FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Roleplay

Roleplay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to try some roleplay anybody into this if so what have you done and how did it go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

depends on what you like ?? .

Us and girlfriend love dirty "taboo" type roleplay

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

What kind of taboo??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Year I would like to know the taboo message me

"What kind of taboo??"

Please do tell??

The word taboo has perked some interest, as it should. Lol A

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Taboo, school girl and headmaster, secretary and boss, masseuse

Just trying out a new role play. .. tricky finding a guy who can give good instruction...

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Looking to try some roleplay anybody into this if so what have you done and how did it go? "

Have played the angry husband coming home to find his wife fucking his best friend - then tied her up and both of us gave her a 'rough' seeing to.

That was horny!

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Never done that sounds fun

Never done which bit, interested

Message me love to know

Tyneside

Oh yes, was so horny doing it

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

We are having a couple of nights away in a hotel soon. We are going to meet in a bar down the street and roleplay strangers meeting for the first time/one night stand.

Tyneside

Yes done that before it so horny,

I met a tv on here I turned up at her place as a plumber I laid under the sink and she was standing there in stockings and suspenders as I was under the sink fixing it she yelled out her cock and said this needs some attention too ! I led her in to the lounge and we sucked each other and finished with me face ducking her and coming on her face I the got dressed picked up my tools and left it was so gory I cum so hard! Hopefully she will read this

School girl or Taboo are the best.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Taboo, school girl and headmaster, secretary and boss, masseuse "

Iove doing schoolgirl roleplay with men, women, couples or groups...

"Just trying out a new role play. .. tricky finding a guy who can give good instruction... "

I used to teach acting...had some brilliant role play meets...gives a meeting a whole new dimension!!

With a former fb we role played her being behind on the rent with me being the landlord. We had messaged for quite some time. This was our first meet. Made it even more horny that we hadn't met face to face before as I knocked on her door in my suit, shirt and tie. She let me in and I told her that her rent was due as she was 3 months in arrears. The conversation continued as I told her in no uncertain terms that I needed paying or she would be evicted. Pleading poverty I told her I would need paying in kind as she flashed me a glimpse of stocking tops under her skirt.....

nice!! and........

Any one want to chat about it message me

...... "stand up" I snapped at her. She just looked at me, but knowing if I was serious or not. "stand up" I said again , less threatening this time but quieter yet assertive. Slowly she pushed herself to her feet. "now turn around", which she did. She must have been able to feel my eyes taking in every inch of her wondering what lay beneath her clothes. Facing me once more I considered my next move...

.... "strip for me". Her eyes widened in a mixture of surprise & trepidation and did I detect a barely discernable undercurrent of excitement? She stares back, "I c c can't" she stutters.

"fair enough ", I say "then pay me what you owe me and I will leave". She shakes her head in defeat knowing that I know she does not have the means and knowing she is now mine.

"Strip for me ", I say softly, offering reassurance with my change of tone. She starts to undo the buttons of her crisp white blouse....

By *ice rideMan  over a year ago

solihull

When she is wearing just her underwear she hesitates wondering if that is enough

Confession roleplay is fun. She confesses that she has been naughty, after a girls night out. Especially hot if there is a chance it may be true.......

... Slowly undoing the buttons, glancing at me for approval after she unfastens each one, letting it slip down her arms, I watch as it falls to the floor revealing a black lacy bra barely containing her breasts, glimpsing erect nipples straining against the material.

"now the skirt ". She hesitates. " now the skirt" I bark. Turning away from me she undoes the button slowly moving the zip down. With a wiggle of the hips it slides to the floor and she steps out of it. Allowing me to admire her stockinged legs, bum cheeks framed by suspenders, a flimsy thong between her buttocks.

"Who were your expecting young lady? “She turns to face me face flushed, whether it's excitement or embarrassment I am not sure as. "my boyfriend I was expecting my boyfriend" she stammers.

"well well you naughty girl, it's a shame he isn't here to see what a magnificent sight you make "

" down on your knees" I instruct. She obeys.

"now crawl towards me ", watching as the slowly crawls, bum in the air, holding eye contact with each other....

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

"We are having a couple of nights away in a hotel soon. We are going to meet in a bar down the street and roleplay strangers meeting for the first time/one night stand. "
love this one, we have done it a few times. Often work away so in hotels, often met in the bar and went from there, nothing better than making out I am a sexy business woman needing some relief after a stressful day!

[Removed by poster at 24/10/14 09:36:34]

"now I want to watch you play young lady"

Watching as she laid back on the carpet. Freezing momentarily until catching my stern gaze and realising there is no way back. Perhaps a little nervous in case her boyfriend returns.

"slide a hand inside your panties show me how you play when your boyfriend isn't here to satisfy you "

Watching as she complies, first gently massaging herself through the flimsy material until it visibly starts to dampen. Then following my instruction she slides a hand inside, closing her eyes as I hear her breath quicken.

" slide a finger inside young lady "I urge her as I start to rub my own cock through my suit trousers as I watch.

" now I want to see "I urge here. Opening her eyes they lock with mine, freezing for a second. I nod, giving my approval.

She reaches down, hooking a finger under the material and slowly lifts it to one side. I fight to stop a smile creeping across my face, giving her a look of indifference, even though the sight of her damp shaven pussy is incredibly arousing.

» Add a new message to this topic