FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Last Night

Last Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *w_two OP   Couple  over a year ago

north west

We don't get the chance to get out much so took advantage when the in-laws offered to babysit for us. We just did the usual, went for a meal followed by a few drinks in the pub.

Mrs NW looked great wearing skinny jeans with a low cut silk top that showed a nice amount of cleavage, especially when she leant forward to take a bit of her drink. This caught the attention of a group of thirty something men sitting opposite who had a sly look every time they thought I was looking the other way.

We both enjoy it when she gets admiring glances and it makes her extra horny knowing she is being looked at. This went on for half an hour or so until there was just one guy left finishing his pint, we where ready to go by then so drank up and went back to the car.

The car was in a darkish spot in the car park so as we were both horny we decided to have a bit of a fumble before we went home, after a few minutes she got my cock out and started wanking and eventually sucking it which felt great outdoors.

A minute or two later we noticed a rustling outside and noticed that the guy from the pub was standing about ten yards away trying to get a view through the car window whilst playing with himself down below, he must have followed us out and noticed that we hadn't driven away.

Mrs NW wanted to stop but I encouraged her to carry on and eventually the guy came closer to the car until he was next to the window on my wifes side of the car. I don't know what came over her but she suddenly lowered the window and reached out and took over wanking his cock, she now had one in each hand pumping them slowly.

She again started to suck my cock whilst stretching back with her arm to keep up the movement with the guy. I only lasted a few minutes and she was soon swallowing my come. As soon as she did this she then turned and increased the speed of wanking the man's cock while he played with her tits through her top, he came in her hand after a few minutes so she passed him a couple of tissues and closed the window. Throughout the whole time not a single word passed between us and the man.

Stunned I then proceeded to drive home. On the way we started talking and I asked her what made her do what she had done, she said she didn't know but some sort of urge had taken over her, she said she really felt like leaning through the window and sucking his cock as well but she didn't know what I would think. I said you should have gone for it, but she will now know for next time.

Bit tame compared to some on here, but all true.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow! Very sexy tale! Even better that it really happened! ??

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Not tame at all guys. It takes a lot to take the first step, so good look with it. J

so some pervert is wankin hoimself off to a couple having some fun in their car,..and she wanks him off? great lol

"so some pervert is wankin hoimself off to a couple having some fun in their car,..and she wanks him off? great lol"
haha

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

"so some pervert is wankin hoimself off to a couple having some fun in their car,..and she wanks him off? great lol"

» Add a new message to this topic