FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cucked

cucked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have often thought I should write a book as I lead two totally different lives. Yesterday I was in work (in construction), I took a chance and wore my knickers and also my cage as my mistress wife had asked me too. Soon I was lying bricks and thinking of what she had in store for me later on that night, it was Friday the weekend starts here. Around 10,0clock I got a text "did you do as I told you cuck?" I replied "yes miss", that would put her at ease as she still isnt comfortable abusing/humiliating me. "good" she replied two minutes later another text came through, "right little cock I am off out and wont be back till 5 I expect to find you in bed wearing stockings and knickers and blindfold" "do not talk just clean my pussy out" again I replied "yes miss". All day I was aroused I could feel my tiny cock pushing against my cage. She has never gone on her own before so presumed it was just her winding me up ready for the night. When I arrived home the house was empty I had a bath and kept getting the odd text off her saying how much fun she was having. I lay on the bed and finally she came home I listened and heard her comming up the stairs I lay there blindfolded and feeling very excited, the door opened, "right little cock open your mouth" I did as I was told she straddled over my face lowering her pussy down on my tounge, Straight away I could taste cock and man cum her knickers were absolutly saturated with cum, "told you I was having a proper cock didnt I" she said "now lick it slut lick it all then find me another cock for tonight". I did as I was told cleaned her pussy and also put an ad up on here. That night I drove her to her meet where she played while I remained caged, when she was finished it was time to take her home "thought your cage was going to come off tonight didnt you cuck" she said "yes miss" I replied. "well you wrong pull the car over cuck" I pulled over and we got out of the car she told me to kneel infront of her and clean her which I did, all the time she was abusing me as I lapped on her pussy till she finally started peeing all over me "drink it slut" she shouted her hands pushing my head into her soaking wet cunt. After that I took her home I was told not to sleep in her bed but on the floor, I have just woken up and decided to put it down in writing all true as you can see by our two veries yesterday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

(stu) nice. I love it when avril and I role reverse and she's my dom and she abuses me and.makes me do things! Still trying to get her too pee mind.

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Avril. Not going to happen babe.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Avril. Not going to happen babe. "

I'd love to meet a cuck couple and be their added plaything...

By *rneilMan  over a year ago

rochester and pembrokshire

Cracking story as smithy once said the welsh pure filth xxx

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Loved the story. Would love to be a cuck ... Just need a wife lol.

By *azz_JazzCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

This is amazing we need to be friends mate! I love this!

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Very hot and sexy made me hard - Like to be submissive

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Glad you enjoyed it

» Add a new message to this topic