FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Submit to me....

Submit to me....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After weeks of exchanging messages and building on our realtionship, you finally decide to meet.

You have agreed to fully submit yourself and body to me for this evening... you know its going to one of the fantasies we have talked about..

We arrive at a large country house thats lit by the garden lights. I open the door and take your hand leading you through the large halls.

Walking down stairs to the basement we arrive in a large room, dimly lit with candles. On the floor there is a circle painted.. You notice figures in the shadows of the room but find it difficult to make them out, or how many there are.

I lead you to the circle, unzip your short black dress and let it fall, revealing your naked body.. As I run my hands over your body I feel the goose pimples on your skin.. Taking your head in my hands I begin to kiss you..

I place you on your knees and ask "Are you ready?" you nod nervously...

The fugures move from the shadows... men wearing long black, hooded cloaks.. I see you trmble with nerves. They gather around you and take off thier cloaks, reveling masks to hide thier faces, there naked bodies exposed with semi erect, cocks...

I strip off my clothes and reveal my own nakedness, I get to my knees and kiss you again... then men gather around stroking thier hard cocks, I take hold of your head and offer your mouth to the first man... He runs his hard cock over your lips as your eager mouth accepts his cock..

I watch as you begin to suck him as I caress your breasts, playing with your erect nipples.. I hold your head and grab his cock as I feed it to you..pushing more of him into your mouth..

He begins to moan... he pulls his cock from your mouth and strokes until hot cum begins to shoot from his cock over your face, thick jets spray your face, dripping onto your body..

As I scoop the cum from your face and begin to feed it to you, another cock is presented.. I grab this one and slide it in between your cum covered lips..

As he uses your mouth I run my hands down your body, reaching between your legs to find your soaking pussy.. I begin to rub your clit and hear you moan from your cock filled mouth..

The owner of the cock begins to maon.. I pull it from your mouth and begin to stroke his cock over your face... again thick cum shoots over your face and breasts... running down you body..

As I drain the last drops from the cock, 2 more guys step forward stoking thier thick hard cocks and begin to shoot cum over your body at the same time... I begin to rube the seamen into your breasts and onto your wet pussy..

I lean into to kiss your cum covered mouth, tasting the men as we exchange thier juices..

Another cock comes forward.... I hold your motuh open waiting for the warm reward... he jerks his hard cock and begins to fill your open mouth with cum.. another does the same... with 2 loads in your mouth, I instruct you to swallow.. I watch as you swallow the 2 thick loads of man juice..

I stand up and hold your head as 4 guys approach... the circle you and begin to work thier cocks to orgaism... covering your face and body with more cum... scooping the cum from your face i put it into your open mouth... clearing your eyes so that you can see...

With only a few men left I take your arms and pull you back on your kneess... so your cum covered body is glistening in the candle light.. they begin to cum over you.. covering every exposed part of skin in cum...

I begin to rub the cum all over your body.. running my hands over your breats and down to your pussy... I begin to rub you clit.. mixing your juices with theres... I feel your body tighten.. you begin to maon as you thrust against my fingers... feeling the orgasim over power your body...

Once your done.. I kiss you.. deeply, holding your body close to mine..

"Youve done well" I whisper in your ear.. knowing that you now belong to me..

Ladies message me if your into this.. I would live to chat to you..

Mark xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

???

By *ub... girlWoman  over a year ago

worcester

Some of it, except the cum in my mouth

I could work with that... x