FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I just love it

I just love it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I really dont know what it is but I just love pregnant women I think there sexy and fantastic even just photos of them give me a huge hard on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I really dont know what it is but I just love pregnant women I think there sexy and fantastic even just photos of them give me a huge hard on "

I'm with u on that one mate

My wife was at her most randy when she was heavily pregnant.I used to get loads of shags on her side from the back and she was always wet

I fucked a pregnant woman in work.....she was brill

Seems its the opinion of many ad ive been unindated with messages since i annoucced my pregnancy on my profile. Not swinging though for obvious reasons

"Seems its the opinion of many ad ive been unindated with messages since i annoucced my pregnancy on my profile. Not swinging though for obvious reasons "

How pregnant are you ?

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Hi I really dont know what it is but I just love pregnant women I think there sexy and fantastic even just photos of them give me a huge hard on

I'm with u on that one mate "

Mmmmm yes - very horny to see and the women are usually extremely turned on and wet. (From my vast experience of fucking 2 pregnant women ! )

"Seems its the opinion of many ad ive been unindated with messages since i annoucced my pregnancy on my profile. Not swinging though for obvious reasons

How pregnant are you ?"

Can you be any less than 100% pregnant?

"Seems its the opinion of many ad ive been unindated with messages since i annoucced my pregnancy on my profile. Not swinging though for obvious reasons

How pregnant are you ?

Can you be any less than 100% pregnant?"

Well it was a while ago but my ex was 1 week pregnant then 2 then 3.....This went on for approx 40 weeks when my son was born.......I love it when people try to be witty and only manage to come up with an epic fail

How pregnant are you ?

Can you be any less than 100% pregnant?

Well it was a while ago but my ex was 1 week pregnant then 2 then 3.....This went on for approx 40 weeks when my son was born.......I love it when people try to be witty and only manage to come up with an epic fail"

Well i found his comment funny!

In seriousness though im not sure my periods have been so irractic and during my first pregnamcy i still had periods on time so its hard for them to tell me ive to have a scan at the EPAU on weds to try and clue them in a bit on how far i am so my other sunsequent scans can be booked in correctly at 12 and 20 weeks

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Photos even turn me on

» Add a new message to this topic