FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Darken Room

The Darken Room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igh N Mighty OP   Man  over a year ago

City

The time was 8.15pm and I was sat outside her house wondering whether going on a date was the right thing to do, do people really meet the special one on the internet?

I sounded my horn to let Michelle know I was outside waiting to which I saw the curtains twitch and the lounge plunge into darkness, my heart began to race and my breathing became faster, I glanced towards her front door to see an amazing sight, my date was standing there dressed in a silver coloured long dress and her hair styled perfect, she was looking more beautiful than the photo I had previously been sent by her.

As Michelle got into the car the split in her dress gaped open and I caught a flash of her thigh and I could see she was wearing lace top hold up stockings to which I took in a deep breath, I complimented her on her outfit and she lent forward to kiss me, I was thinking do I go for the gentle kiss to the cheek or dare I go to kiss her perfect glossy lips that glistened in the moon light that shone though the car.

After what seemed like an eternity kissing our lips parted, we both smiled and I started the car and began to drive, small conversations were had to be honest I can’t remember what was said, I couldn’t get the kiss from my mind, it was out of this world. . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

City

The conversations and laughter continued until we reached the restaurant, I walked around to the passenger side of the car and watched as Michelle corrected her already perfect make up, I was mesmerised and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I opened the car door to which I held out my hand, she gently clasped my hand and we walked towards the entrance, my heart was pounding.

“May I help you sir?” I replied to the concierge “table booked for two under the name Smith” We were taken to our table, I could see every man in the room along with some woman were looking at Michelle, this was such a turn on for me knowing that they all wanted to swop places with me, my smile was eminent to see.

We ordered and began to ask each other questions to see what we could find out about each other, this was the first time we had met, and chatting for weeks online you don’t get to see the other persons reactions during conversations, I tried to avoid talking about sex but I was shocked when Michelle asked me if I had any sexual fantasies, to which I nodded but was to embarrassed to tell, I returned the question to which Michelle replied “oh yes, plenty”

City

We chatted all the way through the 3 courses; I felt so at ease with this beautiful woman, could I have found my soul mate, the woman I have spent my whole life looking for? Did she feel the same?

Coffee was ordered and I needed to be excused to freshen up, the walk to the gents took me along corridors and pasted endless darken rooms which were unused, eventually I find my destination and begin to adjust my tie, check my hair and take in some deep breathes thinking to myself I need control my thoughts, all I could think of taking her right here right now in the restaurant.

City

I began my long walk back to the table where I saw Michelle standing at the end of a corridor looking straight at me, I walked towards her and she placed both hands in mine and kissed me again, this time the kiss wasn’t gentle but was more intense with our tongues exploring each others mouths, I pulled her close to which I placed one of my hands on her hip and the other on her perfect ass, I could feel the lace thong though her dress to which she drew a gasp of air and pulled me even closer.

We looked into each others eyes, we both knew what we wanted and both knew what was going to happen but when and where? Michelle said to me that this door was unlocked, I have already checked”. The room was in darkness apart from the moonlight shining thought the double bayed window; we stood there and kissed again.

I lifted her hair away from her shoulders and began to kiss her neck and gently bite her ears; her breathing began to get louder and deeper, Michelle told me to sit on the sofa that was perfectly placed to my right hand side, I sat there I looked deep into Michelle’s eyes, she slipped her arms from her dress and allowed to drop to the floor standing there wearing only a cream lace bra which perfectly cupped her amazing breasts, my eyes trailed down her body to her matching lace thong which covered her trimmed pussy, her skin coloured lace tops hold up stockings looked so sexy I could hardly contain myself, perfect silhouette was being projected on all four walls of the room from the moonlight shining in.

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmm more please

City

In seconds I was straddled by Michelle and I was kissing her passionately, my hands were all over her, I wanted her so much she could feel my hard cock bulging though my trousers, Michelle slid her way from my lap and knelt on the floor, my head tilted back and I could feel my trousers being undone and my erect cock being released from my boxers, I could feel the pre cum on the tip and feel the warm air as Michelle slowly placed her lips over my cock and slowly took me deeper into her mouth, movements getting faster as she started to cup my balls with her free hand and squeeze them gently.

My legs began to tense and Michelle withdrew my cock from her mouth and straddled me again but this time I moved her thong to one side and her wet pussy slid down my manhood until my balls were pressing against her, thrusting deep and hard holding her hips I couldn’t believe I was fucking this beautiful woman I had met only hours earlier, kissing, biting, digging my nails into her back as our movements became more intense.

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Excellent warm up, keep it coming this is great

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good story more please

» Add a new message to this topic