FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slut life.... True Story Part 1

Slut life.... True Story Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

18 months ago I began my first submissive journey.

I was sat with a friend one night having a few drinks when she confided in me that she'd joined a sex site. I was shocked and a little disgusted to be honest as she went on telling me about the fellas she has round for NSA fun. I was a good girl see, had only ever slept with the men I'd been in relationships with, had never strayed or cheated, married now for 8 years, sexless I'll add but I couldn't fuck around could I?.......

Anyway, as she goes on I find myself becoming increasingly horny and intrigued.... Maybe I could join up, just for a look, I'll not meet anyone? It's just me being nosey?!?. I joined that night and was surprised at the amount of messages coming through, we had a right giggle, I for the first time looking at cock and pussy pics, people having sex...... Why was my pussy throbbing? Why did I need to know more?

A few days later I logged back in, quickly flicked through the messages until one eventually caught my attention. This message was different, it was polite, intelligent and wasn't pushy. I felt butterflies rise in my stomach as I messages back for the first time. Messages flew back and forth for some days, he asked a lot of questions which I answered honestly but there was never nothing sexual in them, he wanted to know about me, me as a person. I liked this, I liked the attention, I constantly checked my mail hoping he'd been in contact.

After chatting for around two weeks I opened a message from him, I read the most erotic story ever, it was his story and he was naming me in it....my pussy was twitching as I read, I slipped my spare hand into my knickers and masturbated there and then for the first time in years.

This is when I realised this guy was a Dom and he was inviting me on a Submissive Journey, I'd read 50 shades but this was different, this was real and I knew by the way he made me feel that I'd accept instantly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *ir and Bi herCouple  over a year ago

Hebburn

Looking forward to reading your whole story x

Very promising indeed. Do not keep us waiting too long.....

Looking forward to hearing more about your journey

By *ornstudMan  over a year ago

alnwick

more please this is great