FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The night out

The night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd nagged her for a while now,"get off out with your friends,let your hair down". She always made an excuse,too tired,didn't want to leave the kids,blah blah. When I say she, I mean my wife. 11 years my junior,25 years old with 2 kids already. She needed some time out, some attention.

Her friend rang her, wouldn't take no for an answer. They were going into town whether she liked it or not.

The kids were staying at the in laws and I was having a chilled night. I watched her get ready,maticulous application of her make up. Outfit laid out on the bed. It looked short,the skirt was tight and rested just below the cheeks of her buttocks. The heels were new, strappy and high, beautifully showing off her painted toes. As she bent down, securing the buckle on her ankle strap, her skirt rode up giving me a glimpse of her freshly shaven pussy. She saw me looking an smiled. "It's too tight to wear a thong,the lines will show" she smirked. "An I don't want you sitting wanking all night" with that she pulled out a device from the top drawer. It was a steel type cage, I knew what was coming. She called me over and made me lay on the floor."take it out....and put this on" I began to protest but was shushed. "You've wanted this long enough,an I'm sick of hearing about it. I told you to be careful what you wish for". Of course she was right. For months I'd pestered her about this fantasy, so much in fact I began to tire of actually asking. Had she succumbed or was this just a bit of fun? My mind raced. Thoughts rushing through my head. What had I got myself into?.

The snap of the padlock made it all seem real. She'd got the key and placed it in her purse. "Don't wait up" she sniggered as she exited the front door.

Minutes felt like hours as I watched the clock. I'd sent a few texts but had no reply. My heart was pounding but my cock was throbbing too. Straining against the smooth steel. Every scenario running through my mind. My eyes were closing as I looked at the clock for the last time. 2.57am. It woke me up enough to go to bed. Where the he'll was she. Just as I dialled her mobile the door slammed. I lay still,pretending to be asleep. The light clicked on and standing in front of me was a 20 year old lad. The smell of alcohol and perfume filled the room. "Get out of bed faggot" my wife was giggling. I was shocked at the words she used. As my eyes focused, Josh as I later realised his name was, had began to undress."you heard her limp dick" they both giggled. I looked down at my pathetic looking cock and reluctantly got on the floor."take off my shoes whilst I take a closer look at a proper cock" I fumbled nervously withe her shoes, removing them and savouring the sight and smell of them. SHe knew my fetish well, teased me about it many times. Looking up, her hands were in his Hugo boss boxer shorts. Their tongues filling each other's mouths. Her bare foot now pressing my head into the carpet,they paused to humiliate me further. Now both naked, they tumbled onto the bed. Kissing and touching each other, making noises id not heard her make before. She was frantic in her movements, gasping for breath in between each deep kiss. I could see his hand between her legs. She couldn't keep still. Writhing around underneath him. I was oblivious to them. A bystander. "Hold her arms" he grunted. I paused."fucking hold her arms you pussy" I jumped up. Took my wife by the wrists. He spread her legs wide. She was at his mercy. As he sat up to adjust himself into position, the immense shaft of his young cock came into view. Thick and veiny, and at least 3 inches longer than me, it was how I'd always imagined her lover to be. He spat on her exposed pussy and bent her legs towards her head. She was shaking with anticipation.her eyes glazed but unable to take them off the chiseled torso of the young stud. He took hold of his cock and guided it into her siliva soaked hole. His thick fingers parted her lips as he sank the bulbus purple head deep inside he."oh my fucking god"she screamed as he filled her like she'd never been filled before. "You've never made me feel like this"she grunted through gritted teeth.trying to catch her breath between each stroke. I was awe struck by the technique he had,slowing down,speeding up,seemingly knowing just how she wanted to be fucked. Her toes curled in front of my face as the first orgasm tore through her body. He shuddered, groaned an thrust on final time deep inside her. He was spent as he laying top of her.her arms now free from my grasp and caressing his tanned back. "Time for you to leave" she whispered. My heart raced even faster,thinking now it was my turn. She looked up at me"I said time for you to leave" my heart sank as I made my way downstairs. Our journey had begun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Need to hear more please good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm more please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks guys. Always wanted to do one so just putting the feelers out. If there's some interest I will do chapter 2 x

» Add a new message to this topic