers and purple hold ups. He kisses me again and then runs his hand down my body before taking a picture of me. He indicates that I should kneel down so I do. Slowly taking his cock in my mouth.

He instructs me to look up at him I do, and he takes another shot of me with his cock buried deep in his mouth.

SOUTHAMPTON

He removes my bra, then sucks on my tits roughly massaging them. I lie down so that he can do this as I continue to suck his cock.

His hand reaches down to my pussy and he rubs, there is a rattle. 'Have you got love Eggs in?' He asks I just nod. His hand reaches in deeper in to my pussy around my now sodden knickers.

SOUTHAMPTON

I remove my knickers to give him better access to my dripping wet pussy. He pushes in two fingers. I gush a little. He pulls out of my mouth and I feel something warm and sticky splash over my tits.

Well that didn't take long. He takes a picture as I clean his cocky in my mouth. Sucking and licking him clean. I rummage in my hand bag and produce condoms and a butt plug. Asking if he has any lube. He does.

He comes back places a towel under me and starts to lube up my ass, bending over so I can keep sucking his cock to get him back to hardness. The butt plug slides home stretching me and pushing against the love eggs. That and his hand rubbing my pussy and him calling me a dirty slut have me gushing again.

SOUTHAMPTON

He has three fingers in my pussy the forth pushing the butt plug deeper. It hurts a little but feels do good he tweaked my nipple as his thumb brushes my clit. I produce the biggest gush so far.

He pulls out of my mouth and slips on a condom. I remove the love eggs as he takes a picture with the butt plug still inside me. He then lines up and pushes his cock into my pussy. Each thrust pushing against the butt plug.

Keep it coming please

SOUTHAMPTON

He fucks me hard. Holding my wrists down. Then pulls out. Removes the condom and orders me to suck him. I take his whole cock in my mouth. He removes the butt plug. Lubes me again and places on a fresh condom before thrusting into my ass. Long deep strokes. While sucking my tits. My hips move up to meet his allowing him deeper access. My fingers reach for my pussy and I rub my clit. I gush again. My whole body tingling.

He pulls out removes the condom and gets me to wank his cock until he comes again over my tits.

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Great so far

What a lucky lucky bloke that had me rock hard

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

More!!!!

SOUTHAMPTON

Hi stu here. Systems were down.at work today was bored. Feeling horny so.I thought I be her master. I've been asking her to be a slut and tell.me all about it and take pictures for ages, but has always said.no. So this was some teasing at 1st. Then the pictures started to come through with her complying with my requests. I then started to think maybe she will this time. I had to think quick! Each. Minute my.cock was getting harder at work, and as I don't wear any underware it was hard for me to hide so had to make sure I didn't need to move.

SOUTHAMPTON

Avril again. Once he's come over my tits again I'm ordered to get dressed and to leave. I do as I'm told get in my car and drive of a short distance. Where I stop and start to send the pictures to Stu. I received my next command. I'm to go straight to his work and to wait for him.

Mmm great story

Yes I once dared my partner, went out the room for 5 mins, came back young bull fucking her like crazy, was brill to watch

SOUTHAMPTON

I pull up out side his work and text him a few more pictures. Then he is in the car next to me and his hand is between my legs.

'Whos been a good slut?' He asks me.

'Me.' I reply.

The car is parked in the car park right next to the enterance so we can't really go any further. Not with all the people coming out on fag breaks, and it being broad daylight. Don't want to get him fired.

He rubs my legs above the stocking and then gets out of the car. I am to wait until he finishes work and to leave my stocking tops on show for any staff member to see.

SOUTHAMPTON

Stu - I had to think quick I popped a update asking if anyone wants a service call, lucky I got a quick reply. We sorted the details and I sent her his name number and address. She sent me a.message leaving in 5!

Now I wasn't sure he she was going to do this ad she said she would only play with me.there so this was a turn on and a shock together!

10 mins passed and I checked on her location. The map showed she.was close to the location. Oh my god! She I's doing it! My stomach turned I felt sick. My brow started to drip with sweat! My gf was going to be a slut, and fuck some complete stranger without me there!

I didn't receive any more messages I was wondering what was going on! Theap showed her in the same place for 15mins. My heart was beating I wanted to be sick

Yet my cock was so hard and twitching I wanted to go and wank in.the.bathroom, but I couldn't move. Then my phone vibrated. The 1st picture arrived.....

SOUTHAMPTON

He finishes work and I start too drive us home. We are sat in traffic and he askse for my knickers. I start to slip them of as discreetly as I can aware that any one in a passing bus or lorry will be able to see what I'm doing. I get them off and hand them to him. He sniffs them and then wraps them around his hard cock and rubs them up and down.

Hmmm he says. 'You little slut with another guys cum all over your tits and your knickers stink. You have been very naughty and I will be using you tonight. '

Which only served to make me wetter and to squirm in my seat.

By *wo for main courseCouple  over a year ago

somewhere flat or should i say high

More please mj

» Add a new message to this topic