FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Pilot

The Pilot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not long after Stephanie and I started dating she had arranged to come and stay at my house one weekend on the Saturday of which I was meeting friends for the day/night.

While I was getting ready to go out, we were both feeling very horny but I was running late so had to turn down her advances. She begged me to stay in with her but I firmly said no and told her to make sure her phone was on loud and close to her as I told her that I would be texting her through the day with some instructions.

She looked at me baffled

"What kind of instructions?"

I told her to wait and see and I left her some money but she wasn't to touch it until I gave the instruction.

I kissed her goodbye and went off to meet my friends. In the next hour I received several texts from Stephanie asking what her instructions were. I ignored the texts until id been out for 1 and a half hours. ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And.... ????

Before we met, Stephanie had been with quite a few men in a matter of weeks. She met them on a dating site and met them to have sex usually (She wasn't on Fab then!)

She had told my about one guy, who was a pilot. I remember that when she'd mentioned him before, she seemed to get really turned on but she hadn't given me the full details.

I decided that today she was going to give me the full details.

I sent her a text

"Remember the pilot you fucked? Well I want you to write everything down that happened that night with him. And I mean EVERYTHING little detail. I want at least 4 A4 sides of paper, if not more"

She replied "Why? When for?"

Me: Because I said to. For when I get home. Later."

I carried on with my day out and a little while later I text

"Find my white shirt and black trousers and iron them."

She replied again, questioning my instructions. I said to simply follow my instructions.

I text again soon after

"There is a bottle of wine in the fridge, you have 20 minutes to drink it."

She replied

"You know I don't really like wine!"

I insisted.

She text 20 mins later

"All done! I've written everything down, ironed things and drank wine! What now?"

I replied

"A taxi will be outside in 5 mins, he will take you to a shop where you will give them your name and they will give you what I ordered for you. Do not open it until I say to. The taxi will wait and take you home. Use the money I left to pay for the item and the taxi."

She text a while later

"All done and back at yours. What now?!"

"Now walk to the shops (town was 10 min walk), go to Ann Summers and pick up what I've ordered for you there"

A reply came back

"Ooh exciting! What is it?"

Me: "Again, don't open until I say so"

A while later she replied saying she was back from the shop. I told her I would be home soon.

The next text I sent said

"Find my black tie and put with my white shirt and trousers that you ironed. Put the story of what happened with the pilot next to it on the kitchen table. Then go upstairs and put on the things from Ann Summers and then open the parcel from the other shop and put wear that too. Also, in the drawer beside the bed there is a blindfold, put that on and wait."

She replied

" Before I put on the blindfold, how long will you be? "

And ??

I replied

"Wait and see."

I then called a taxi and made my way home.

Awaiting me was the letter that Stephanie had written. It told about how she met this pilot in a local pub. It gave the date of the encounter and I worked out that Stephanie and I had actually been together the next day. She had been in a bar with him and was running her hands up and down his legs and eventually got d*unk enough to open his flies and slip her hand in and release his hard cock. She told how luckily they were in a booth so, apart from one guy who was in eye shot, nobody else could see. She'd had the pilot's full length in her hands, wanking him faster and faster as he got harder and harder. The guy across the bar came over and sat down next to her, so he could gwtta better look and to make sure nobody else could see and stop her

Eventually, Stephanie knew that she wasn't going to be able to get away until she gave this guy what he wanted. She whispered to the pilot that she would be 5 mins and beckoned the other guy outside the bar. She lead him into the alley a little further down the road and looked him in the eyes. She kissed him and grabbed hold of his crotch and told him to give her what she deserved. He didn't need telling twice so unveiled his throbbing cock, lifted her short black skirt, turned her to face the wall and as he pulled her panties to one side, he pushed his cock into her already dripping wet pussy. Pulling her hair back he told her how gorgeous she was but also what a filthy slut she was. Within a few minutes he told her he was about to cum so like the dirty girl she is, she bent down and took every last drop of his cum.

[Removed by poster at 17/10/14 15:00:18]

More later!

brill

Stephanie then sent the guy on his way with a huge smile on his face and returned inside to her pilot. She walked straight up to him and kissed him passionately, making sure he could taste the cum on her lips and tongue. As she went to touch him again, he stopped her and held her hand in his. He then told her that he'd brought his overnight bag with him, just in case. Without another word, she lead him the couple of hundred yards down the road to her apartment building. In the lift, they couldn't keep their hands of each other and when they reached her floor, they stumbled down the corridor to her door. She told him that her flatmate was asleep so they needed to be as quiet as possible. With that, she lead him into the kitchen and sat him on one of the breakfast bar stools...

Stephanie leant into him and kissed his neck while letting him undo a couple of her shirt buttons, so he could reach inside her red satin bra and stroke her pert nipples. She then undid hia shirt and let it fall back over his shoulders, all the time kissing his neck, his shoulders, his chest until her lips met his waist. She then looked up into his eyes again and forcefully undid his belt and his trousers. She then pulled open enough to reach in and take out his rock hard cock. She then took it deep, deep and hard down her throat, faster and faster and gagging on it. Then she stood up just enough to put his cock in between her tits. She undid her shirt a little more and took of her bra from inside. She then placed his cock between her tits and began giving him an amazing tit wank. He couldn't control his groans and told her how gorgeous she was.

» Add a new message to this topic