FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Military Intervention

Military Intervention

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quite a few years ago,whilst serving in the Army,I was out on Salisbury Plain on a weeks exercise.

Was a lovely sunny afternoon and had been sent out to recce a place for us to move to the next day.

Was walking thru the woods/bushes when I hear some voices. Quite surprised as this was military area and closed to the public.

Anyway moved forward quietly and there in a small clear area were to young men ( about 19 years old).Both had stripped naked and were nice and slim and were playing with each other ,I could see that both had lovely hard cocks.I could feel myself also hardening as I watched.

Then one of them knelt down and started to suck the other one, by this time I also had a lovely hard on.

I must have moved closer and disturbed the undergrowth as they suddenly stopped and looked at me.

Taken the military action I stepped forward and asked then what they were doing on army ground.

They both just looked at me and stammered some sort of excuse.

I told them they were in big trouble and would be reported to the necessary police/military departments.

Them started to get dressed and making excuses and saying what could they do to make amends.

With that I said " do as i tell you and I might forget the complete incident".

" yes " they both agreed.

With that I dropped my pants and got the pair of them to take turns in sucking my cock.

Boy they were both good.

But I needed more and so I ordered them to perform a 69 on each other ,which they did.

I then got behind the lad who was on top and with a little pushing soon had my cock sliding deep inside his arse.

He moaned that it hurt but I was past caring.

I then slid my cock out and with the other lad 's face close on the ground told him to stop sucking the other lad and take mine.

Soon he was sucking my cock but I could not hold for much longer and so I went back to the lads arse, slipped it back in him and then really fucked him,with my hands holding his hips I pushed deep and hard until I finally cum deep inside him.

After a minute or so I slid my semi hard cock out of him and then got the other lad to finish me off by sucking my cock clean and dry.

Fully satisfied I then made the boy who I had fucked , bend the other lad over and allowed him to fuck his arse whilst I watched.

It was really nice to watch a youngster pound away at another young lads arse.

Once he had cum in him I made the other lad suck him dry.

With that I walked back to my camp knowing I had done my duty for my country.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hahaha I just love that last sentance x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You deserve the George cross for your heroic actions

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

having spent a lot of time on exercise I must admit the build up of spunk was quite heavy and what the the lovely weather ,two lovely fit young men( naked) it was something to remember

» Add a new message to this topic