FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sharing my wife

Sharing my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifeforyou1978 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Telford

We have met a guy on fab and have had a few mmfs which we both really enjoy. Im very keen on letting her see the guy on her own as is a massive turn on but would like see the event on skype. Would like to hear your thoughts particularly those who have done the same

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well that sounds very sexy for me. You're one lucky guy to find a woman like that. I'd love to watch.

I want my woman to enjoy and tell me what adventures she's been up to while i am away.

"We have met a guy on fab and have had a few mmfs which we both really enjoy. Im very keen on letting her see the guy on her own as is a massive turn on but would like see the event on skype. Would like to hear your thoughts particularly those who have done the same"
as long as your wife fills happy and safe in this guy's company and its what she wants and you no were she is ie hotel room number house etc and you are on Skype etc Sounds safe what do others think have fun

I've been watched on a 1:1 with a sexy lady I met from here while her bf watched on facetime ...

More recently I found oovoo which is a video thing like Skype but allows loads of people to video call at once ... So you could set up a many way voyeurism... Lots of chaps watching a couple where all can see each other ... Sounds super sexy to me.

Watched Jane a few times on cam it's hot. Also watched from the vack garden with out his knowledge

We have done this few times, minus the Skype. She had to take pics/vids of what went on tho. Turns me on like fuck lol

Jason

"Watched Jane a few times on cam it's hot. Also watched from the vack garden with out his knowledge "
now that the safe way to watch the wife

By *amBam minus Pebbles21p3Man  over a year ago

Hampton Court/Belfast

"We have met a guy on fab and have had a few mmfs which we both really enjoy. Im very keen on letting her see the guy on her own as is a massive turn on but would like see the event on skype. Would like to hear your thoughts particularly those who have done the same"

Beautiful lady

"I've been watched on a 1:1 with a sexy lady I met from here while her bf watched on facetime ...

More recently I found oovoo which is a video thing like Skype but allows loads of people to video call at once ... So you could set up a many way voyeurism... Lots of chaps watching a couple where all can see each other ... Sounds super sexy to me. "

very horny possibilities if you both enjoy

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

This happened to me Friday for.the 1st time

By *hameleons69Woman  over a year ago

good ship lollipop

We have a similar theme have just posted in this forum (only difference is hubby is present and involved)

Where do I get to meet these people I'd join in

we actually talked about this at weekend lol itd be so hot watchin her on skype getting fucked! she agreed to it too which was good to know, but would have to be someone we'd met together or have known for a while if she was to go to his.

the true enjoyment is letting her go alone waiting in doors for her return then being told nothing by a very red-faced embarresed wife...trust needed...but a powerful mind fuck

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

It's a mistake to watch them on skype. You'll enjoy much more torment by not knowing what they're doing and where they are

By *ife in furCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

we do that quite a lot

"

It's a mistake to watch them on skype. You'll enjoy much more torment by not knowing what they're doing and where they are "

have done that once and plan on doing it some more

Did this a while back with a couple from France. She was over here to see her mum.

We went to hotel and spent a few hours having much fun...he was watching us from home in Alsace.....

» Add a new message to this topic