FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > CD in the woods

CD in the woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecky Witney OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

I arranged to meet a guy from here at a quiet spot local to both of us. I had my girly gear in my rucksack and we walked across a couple of fields to a spot that he knew from walking his dog.

He waited patiently for me to change into my heels, holdups, panties dress and wig and then he joined me. He kissed me and released his long slim cock. I was so turned on that I turned around and pushed my panty clad bottom against his raging hard on. My own cock was rock hard and he was grinding against me and wanking me at the same time.

We stopped for long enough for me to place a condom on him and suck furiously his fabulous dick. He was in danger of cumming too soon so he asked me to stop so he could fuck me. I lubed my hole and bent forward as he gently pushed into me. At first his length hurt but my ass soon relaxed and allowed all of him to enter me.

In no time at all I was pushing back against his thrusts. He was pushing deeper and his grunting was turning me on as I felt his balls slap against my bum. I could sense he was close and told him that I wanted him to spray his hot cum over my stockings. He pulled out, whipped the condom off and after just two tugs of his rock hard cock sprayed me with a lovely load of hot cum. He had just finished when he motioned me to be quiet as a dog walker passed. I found my self hoping that the guy with the dog had happened past just a minute earlier to find us rutting like animals to watch or join in. Maybe next time....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmm very nice, i do love a nice spot of ourdoor fun,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow! soooo hot!!

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

mmm would so love to do that.

» Add a new message to this topic