FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > mj fantesy

mj fantesy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wo for main course OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere flat or should i say high

I've always wanted it! Mj in short skirt, boob tube top that only covers her boobs, she's a size 12.

Mj walks down the road, an turns into an alleyway! Where after a few mins she see too men walk down the alleyway an I grab his arse, they turn round my heart beating fast! He said u no I'm a police men? (Oh deer I thought now I'm in trouble) anyway with his badge I realized he wasnt they were just normal men (breaths a sigh of relieve maybe I can av fun) so the guy goes wot u want the other guy goes I no wot she wants, sex they both say. So one guy pushes my head down, on to his similar hard cock, whilst the other guy goes round an lifts (actually don't need to lift my skirt as its so short) want more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So the guy is fucking my face then the other guy slips 2fingers in her tight pussie, he goes too his mate she's ready for cock! Go on then he says, hang on she's got a bit of string, pull it he says, so he does an slowly but surly out pops one little ball,mmmm he goes there's still more..... go on says the other guy! So the guy pulls a bit more an a bigger ball bout centre meter ball pops out! The guy I'm sucking gives me a break, an the guy goes I think she wants too be dp'd! Suck me if u want it an suck me all to the back of or throat, if u want more than just us two guys, an I did, I sucked then right too the back of my throat. The guy goes u need too av this mouth cause I need too shoot my load in her tight arse! So the swop ends an goes too slide into her tight pussie! An carries pulling the string an 3more balls come out, then he goes got too av her arose I need it! So he says too his mate make her deep throat an put or hands on her head so that she can't move!

Then the guy behind me takes his cock out of my pussie clubs my arse, then slowly slides his hard cock into my tight arse then, he gets all the way in, the guy let's my head go so I can breath, I'm moaning cause he sliding in an out, again he says u want more, if u do suck his cock to the back of us throat girl!

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

I need that arse too!

So I did I sucked him, the guy behind me grabbed my hair, an pulled me up so I was standing an kept his cock in me, then the other guy hard enough, come up too me an lifts both my legs up, an slides into my tight wet pussie! They continue fucking me a while then he cums in my tight pursue, then slidesout then the guy in my arse pushes my head down, then fucks me hard, he then cums up my arose, the guy brings me back up too standing, an says u want more cock? We can get u more cock if u want it! I said yes u can fuck me all night! We'll get my mates car an go to the places we no! An u ladie u can av more fun.....

» Add a new message to this topic