FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the humiliation trip

the humiliation trip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want another man to fuck my wife an easy enough sentence to put on a web site then to get 20 replies 4 of which told me of fab swingers a site where guys with enormous cocks would be waiting for her...exciting ! but 2 messages had the same warning if you go through with this nothing would be the same....so it began 1st meeting guy in pub watching a stranger touch and deeply kiss my wife was a instant turn on...for me....going back to ours watching her being stripped off and her shock at the size of the guys cock was also amazing to see...but then being asked to leave the room by my wife was a bit of a shock....listening as they both began giggling and in his case laughing out loud had an instant arousal in me....the next 2 hours was like torture the creaking bed...her cries....slapping and grunting noises followed by more giggling...then a knocking on the ceiling....I go up and the guy asks me to do them both a cold drink ...off I go to more giggles...coming back with 2 s the sheets have been pulled back they are talking...my wife has one leg out wide almost...well posed....her vagina wet puffy and with his goo running out...I felt sick in the pit of my stomach we had agreed to condoms if or when came on here yet I said nothing 7 years later after this pattern running through our lives 1 guy having her for five years including getting in our bed at 6 every morning on his way to work telling me to turn my back or sending me to spare room all the guys off here have such huge cocks it never occurs to my wife to fuck me now we are talking 5 years never received oral sex in our marriage but her lovers can expect hours of pleasure and all seem to get great pleasure in the humiliation of me and the displaying of my wifes sore swollen breasts and vagina and I cant stop this now and feel a fool for not knowing the power of sexual freedom given to a chaste but curious wife of 25 years

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I want another man to fuck my wife an easy enough sentence to put on a web site then to get 20 replies 4 of which told me of fab swingers a site where guys with enormous cocks would be waiting for her...exciting ! but 2 messages had the same warning if you go through with this nothing would be the same....so it began 1st meeting guy in pub watching a stranger touch and deeply kiss my wife was a instant turn on...for me....going back to ours watching her being stripped off and her shock at the size of the guys cock was also amazing to see...but then being asked to leave the room by my wife was a bit of a shock....listening as they both began giggling and in his case laughing out loud had an instant arousal in me....the next 2 hours was like torture the creaking bed...her cries....slapping and grunting noises followed by more giggling...then a knocking on the ceiling....I go up and the guy asks me to do them both a cold drink ...off I go to more giggles...coming back with 2 s the sheets have been pulled back they are talking...my wife has one leg out wide almost...well posed....her vagina wet puffy and with his goo running out...I felt sick in the pit of my stomach we had agreed to condoms if or when came on here yet I said nothing 7 years later after this pattern running through our lives 1 guy having her for five years including getting in our bed at 6 every morning on his way to work telling me to turn my back or sending me to spare room all the guys off here have such huge cocks it never occurs to my wife to fuck me now we are talking 5 years never received oral sex in our marriage but her lovers can expect hours of pleasure and all seem to get great pleasure in the humiliation of me and the displaying of my wifes sore swollen breasts and vagina and I cant stop this now and feel a fool for not knowing the power of sexual freedom given to a chaste but curious wife of 25 years "

Get back onto FAB and find a meet for yourself !!!

By *tehereMan  over a year ago

manchester

U clown man up ffs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok.....winkle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So sad. First thing in a relationship is communication. I would never intentionally hurt J, but if I did something by accident I would need him to tell me so that I would know not to do it again. I hope you take my advice, and if you do good luck sweetie. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic