FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Laura... The not so shy events manager

Laura... The not so shy events manager

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let me set the scene firstly, I work in a large hotel, very busy and lots of staff. The hotel caters for many functions, fully operating bar and restaurant and also a large function room and bar separate to the hotel for weddings and events. Through the whole business there would be around 100 staff, ranging from waitresses to receptionists to cleaners and housekeepers and we are blessed with some really sexy females, a few that stand out would be 2 housekeepers, a kitchen porter, a few receptionists and a manager.

In particular one of the housekeepers, an older lady, in her mid 50s, not married but with a partner. You would swear this girl was in her 20s looking at her from behind, my god what an ass! Tight, toned and let me tell you it looks delicious through tight trousers. Anyway moving on, this story isn't about the hot housekeeper, I'll save that story for another day. Today is all about the events manager.

On a quiet morning, I was working alone adding the finishing touches to this days wedding, it was early morning, I thought I was alone. I had been skiving and having a quick look through fab and Twitter and come across some really sexy profiles. The pics posted by the couples and females were unbelievable, really filthy sexy pics and they got my mind working overdrive. I was turned on. I was more than turned on I had a raging hard on and it was bursting through my trousers. Little did I know I was standing in clear view under a camera, but I needed to release the tension, I needed to have a wank, these pics had gotten me so worked up I couldn't wait. I thought I was being smart and I thought I'd be adventurous and as the function room is separate from the main hotel and no one would be about till noon at the earliest I thought I'd sneak into the ladies toilets, close the door and relieve myself. Dangerous game I'm playing, making it even more dirtier in my mind.

So I'm in, close the cubical door and sit down, I'm so horny it is unbelievable. I am stroking myself nice and slowly working into a nice rhythm, when suddenly, the door opens. I'm shocked, frozen with my dick in my hand. I hear the sound of heels so I know it's a female. I'm wondering who it is, no one is due in anytime soon, a cleaner doesn't wear heels. Oh shit, I'm fucked. I hear her voice. J Are you in here? Silence. Nothing but silence. I'm wondering does she see the cubicle door locked, is she taking a guess. Again, J.... Followed by a silence, then it comes. I know your in here... I have been watching the cameras as I came in to see who was about. I'm shocked at what I saw... Those pics and I can only imagine what your doing In there.... Oh Jesus I am screwed here. I am done for, my job is done, the humiliation she is going to tell everyone.

Open the door now, J. Open it. I quickly pull my trousers up, close my belt and open the door. I'm standing red faced, embarrassed but little did I know, Still standing to attention. So, this is what you are doing today in work, do you do this all the time? What would everyone think if they found out? Stuttering I bring myself to say sorry, I can't explain it just please don't tell anyone. I'll hand in a resignation letter, no one needs to know. But smirking back at me, she said. Well I found it dirty but it's turning me on, I see your still aroused. Quite the package. I am confused I have no idea what's happening here am I in trouble am I going to get sacked.

I just want this to end, I'm trying to blank everything out so that I can get past this issue and move on, but as I'm thinking I hear her ask me, do you think I'm attractive?

Now, Laura is a mother of 2. In her mid 30s, has a lovely bum, nice and plump. her figure is amazing. Lovely pert tits, great body. She has lovely eyes and her teeth Are as white as snow. I love a girl with nice teeth. Anyway, yes I think she's hot, I've fantasised about fucking her brains out over her table in her office. But I mutter, yes.... She asks me to speak up as she can't hear me. I reply.. Yes you are hot as fuck. Her smile widens. My dick twitches. This isn't going away, or doing me an favours as now in my head is visions of me fucking her brains out. I get redder. She notices. But she replies, J... I've had my eyes on you for a while, your hot, funny sexy just what any girl would like but you are a filthy bastard. I think I am done for. But she demands me to continue what I was doing before she rudely interrupted. I can't, I just can't I said. She reminds me that she can easily tell everyone what she has just witnessed. So I begrudgingly drop my trousers, my dick is doing its best to rip a whole in my boxers so I release it. It's standing to full attention, foreskin pushed back and the precum glistening all over my cock. I start to play with myself, I close my eyes, and Laura starts to say, that's it just imagine you are fucking me. Nice and slowly at first don't rush into it. I like it nice and slow at the start. I obey. I have the image in my head, she's bent over the desk, her asshole is staring at me and my dick is sliding in and out of her wet cunt. It's that wet the sound of it I can almost hear. I'm close, I whisper I'm about to cum and I'm boldly told, no. No you are not. Not Untill I have had my fun. Not Untill I have came first she explains. So I let go of my cock and open my eyes. There she is stood. Her skirt is off. She is wearing the hottest black hold ups and the laciest French knickers I have seen. These are see through. I can see her slit. It is clean shaven. I am hornier than ever right now. Her Blouse is on, but unbuttoned down to the middle. Her tits looks fantastic in a matching bra. She asks do I like what I see. I can't lie and I tell her she looks fantastic. She replies good. Now I want something in return for your silence, I nod. She continues.. I want you to fuck me. Just like you were imagining, I want you to eat my pussy and my ass I want it all. With that she removes her pants. I get a clear look at that cunt and it is delightful. Nice and neat and glistening, a sign she is a turned on as I could only imagine. She moves back, to the sink and she asks me what I would like to do first. I ask her to sit up and I will eat her pussy till she wants me to stop. She doesn't like this. She looks let down. She answers, I'm not ready for my pussy to be eaten, yet, with that she bends over and shouts, eat my ass.

I can't believe this. The shy mother of 2, is. Filthy bitch, just how I like it. I oblige I get down on my knees and move my face to the ass. It's delightful. I get to work licking her ass and gently massaging my thumb around her hole, I change It up and run my tongue right down to the pussy, she loves it she moans and moans and she tastes good. Time goes by and I am literally finger fucking her pussy and licking her arsehole. I am rock hard, she is loving it. As I bring her to orgasm my fingers are soaked, her pussy is literally dripping wet. She asks to lick my fingers clean. I let her. Now she says she wants to taste my cock, she pushes me back into the cubicle and I am almost pushed back to a sitting position, she's down on my cock instantly rubbing her tongue everywhere I mean she is devouring my dick like it is the last dick on earth. I am in heaven. I look down at her and she gazes up at my eyes as she swirls her tongue around the head of my cock, I am in heaven. This filthy bitch I thought to myself. I grab my phone she says nothing and continue to take a few pics and a quick video of this new to me slut, going to town on my cock. This is continuing for a few minutes my phone is now away as I just couldn't function with my phone in my hand as she was mind blowing at sucking dick.

She stops just as I'm about to cum, and she stops, I'm thinking to myself why oh why. And she says, do you think I'm just gonna let you cum when you want to... With that she stands up. Buttons her blouse, pushes my head into her wet cunt and goes have one last lick J. Because it's the last you'll get for today. It's almost 12 o clock. Her co-workers are due in to continue adding the finishing touches to today's wedding. She explains she won't tell a soul and she will be back for more. She warns me, do not cum. Not by having a wank or by having sex with anyone else, she smirks and says she adores cum and she wants it all, and soon.

I'm in shock, has this happened. As she finished pulling up her skirt, she also refers to the mobile phone videos... You like that huh, well we have plenty more fun to be had. She leaves the ladies room, and gives me the all clear. I go back to work and have to hide my erection under my belt and trousers. The rest of this day was torture... But what will happen when she gets her hands on me again. I can't wait to find out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teviliciousMan  over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

Very good story, you've got me hard & yes tell me more!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More pls xx

Superb story, can't wait for the climax.

Glad you like, will write more when I get the time

So a few days have passed, and our paths haven't crossed yet in work as Laura had been off for 2 days and I was just starting my 2 days off. I don't know if I was glad that we hadn't crossed paths because of what happened or I was anxious to find out what this going to lead to.

I'm enjoying one of my days off when my phone goes off, it's a text from Laura. It reads "J Patrick has called in sick we are short staffed this evening at a busy wedding can you pull me out and do a shift please." I could do with the extra money and I had no other plans anyway so I thought ok why not, chances are Laura would be finished her shift anyway so it wouldn't be too awkward. But there was also a part of me that wanted her to work to see what happens.

Anyway I get to work, first person I see, Laura. Looking as sexy as ever, short skirt, tight blouse and a little blazer. My mind goes overdrive what's she wearing underneath... Fuck this j you can't be doing this all the time snap out of it, put your work face on and get into the shift. Very little is said but she gives a cheeky little grin.

As the shift goes on. It's not relatively busy and Laura says when we finish with service and cleaning up I can knock off early... Only she wants me to give her a lift home as she hadn't brought her car. I have hit the jackpot here I think, she has this planned. So when I clock out I check my phone and she has text me whilst we were working "did you like my plan then? I hope your evening is free enough now for a few hours... Xx" fuck me this is happening this slut wants me again. She is following through with her cunning plan, I have still been horny as fuck since the last encounter, I haven't touched myself but I was close and my balls are full. I'm gonna get my balls emptied tonight, where will she take it? Face? Tits? Ass? Swallow it or will she want me to fill her right up that it leaks out of her. I love watching my cum drip out of a freshly fucked cunt, and It would be amazing to see it come out of Laura's sweet pussy.

I wait in the car for Laura she has to finish a few things up before she can leave. She runs over to the car and jumps in the passenger seat, her skirt rides up her leg. She goes I have a surprise for you but can't give you It till we are cleared from work. A few minutes on the road and she goes are you ready for your surprise? I am I reply and she reveals that she has removed her pants in the toilet before coming to the car, her lovely shaven cunt is out on my passenger seat. She opens her bag and brings out the laciest thong and leaves it in my glove compartment, a present for your good work. Have you kept your balls full for me.. Yea I replied, will I get to empty them tonight? She just replies you'll have to wait and see won't you. With that she adjusts her seating position and starts to play with that lovely looking pussy. Fuck me my cock is nearly touching the steering wheel. I can't wait to fuck you Laura I say, she just replies who said I'll let you fuck me tonight J?

Can get carried away when writing so will keep it in instalments Untill people don't want to read anymore lol

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmm

Ooo I want to hear more x

Loving this story...... More please....and when can I start work at the hotel?

Enjoying this

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Great. More please.

Great story, thanks for sharing it with us. The last part brought back memories of driving a young very hot and very very naughty 18 year old home after working New Years Eve.

Happy days.

Brilliant .......

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Do loads please love reading this x

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

This is great

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic experience - she's a naughty minx! sounds like there's lots of fun to be had!!

Love to hear it all, certainly make the 'installments' large ones!!

Love to hear about all the other staffs antics too!

Keep'em cumming!

Great stuff, I can't wait to read more

We pull into Laura's street and she's just brought herself to orgasm, my passenger seat is soaking wet. Her hand is soaking wet. Her fingers look like she has held them under a tap. She tells me to pull over and as I stop the car she has me lick her hand clean. Whilst I am tasting the juices that have just left this dirty slut she fixes her skirt and tells me, I think you've done good J, would you like to come in? Would I? Of fucking course. My cock is still attempting to burst out of my boxers it's almost hurting me. I arrange myself so I can walk to the house without any passers by noticing my raging hard on.

We get into the house. I am wrecked with nerves.. I am hoping I get to fuck Laura's brains out this evening. Both of us have no plans for the rest of the night, she starts late tomorrow and I again am off. I will do my best to get a full night of filthy sex out of this slut tonight. So as I make my way to the sofa Laura locks up the door behind us, I sit down and as the lights are turned on and dimmed down, there is a glistening on her legs, she was that wet and came that much it had trickled down those lovely legs. I tell her she has something on her legs and I ask her to come over. I thought I was having some control her altho I was mistaken. Laura walked over, raised her leg onto the sofa, I have direct eye contact with that gorgeous cunt. She orders me to lick her leg, lick my juice from my leg right to where it came from. with pleasure I reply. As I lick and kiss the length of her leg, I am getting the gorgeous scent of her hot cunt. It is soaking, it is already warmed up, and it is fucking tasty as j poke my tongue right inside that cunt. As I get down onto my knees and I start sucking harder onto Laura's clit she grabs my hair and pulls me away, she sits down on the sofa and throws her legs right into the air. I have the most perfect view of her hot cunt of which the juice of is all over my face and that lovely right arsehole. J I Loved how you used your tongue on my arse last time, I really would love for you to do that again. I proud myself on my oral skills and there is just something so different and dirty about having my tongue roam all around a ladies arsehole, I love the gentle fingering of said arsehole whilst sucking on a hot cunt whilst listening to the moans of the female and in this case in the presence of her own home, Laura is not holding back. As I'm fingering her tight arsehole I have undone my trousers my cock is in my other hand and I have begun stroking myself. I have 2 fingers swirling around in her tight arse I have my tongue deep inside her pussy. I now look up and Laura is too engrossed in what is going on I remove my fingers and slowly and gently starting massaging my cock all over her hot cunt and arsehole. Immediately, eyes closed still Laura says to me, who said I allowed you to take your cock and rub it all around my holes? I said no one but are you not liking this? That's beside the point J, who said you were going to fuck me tonight? I just thought... Well you were wrong. I'll decide when you get to fuck me. Yes that cock is great, you have me in heaven here but J I will tell you when I want my holes filled with your cock. On that she gets up and goes to her drawer in a corner of the room. She removes a dildo, one of many of presume and she explains this is her favourite and she would love it if I was to continue licking her cunt whilst I fucked her arse with her toy. I've never used sex toys with a lady yet but I was eager to learn. Laura went back to the sofa. Sat on the sofa facing me, lifted her legs and said well J, get to work.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Demanding eh!

She's got you right where she wants you, likewise you're enjoying it too!!

MMMMMMM

Keep'em cumming!

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Keep going buddy

Evesham

Nice little power trip, good work

By *exyBlonde111Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmmm.....hot story, any more?

So i am kneeling off the edge of the sofa, my eyes are level with that hot cunt and delightful arsehole.I have applied some lube to the sex toy and i have gently starting massaging it around her arse. she is loving this, she is moaning with pleasure and she is pushing her arse harder onto the toy, she wasn't joking, she wants me to fuck her arsehole with this toy.

i insert it slowly into her arse, it goes deeper and deeper, she's moaning, it is now almost the full way in. i leave it there, i start to lick on her cunt like i would lick around an ice cream. laura is throwing everything at me from the waist down, her pussy is leaking juice everywhere, my face is soaking wet and i fucking love it. the more i lick her cunt the noisier she becomes, i now start to really use that toy on her arsehole, i am thrusting it into her with all i can give without seeming to hurt her, i don't want to hurt her, i want to replace that toy with my cock, i want to fuck her brains out on this sofa, even if it is only once, i want her to remember it like it was her last, but i hoped that i would get to continue fucking this slut for along as she wished. I was in heaven.

time goes by, and I've never experienced a lady squirt before, but as I'm shoving this toy in and out of her arse with my other hand i was massaging her clit, as the time has went on i am now rubbing her clit furiously whilst this toy is really giving her ass a pounding, and with no word of warning, i have been hit on the side of the face with liquid, I'm not sure what has happened but i now have my eyes fixed solely on that lovely pussy, stream after stream of hot sticky juices flow out, this has run down the side of my face and all over her leather sofa. Laura is squirming in pleasure on this sofa, the noises are so pleasuring to my ears that i have enabled her to reach this state of pleasure with her favourite toy, and my tongue. I am aching to fuck her brains out, right now, can't take any more.

Laura looks at me and says, J i think i will keep a hold of you for, you are a lot more useful than you think. i loved that. now i think ill give you a treat. Great, I'm going to get to fuck her, is all that is going through my head, my cock is pulsating. it is bursting to get at her.

Laura stands up, asks me to sit down, and she positions me as she likes, she drops down between my legs, and starts sucking on my cock. this has to lead to me getting into that hot pussy or at least her ass i start to think, but the blowjob is sensational. swirling her tongue all over my cock, spitting on it, stroking it, all to perfection, i was now in heaven. my head has gone back, my eyes have closed i can't think of anything else id rather be doing at this moment in time, when i feel her massaging my arse with her toy. It is wet, it is strange, I've never had this before and she knows instantly as i slightly clench. And with that, laura laughs, a little sassily won't hurt J, i can promise you ill take it easy.

With this she stops using the toy, I'm still anxious and nervous at the thought of something entering my ass, my only thought is laura has promised to be gentle with me so ill be fine.

Whilst laura now strokes my cock, she has begun licking my ass, this feels really, really nice. Im moaning in pleasure, jesus i never thought this would ever happen, it never ever crossed my mind. how have i come from being the one doing all the pleasuring to having laura, the shy events manager probing my arsehole with her tongue.

Fuck it, its amazing, i motion my arse towards her and no sooner have i done this, has what I'm only imagining can be a finger, is inside me. Laura whispers, Thats it J, thats it.

More please

By *etish55Man  over a year ago

watford

More please

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

An amazing woman. Please more

Probably not what I should read while sitting in the office. Cant stand up now!

Wow can't wait for more

shropshire

More

Nice one J

We'd love to visit your hotel and enjoy some very special hospitality from you and Laura

The longer this goes on, Laura licking and fingering my ass, I become more relaxed she has now moved on and has the toy inside me, and now has her mouth around my balls. I am in heaven. This slut really knows what she's doing. Working between my balls my cock and my ass she is really going to town on me.

I let Laura know that I am close, I can feel myself close to exploding all over this place, I can just imagine it, cum everywhere, sofa, walls, the floor, the roof and all over Laura. She smiles and goes maybe I'll let you maybe I won't... With this she stops playing with my arsehole and she just concentrates solely on my cock, she has direct eye contact with me, she is so sexy. Her big blue eyes just staring at me whilst she wanks me at the perfect pace, not excruciatingly fast, not too slow just nice. This is different its calmer, we are havin a connection here.. I can feel it. So as I let her know again I am about to cum she just keeps staring at me, smiles and says I know J I know, I want it all. I am going to taste every last drop of you tonight you have been good to me this evening.

Here it is, the moment I've been waiting for since that day in the ladies toilets at work, I am about to cover Laura in cum, although not in a scenario I would have preferred as j would love to have watched my cum drop out of her freshly fucked ass or even the cum slide out of her pussy and slide between her arsecrack. Anyway the images of this in my head just make it all the more intense I shout I'm coming and Laura just shoves my cock into her mouth, the whole lot, it's touching the back of her throat I can feel it, this is amazing. Stream after stream of cum, hot sticky cum shoots down her throat she is swallowing the lot. I am exhausted, I am in heaven, I think I could die a happy man here. Laura removes her mouth from my cock and still a few spurts of cum hit her face. This is sexy as fuck she is covered in my cum and it has just filled her mouth. She comes up, gives me the longest kiss for what it felt like and I could taste myself. She loved this. I felt strange but I liked it cause she liked it.

J Laura says, we are fucking good. I think for you being such a good sport, I'll let you fuck my brains out in round 2. But first, we need refreshments. Laura couldn't be any more perfect, she goes to the kitchen and returns with a beer for me, and a wine for herself. We are just sat on this sofa, naked, wet and covered in cum and not to mention exhausted. I still have a raging hard on, and Laura smirks, you just really like me j don't you. What could I say except, in ways you can't even imagine.

Great story mate. Keep it coming

Awesome!

By *inky DsMan  over a year ago

cheshire

More please

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Great story can't wait to read more

shropshire

Why so long with instalments?

Very good. I like laura

By *andy andy69Man  over a year ago

worksop ish

We all like laura !!!!

"Why so long with instalments? "

Busy working mate

shropshire

Aww ok matey x

By *angersgaloreCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire/Warwickshire border

Love it.

Wow amazing hun xx

Glad you's like, will post more later

Looking forward to more

So as we sit there, covered in sweat, just thinking about what has just happened, I can't believe it. I made a mistake one day in work and I am reaping the benefits, I have just had one of the best sexual encounters of my life so far and here we are lying naked enjoying a drink before I get to finally fuck Laura's brains out.

Laura, still completely naked, her body looks fantastic. Her suits for work do not do her any favours, because with those clothes off she is hot as fuck. Her pussy is perfect, nice and neat, well looked after as it is completely hair free and it is as smooth as anything I've ever felt. Her tits, they are sitting fantastic, they are not sagging they are prominent, they are showing no signs of aging either, and her nipples are so suckable, not too big and not too small, her areolas are a lovely shade of pink. All this is running through my head, my cock has not stopped twitching at all it is desperate to be pumped deep inside Laura, be it her ass or her gorgeous cunt, I do not care. I will give her all I have. For who knows I don't want this to end for quite some time.

Laura notices my cock is still rock hard and she finished her glass of wine and has now started to rub my cock, her hands feel so soft it's like she is a man herself. She knows exactly how to pleasure me with her hands. So as Laura strokes my cock she begins to tell me that she hasn't had a fella in her life for a few months and that she has gotten lonely and she's been fed up playing with her toys and that she can't believe that I am such a filthy bastard and feels that it's a good thing she caught me that day. I somewhat agree with her because yeah, she is hot and I tell her and her smile when she hears that she almost blushes and is embarrassed and I explain, we have done things I've only dreamt about in the last week, I have no problems being at her call when she wants to use my dick for her own pleasure. With that, she grins, and exclaims, excellent!

As Laura is stroking away I lift her across me on the sofa and she is now straddling me, I grab my dick and I start to rub it around her clit, back and forward, round and round, gently sliding it past her pussy also, she is soaking I am using her juice to lube my cock, it is probably a mixture of my precum and Laura's juices and it is an absolute pleasure to be in the situation I am in now, my cock is Rock hard, soaked and she is soaking and without any force, my cock slides into Laura's cunt and she moans in absolute pleasure. Finally my cock has gone where I've wanted it to go from the day in the toilet. It is deep inside Laura and it feels fucking great! Laura has got herself into a great rhythm on my cock and I am just holding on to her arse and slamming it down onto my cock with every thrust. Her tits are just level with my eyes and they are just asking to be sucked so I move my face between her tits and i get a grip on her nipple with my teeth, I am not biting the nipple but I have it between my teeth, I start to lick around her nipple and this sets her off, Laura gets faster and harder upon my cock and within minutes I feel an unearthly amount of liquid flow down my legs around my balls and all over the floor. PleaSe God, please not my banjo string. I expect to see lots of blood as Laura wAs riding me like I was the last man on earth but nothing, no blood. Just Laura in pure ecstasy on my cock still, she notices I've been checking to see what that was, and she just laughs and says well J I take it you've never been with a women who can do that have ya? Certainly not, she has just gushed all over me, and I liked it. Laura laughs and says J we are in for a hell of alot of fun aren't we!

Well I can only imagine how the rest of this session will go, and I hope it ends up with me ducking her ass as hard as she can handle it!

By *ubslutSlaveMan  over a year ago

gracechurch street london x

Awesome x

I love this story

So as time goes by, Laura and I are engrossed in one seriously filthy sex session. Her sofa is soaked through, her floor is soaking and the sounds of my cock pumping in and out of her soaking wet cunt are fantastic. I've never had sex like this and I could get used to it.

The longer we stay on the sofa though it begins to become uncomfortable as the wet becomes irritating so Laura takes me to the bedroom. I am walking up behind her on the stairs and just looking at her arse I have to get at that right away. I grab her. I ask her to stop, open her legs a little bit and I start to lick her asshole, I can taste her cunt juices from it running down between her legs. This is amazing, I really probe at her arse with my tongue it is deep inside licking it from all angles, up down, around, back out. Laura is in ecstasy on the stairs I can sense it, so I reach around and start to rub her clit, applying some nice pressure but not too much, as I continue to push my tongue in her ass as far as I can. J You are a dirty bastard and you really know how to lick my arsehole, you know I really love having a cock in me and my toy in me at the same time so we will have to get that going on very soon. I reply, aslong as I get to choose what hole my cock goes in... And Laura replies well you've already fucked 2 of them... I think you deserve to fuck my arse. I nearly shot another load of cum all over the stairs but Laura had got out of my grip and teasingly crawled into the bedroom. Got onto the bed. On all 4s and asked me to continue eating her arse to get her ready to have it fucked.

This is makin my cock pulse m8

Newcastle upon Tyne

What an epic session!!

Great teasing and tantalisation!

This is what it's all about - pure unadulterated lust and pleasure!!

MORE

More later lol I'll get my thinking cap on

Gotta have more of this

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Excellent post

Very good, looking forward to the next instalment

More more....omg wow

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Excellent story more please

Evesham

Loving this story lots

Wow ! Love this

Was going to take my Andy Mcnab book on hols. Sod that off J got to bring more out over next week or so. Good work. Do you have one about air stewardess lol.

By *anebondWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Omg this is awsum

Glad you's like. Will post more shortly

So as I look at Laura, she has got herself positioned in the way that she wants it. She is on all fours, her legs are spread and she has a hand between her legs just rubbing her cunt. I am kind of standing in amazement that this is actually happening, like a rabbit in the headlights as they say. I hear Laura moan as she continues to rub herself, I immediately come back to the room and realise that this is happening, I am having the best sex session of my life with Laura, our events manager at the hotel.

I quickly join her on the bed, and I just ease my face towards her arse and pussy, as I do this I start to massage her lovely bum and I go in for the kill. Tongue on her arsehole and she loves it. First I gently swirl my tongue around her arsehole whilst massaging her bum cheeks, I can feel Laura is still playing with herself whilst I am enjoying licking her arsehole. So as I know I am moments away from placing my rock hard cock in between those cheeks and pushing it slowly Into her tight little arse to fuck whatever way Laura can handle it, I gently start to push my tongue inside her hole and also gently slide a finger and thumb around to prepare for my cock.

Laura is loving this. She is already so turned on she motions to me that to forget gently rubbing her arsehole, she wants it, right now. Although I feel like I want to make this moment last for as long as possible so I ready for dildo, it is wet, Laura has been sucking on this while I've been busy at her arse. Perfect I slide it around her hole and I was gonna tease Laura but she is so desperate for her arse to be fucked she has backed up onto the dildo and 2 maybe 3 inches of it disappeared. I expected a large yelp, a scream even a scream of pleasure. Nothing.

I start to insert more, the dildo is about 8 inches in length, a bit longer than myself and she is taking this with ease. As I frantically up the tempo I mean I am battering her arsehole with this toy, my cock is aching to get inside her. We are in a perfect motion, with each thrust of my arm with the toy she thrusts her ass back onto it. It could be described that I am punching her ass, but clearly that isn't the case, Laura is soaking, I can't take this even if I am fucking her ass with her toy, I slide my cock into that wet cunt. It feels like heaven, I could die a happy man right now. Laura is loving this, she is screaming the house down in pleasure. She has gushed again. All over my cock, the bed. Soaked. She loves a double penetration it seems. And so do I, I can't handle it, we've been fucking now for about 30 mins since we moved upstairs and I just feel another big load of cum shoot out of my cock, it's still deep inside Laura, I can feel the cum oozing out as I still continue to give her my all. I am spent, for now. I can recover, quickly and I will go again, that ass is going to be fucked. Sooner rather than later.

Wow!! This is hot!!

cheshire

So good

So i look back at laura, and she is still on all fours, on the bed, there her sweet looking cunt is dipping my hot cum down her legs. it is a delight of a sight. A Lovely creamy cunt is a delight to look at but then the cum oozing out of that cunt is your own, there is just something better.

Anyway, my cock is slowly but surely dropping, it is decreasing, it is spent for the time being. i know ill be fine to go again in about 5 mins, and the thought of inserting my cock into Laura's ass and just watching it grip it tightly, and listening to her sounds of pleasure as it goes in, is enough to make me rock hard again.

I am ready, Laura has barely had a chance to move herself from the position she is in, cum still oozing from her cunt, i am rock hard. i think about going straight in for the kill, continuing on where we left off and rubbing my cock against that lovely arse, altho, i feel i need to work Laura up before i push my cock between those lovely cheeks.

