FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught in a dogging carpark after a peddle.

Caught in a dogging carpark after a peddle.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being a keen mountain biker, I'm always looking for new places to ride.

I finished work around 4.30 and drove to this new place in leeds I'd discovered on line.

Pulled up into a secluded car park , jumped into the back off my van. Pulled on my Lycra and then hid it with my cooler MTB gear. Jumped out of the van and had a decent peddle for a couple of hours.

Arriving back at the van , jumped of the bike and thru it in the back, it had been a messy ride my shorts and top wet and full of mud.

I peeled my top off and realised there was a car positioned behind me, with a couple inside, it was just getting dark so couldn't really see them. Felt a bit uncomfy as I was just going to strip and get changed.

That's when I heard the car door open, I turned around to see a woman of around 50 get out of the car and walk around the front and sit on the bonnet.

I checked her out, about 5ft 5 blond very busty and a very sexy walk.

Are you Dave she said, I was taken back that she had spoken to me, I stuttered No.

Well who are you, Dan I replied. You will do Dan. With that her legs parted her skirt went higher whilst her hands rubbed her legs.

Dan baby have you got Lycra on under those shorts, I replied yes.

Mmm take them off and show me, I went red.

Dan we are in a dogging car park, I have been stood up, my husband wants me to fuck a hard cock. And the thought of you wanking for me in Lycra is getting me wet, with that she lifted her dress high and revealed her bald pussy.

I dropped my shorts and turned to face her, my cock was very hard( 7 inch and uncut)

Oh baby wank that cock for me. I stood there in just tight Lycra shorts and slid my hand down and started wanking slow.

She started fingering herself, come here she said.

I stood in front of her, she rubbed my cock , then pulled my Lycra down, grabbed my cock firmly and wanked me rubbing the end on her cunt.

I kissed her deep and squeezed her tits, I could smell my sweat , then her legs went on my ass and pulled me into her wet pussy, I plunged deep wanting her to feel my full length deep and hard. She moaned.

Fuck me hard baby, I picked her up and pushed her on hard, I was fucking her hard she was wrapped around me like a slut licking my ears as I pumped.

That's when I realised there was her hubby stood close wanking and another guy on are other side. I started to cum hard I hadn't been inside her for more than 5 mins . It felt like I had given a months supply of cum. Lay down she told me, I did so. She stated riding my face my cum dripping all over me I tasted her and myself mmm.

Then she was pulled up slightly as a huge cock slid in her , then she said keep licking slut.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urhamgentMan  over a year ago

durham

Very horny !

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

nice keep going. I like this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My Mountain bike also helped me stumble into a local dogging spot.

Love it....more

If that's in Leeds I need to find it - pm me location pls

Anymore to this story please

More more

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They both pushed down on my face cock and pussy blurring into one, I just licked everything. I even licked his balls, she started to wank my cock hard then sucked me deep. I opened my mouth and moaned , at the same time he started to cum in her, when he had filled her slut pussy, he pulled out grabbed her by the hips and pushed her cum filled pussy on my lips.

Love it.......horny stuff

Keep going mate

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

got me horny.

» Add a new message to this topic