FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > meeting fun fit cute young guys

meeting fun fit cute young guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi well you should get a good idea from topic title what me n honey like treating ourselves to when we free to play. Honey likes having a fit hung cute young guy that likes or hasn't yet but really wants to have fun and fuk hard a very naughty sexy older hotwife or should I say milf..oh should say that does mean that I may play or just watch but I will b there while my sexy honey plays....x

Have had some previous fantastic meets with hot lads n they been really awesome fun for all involved. But niw getting how u say a little samey so here's why this post. What we'd like is some naughtu suggestion from u young guys of how you want a meet to go or of something u have thought about alot if u ever have chance to arrange a scenario or a fuk date with a cock hungry naughty milf... ideas from u be great n u could b lucky enough to enjoy that fantasy for real...

Here a few things we cool with..

Mfm...mmmf...mmff...solo meets...dp....flashing...flirting....

Indoors...outdoors...dogging...

Watching...pics...vids...hotel meets....xxx..

So lets here those suggestions boys......xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Meet in a pub all have a drink then on the way back to hotel in a bush u suck me and hubby off and swallow every drop . When we get to hotel you open the blinds and strip me down sitting on my face sliding back and forth . After hubby is ready you stare ducking him off then once he is ready you shove me off the bed lay your lads down fuck her hard and deep and fill her pussy with ur cum then make me lick every drop out of her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic