FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helmet & Leathers!

Helmet & Leathers!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LF247 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

A few years ago I arranged to meet this pretty horny lady in a countryside layby. I'm into sports bikes and knowing she liked this I went on it in full leathers. This got an immediate reaction! I was told to keep my helmet on with the dark visor down, while she pealed down my leathers and gave me an amazing blow job. Whilst it was pretty hot in there it felt great! I was only allowed to take the helmet off when it was time to pleasure her, which I did without hesitation!

I hadn't seen her for a few weeks when I got a text saying could we do the same thing again, but I wasn't to wear anything under the leathers and she had a surprise! Of course I said yes and assumed that her surprise would be something she was or maybe wasn't wearing!

I got one hell of a surprise when I turned up and found that she was there in leathers too, but she had brought a friend!! Again I was ordered to keep the helmet on and visor down, while her friend was told to undo my leathers. To say I was hard was an understatement!! They then both took turns licking and sucking my cock and balls, whilst exchanging kisses. It was more than dam hot in that helmet!! How I lasted more than a few minutes before I came over their faces I don't know! I was then allowed to take off the helmet, while her friend then pulled up her skirt to reveal her bare glory! We both then took turns to lick her very moist pussy while she leant back on the bike until she erupted! By this time I was more than hard again and her friend stepped aside while she bent right over the bike for the finale!

As you can imagine it was one of my best experiences. Unfortunately due to circumstance I wasn't able to see her again, you'll guess she wasn't single!!

Def something I would love to do again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LF247 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic