FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating slut loses club virginity

Cheating slut loses club virginity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the mr's asked me to write what I got up to last weekend...as punishment for me not telling him all of this and him hearing it from a guy I fuck.

After returning from an overnight fuck session at a hotel and cheating on the bf saturday night i was still extremely horny Sunday.

Sunday night came and the bf had ordered me to go out and get fucked by a other guy again. Lucky for me the male half of cheatinggirl is just as dirty as I am... he text me and ordered me to be at his house in 30 minutes - he was taking me to la chambre to lose my club virginity. I was under strict rules from him that he would let anyone fuck me.

We arrived at la chambre and I was turned on as soon as I walked in...I was given the tour and could stop staring at cock.

After a few drinks we headed downstairs to the dungeon... Another woman was being filled with cock - I wanted some. We headed into another part of the dungeon, I was bent over like a slut in front of a mirror and the guy I was with rammed his cock into my wet dripping pussy. As he fucked me we attracted a crowd...this was just a warm up, we stopped fucking and I was ordered to the glory holes box.

Guys followed me to glorys holes box and I was locked inside by the guy I was with and told to suck some cock. Three cocks came through the holes immediately - being the slut I am I couldn't resist I took one cock in my mouth and wanked another off. I moved between the cocks until I couldn't take it any longer and needed fucking.

I came out of the glory hole box and we headed into a room. I sucked the guys cock I was with before I was bend over and was told I was going to get fucked and it wasn't by him. He invited guys into the room and they lined up. I had two cocks in front if me to suck and I was filled with cock and fingers in my pussy and ass from behind. - I'll be honest I don't know how many different guys fucked me but I'm informed it's about 10 blokes...

After this we headed into a room that was invite only and invited another couple in. As I sucked the guys cock the other couple did the same...I helped suck the other cocks too

To be continued .....cheating slut x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is one very horny story.did it really happen ? I'm going to have to show my slut and see if she likes the idea . I'm pretty sure she will ??

By *ft2RugbyLadMan  over a year ago

travelling

Yep i can confirm it really happened

You was part of the naughtiness was you ?

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Great story.

By *ft2RugbyLadMan  over a year ago

travelling

I was the guy who took her there haha

By *IDNIGHTMADNESSMan  over a year ago

Nr Exeter

And you are from the land of Robin Hood. Or should that be throbbing hood? Haha

Haha, nice story.

Horny story. Loving it so far.

I basically lost interest when I read that you had cheated on him the one night... that's not what swinging is about as a couple

» Add a new message to this topic