FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fuck after work

Fuck after work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

while working in a bar about 6 years ago. I was working with a woman called Linda 1 night. I'd known Linda a while as I used to play golf with her husband. At the time I was about 28 and Linda was 40.

She was about 5' 4" size 12 and 34 c breasts. Short brown hair.

1 night it was just the 2 of us workin together in the bar and it was really busy. Linda was wearin a tight pair of jeans that made her ass look so hot an low cut top that when she bent over I cud just see where the tops of her nipples were. At 1 stage durin the night my hand brushed against her ass (kinda by accident) an she turned to me an said cheekily "that's sexual harassment" to which I replied only if 1 of us enjoyed it!! Her reply was why did u not?

We flirted on an off for the night and when everyone was gone. We sat down to hav a drink. After a couple of drinks I apologised for touchin her ass to which she told me it was the first hand on it in months as her hubby was having trouble in the bedroom department.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep kalm an carry on lol

By *icolWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Been there lol

I put a hand on her knee an said to her I'm havin problems in that department too!!

How cum she asks me?

My reply is I'm a single guy an haven't had sex in over 6 months. She laughed an said ya right I believe you!!

I said it is true. I haven't even masterbated in weeks. I won't last anytime the next time I get a fuck.

At this stage I can see that she has been squirmin a bit in her seat an through her top I can see that her right nipple is hardenin. My cock is rock hard in my jeans.

I take her hand an place it on my crotch an say cum on Linda. Let this be our secret. I don't know she replies an looks at me with her brown eyes.

I can't resist any longer an lunged forward to kiss her. Her response is instant as her tongue finds every part of my mouth

We quickly undress each other. She is wearin a big pair of white panties!!

I ask are they her grannies an she said no I started wearin them cod he didn't appreciate her in a thong. I take them off her an throw them in the fire which still had a ember left thank god.

I lie her back on a table an start to kiss her all over. Suckin on her hard nipples fellin her back arch as she tells me how much she wants me

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Please carry on

I kiss an lick her navel untill I get to her pussy. It's so hairy but it doesn't stop me I can smell how horny she is as I push my tongue through the hair. I lick an lick makin her hair damp. Then I can make out the outline of her slit. I run my tongue up the slit faster every time. Her clit starts to swell a bit. I push my tongue inside her pussy. Fuck she tastes so good.

I then take her clit in my mouth an gently start to suck on it. Slowly flickin it with my tongue as I put a finger in her pussy an start to finger fuck her. She gasps an moans with pleasure pushin her pussy into my face tellin me how fuckin good it feels

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great post - very arousing!

Keep us informed

My mouth action quickens as do my fingers. I now hav 2 fingers fuckin her pussy. She begs me to stop an put my cock in her but I refuse. I wanna taste her cum. Her breathin quickens an her moans get louder she is now playin with her nipples as my mouth an fingers bring her closer to the edge.

Now she begs me not to stop as she wraps her legs wrong the back of my head.

I feel her start to shudder as she screams fuck fuck don't stop. Her pussy locks around my fingers as I feel moisture in my hand. I look down to see her cream in my hand. It was the first time I'd seen a girl cream. I taste it an boy it's finger lickin good

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Likening this

We kiss again as she asks me to fuck her. I tell her I can't as I don't hav any condoms. She tells me it's ok as long as I don't cum inside her. I slip my hard cock inside her wet pussy. She inhaled deeply as I fill her pussy with all my cock. Her hands on my ass as she kisses me hard. Moanin to my every trust

Liking this more please

By *prilia boyMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Likening this "

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

I start to fuck her harder and faster. I can feel her pussy tightening around my cock. Fuck she feels so good.

But then I start to feel my cum leave my balls an travel thru my cock. I stop really quick. She asks why an I tell her. I'm gonna cum babe. She begs me to cum inside her

Hot story.. Don't stop please.. But I might suggest a name change safesex69

I stop my thrusts and pull outta her. I tell her that I can't cum inside her if she's not using contraception.

She then tells me to cum where no other man has cum before with her. In her mouth. With that she takes my cock in her mouth an starts to suck slow an gentle at first but quickly she starts to quicken takin more of me in her mouth.

She has all of my cock in her mouth. Deep throated like never before. As she gags on it I start to cum in long spurts. I came heavily as I hadn't cum in a while an been the good woman that she is. She swallowed every last drop of it

By *un for 2Couple  over a year ago

The West

Great story very sexy

I stood still for a few mins as she lay back on the table. Both of us pantin in extassy.

What now I ask her?

Her reply cums after about a minute. She says in the mornin im goin to the doctor an goin back on the pill. So after work next wenesday I want u to fuck me hard an deep like u did tonight an as much as I liked how good ur cum tasted. I want u to cum deep inside my pussy. I love my husband an will never leave him so this is our secret an our fun. Is that understood?

I agreed an told her that no one wud hear anything from me. We continued our liason once a week sometimes twice a week till Linda stopped workin at the bar. After that we had a couple of meets.

But we still look at each other with a glint in our eye an a cheeky grin when we see eachother.

» Add a new message to this topic