FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bi threesome

bi threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bione_1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Hi,all.

I'm Alex. Regular guy. Love women and limited experience bi wise but would love to try more bi fun with couple.

I've had some horny fun with guys.

I've wanked a couple of guys hard cocks. Had one of them shoot his hot thick cum all over my eager face,which I found real horny.

I had one guy wanking myself and him then he shot his warm cum over my balls mmmm.

I've never sucked yet but have always wanted to try sucking my first Cock during bi mmf threesome.

I would love to help a guy undressing his wife and both guys kissing her all over her hot naked body then licking her pussy and swollen little clit.

Would love to wank him gently into her mouth before kissing her too.

W

I would love then to have his lady ride me as her man drops his hard Cock into my hungry eager Virgin mouth for me to really suck deeply then have my first mouth full of hot cum.

I've had a couple of threesomes from here, one bi meet but only but only played with him and kissed his wife before they asked me to wank myself as they watched.

Would love to meet a genuine bi couple who would help me explore more of my bi side.

Feel free message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Broxbourne

Forgot to say I'm clean, discreet, very very keen to learn and keen to please both

Broxbourne

I'm still keen to try this? Is it just a fantasy or could it happen?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This all sounds really hot to me as well, I would love to try it sometime soon

Broxbourne

Me too. No offers yet though

» Add a new message to this topic