FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy coming true later

Fantasy coming true later

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *E55lad86 OP   Man  over a year ago

norminton

Well my fantasy is to be taken by a women with a strap on. Never have I have this done prior to this but just confirmed it will be happening today. I'm so excited and turned on the see the look in a women's eyes as she penetrates me seeing her tits bounce with each thrust.

Does anyone else have this fantasy men or women and have you made it come true

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes its deffo on my things to do list.

Please let us know how it was

norminton

I will post how it was x

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Get a pic of her wearing it. Mmmm.

"Get a pic of her wearing it. Mmmm.

Love to see a woman with a strapon ready to fuck a man "

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

There is just something about seeing a woman in a strap-on that gets me going. Looking forward to seeing her pic.

Lucy x

This is a fantasy of mine.

Hope you have a fab time, looking forward to hearing about it

We have done it a few times but not for a while. Might have to get the strap on out the cupboard and blow the dust off it.

Solihull

"We have done it a few times but not for a while. Might have to get the strap on out the cupboard and blow the dust off it."

Would love to see you wearing yours.

"We have done it a few times but not for a while. Might have to get the strap on out the cupboard and blow the dust off it.

Would love to see you wearing yours."

Well we were trying to think of what to take pictures of next so I guess thats gonna be it

Solihull

"We have done it a few times but not for a while. Might have to get the strap on out the cupboard and blow the dust off it.

Would love to see you wearing yours.

Well we were trying to think of what to take pictures of next so I guess thats gonna be it "

Can't wait to see those.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Love to hear all about it as this is on my to do list (very high) but finding the right person is difficult

I can definitely recommend doing it

By *intinzMan  over a year ago

sourh west

So what's the news ? Waiting here with cock in hand for the story of what happened !!

I experianced it years ago, loved it, amd would love it again. Sooo difficult to find a lady who enjoys to do it though

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Oh yes. Woukd be great! Avril uses some of her dilds and vibes.on me, and I.made a strap on that worked for a while but broke lol.

"Well my fantasy is to be taken by a women with a strap on. Never have I have this done prior to this but just confirmed it will be happening today. I'm so excited and turned on the see the look in a women's eyes as she penetrates me seeing her tits bounce with each thrust.

Does anyone else have this fantasy men or women and have you made it come true "

Was it as good as you hoped?

norminton

Well as arranged it happened and it was everything id wanted it to be and more

Well started just like a normal meet Bit of getting to know each other

Then we took things up to the bedroom

We started by kissing touching each other and undressing then in a bit of a stern voice asked me if I would like to be chained to the bed. I agreed and was told to lay on my back. I was chained to each corner of the bed with red leather straps around my wrists and ankles

I enjoyed a fantastic blow job then I was told to place my bum upwards more. And with a lubed up hand slid a finger inside me after a bit more fingers had been used on me and I was then showed a vibrater was about 2"wide by 7" long. Again this was lubed and slowly inserted in me with in turned on. It's I must admit it was a vary weird feeling. Like I just needed to go to the loo but after a bit if eased off. She left it in me and then got on top on me. Reverse cow girl. Just wow. Never have I ever felt such a strong desire to cum "didn't take long till I had

Than very soon after that she pulled it out and said now time for her fun.

Nervous as hell I was untied and told to Kneel down at the end of the bed

As I waited I watched as she put her strap on harness on. A purple colour one with a choice of 2 attachments.

None cock shaped more rounded bumps each about 7"

The start made me have that needing the loo feeling again but soon passed. Nice and steady she pushed in and out taking her time and getting deeper every now and then. The feeling of needing the loo had totally gone and still going slowly but now all the way in and all the way out I then found my self with the hardest of Hardons wanking my self and rocking forward and back untill again exploded masses of cum shortly after that we called it a night but my god what a night.

Such a moment and it's one to try again that's for sure

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

"Well as arranged it happened and it was everything id wanted it to be and more

Well started just like a normal meet Bit of getting to know each other

Then we took things up to the bedroom

We started by kissing touching each other and undressing then in a bit of a stern voice asked me if I would like to be chained to the bed. I agreed and was told to lay on my back. I was chained to each corner of the bed with red leather straps around my wrists and ankles

I enjoyed a fantastic blow job then I was told to place my bum upwards more. And with a lubed up hand slid a finger inside me after a bit more fingers had been used on me and I was then showed a vibrater was about 2"wide by 7" long. Again this was lubed and slowly inserted in me with in turned on. It's I must admit it was a vary weird feeling. Like I just needed to go to the loo but after a bit if eased off. She left it in me and then got on top on me. Reverse cow girl. Just wow. Never have I ever felt such a strong desire to cum "didn't take long till I had

Than very soon after that she pulled it out and said now time for her fun.

Nervous as hell I was untied and told to Kneel down at the end of the bed

As I waited I watched as she put her strap on harness on. A purple colour one with a choice of 2 attachments.

None cock shaped more rounded bumps each about 7"

The start made me have that needing the loo feeling again but soon passed. Nice and steady she pushed in and out taking her time and getting deeper every now and then. The feeling of needing the loo had totally gone and still going slowly but now all the way in and all the way out I then found my self with the hardest of Hardons wanking my self and rocking forward and back untill again exploded masses of cum shortly after that we called it a night but my god what a night.

Such a moment and it's one to try again that's for sure "

Sounds like a great time - Wish I could find someone similar down here

Hope you get to enjoy again

"Well my fantasy is to be taken by a women with a strap on. Never have I have this done prior to this but just confirmed it will be happening today. I'm so excited and turned on the see the look in a women's eyes as she penetrates me seeing her tits bounce with each thrust.

Does anyone else have this fantasy men or women and have you made it come true "

oh yes!

I love it

Me too

» Add a new message to this topic