i push my face deep into her arse and i swirl my tongue around, i can taste my cum, i am basically rubbing my tongue around her arsehole and lubricating it with my hot cum. i am so turned on, i have never done this before and i can only imagine seeing this in a porn scene. the more i swirl my tongue around, the more Laura likes it, the more i like it because she likes it and because i can taste myself on her arse. now we are in the swing of things, my cock is bursting to enter her arse, but my mind is in absolute heaven just punching her hole with my tongue, then suddenly her phone rings, she hurriedly gets off the bed and grabs her phone, it is her friend, Jennifer, another workmate of ours, i can’t believe my ears, she is having a conversation about me to Jennifer. Laura has told Jennifer the story, we have been here for hours fucking each others brains on, Jennifer is calling because Laura didn’t come meet her for drinks as was organised and she is calling around. Laura has joked to Jennifer that there is plenty to go around at her house, i don’t know if she means drink or me. Jennifer is on the way, Laura has told her the door is open, and to let herself in. I think we are done and its time for me to go home, but Laura, has a naughty glint in her eye, lets get back at it J, she says, you can’t let me down now after all I've told Jennifer about our escapades can you?

Mmm...I love where this is going.....

Can't wait to read more

Love it more please

By *etish55Man  over a year ago

watford

More please

By *anebondWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Mmmmm more please

More of ur stories please magical

More please

I like it, cant wait for more

So hot x

As Laura climbs back onto the bed, she pushes me down and she takes control. She has me pinned down on the bed, my cock is pressing against her but she isn't even paying attention to it. She has herself positioned perfectly and presses her tits into my face.

Laura wants her tits devoured J, do what I tell you. So now she is talking about herself in the 3rd person. Who am I to disobey, they are a fantastic set of tits. And the way she is positioned I have a greAt view of her ass in the mirror. I've her cheeks spread and I can only think how good it will feel when I finally plunge my cock into that hole.

As I'm paying the most attention to these perfect tits. Her nipples are rock hard and feel great between my teeth. Laura is loud, and she is enjoying this so I start to get rougher, j begin to bite her nipples each time getting harder and harder and she is moaning in sheer pleasure, so loud I haven't even noticed that Jennifer has let her self in, is standing in the doorway, and has a hand on her pussy, I am definitely in heaven, I have my sexy manager straddling me naked and her tits in my mouth, and Jennifer the stuck up bitch from work, standing watching us, with her hands in her pants. I take a break from eating Laura's tits and tell Jennifer, don't be shy here, get naked and get your ass over here.

Liking this more please

I like it, more plz

Did you get to play with both ?

Tell us more

Evesham

Yes more pls

Will add more later guys

Looking forward to it

Still waiting

Sorry lol busy as. Have lots of free time tomorrow I'll get that written for ya

Good story

cheshire

Anymore

I hope so

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Come on! Ineeeed to know what happens next

As Jennifer now makes her way across, i can only imagine what is going to happen. i am going to get to fuck the both of them, and i will make sure i put in a standout performance. as we all know girls like to talk, and if they talk about how good i am, then who knows who’s bed i could end up in from work.

Jennifer has now climbed onto the bed and without any indication, has just started eating Laura's ass, and she has also got a firm grip on my cock. The site in the mirror is amazing, as i now see what Jennifer looks like under her uniform. Jennifer is a tall girl just short of 6foot. long dark hair. She’s slim, and doesn’t have tits like Laura's but her legs seem to go on forever. I can’t wait till they are wrapped around my neck. Jennifer continues to feast upon Laura’s ass altho with the position she is in, she also is spending time sucking my cock. I didn’t know i had a chance with one of these girls yet here i am, Laura straddling me, tits in my mouth, my cock rubbing around her pussy whilst Jennifer takes turn sucking my cock and licking Laura's asshole.

I ask Jennifer does she like sucking my cock, to which she replies i love it, and i love that it is covered in Laura's Juices. Then Jennifer says, you seem shocked that I’m here, don’t you know that me and Laura are in an open relationship. We don’t usually just fuck fellas we work with, but you, you are an exception as Laura told me how dirty you are. how you were caught wanking in the girls toilets in work. this was our little idea Yes we love each other, and we have plenty of sex, but nothing beats a real hard cock. The smell of it, the taste, and above all, the end result, The cum.

I love cum, Jennifer explains, and i am going to drain you of yours for as long as we like, aren’t we Laura, to which Laura sarcastically replies, thats if he has any left for you.

More pls

More please keep it coming

I want more, its good

This is a great thread