FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my mums best mate

my mums best mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it was the old give you a lift home.after.a.dinner.party and.screwed.her have you.done the same she looks at me differently.maybe.it was cos i stuffed her.arse and.she hasnt ever tried.it before.lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice one do tell more

[Removed by poster at 19/10/14 01:24:40]

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Loads of trouble near my Mum's and her friend and come to BBQ, all had a few beers but I was off to meet some school mates- I was on leave from the Army at the time, had just passed Commando Course so was pretty trim and very fit, Mum's mate said 'can you walk me home'

Yeah it's on the way to the pub-

Great so a damsel in distress is less important than a pint

laughter-

We got to hers and she offered me a beer to say thanks, I said thanks, then asked about here kids as none were at home, oh they have all gone out on the pull

Hmmm few lucky people about then

Oh and which would you do first then

It caught me out--ergh Kerry is hot to trot, Cindy is cute too, and to tell the truth your David would get it right up him too- I said the last bit all bravado

Oh really? You know David has turned into a mincing poofter he'd probably love some Squaddie Cock up his arse

but who wouldn't she murmered

' I think I'll have this and go before this goes too far#

Please Yourself she said reappearing from the kitchen with a sexy basque on and a strap on perched on her waist

So you like to fuck arse do you, well how about taking it like a man too, get on your knees and such my 'cock'

I laughed at her and told her she had to be joking-really' she replied--then put on a DVD which showed her shagging a blonde I knew from the pub

Now if you are a good boy and take this up you I will guarantee you fuck this little slut in every hole by the end of the night - deal?

My cock was straining and she saw it--so Mr Army man you like the thought of it up your arse don't you

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Go for it more please

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I didn't know what to say

Here was my Mum's mate wielding strap on and with a vid/dvd on showing her ramming it very hard into a girl from the pub

The whole thing about her son made me think nah so I made my excuses and left for the pub

'Oh you know you will be back but on bended knee andI will be seeing you suck more than a strap on then'

eek

I went to the pub to find it had been taken over by a new landlady whilst I was away, and to top it all her son was gay so she had lock ins for the bois n gurls

Sheila (Mum's mate) came in about 1145 through the backdoor and she made a beeline for the bar

Hi Sam buy your mum's friend a drink

Yeah OK I said smiling at her cheek

What do you fancy?

Oh I told you before --fucking your arse with my strap on ---landlady laughed and said fuckin hell Sheila leave that thing at home you dirty bitch you've fucked everyone in here with it

My ears pricked up-Everyone now that's a way to impress the Landlady Sheila

Oooh he's gobby do are you thinking what I am thinking hunny

Oh yes I told him he would be taking this fucker up his arse tonight I just didn't say from whom

Blonde on dvd walked over at that moment --Hi Sam you still in the Army? I heard you'd joined the marines

Nope I'm still Army just a Commando now

Commando--ooh can you prove it cos I can, with that she took my hand and it hit hot wet juicy pussy

Sheila laughed

Doris the landlady laughed-you have her well trained Sheila

Oh yes wait until she fucks him

egh mind all a skew

lights flicker time cmon fuck off into town I've abed to go to and its looking like a full one so fuck off Doreen(Landlady Called out)

Her son came over--Mother do you mind my friends and I were about to stay for the night you dirty whore--slap

I may be dirty Mark but I am no whore, I don't pay to fuck my men

he looked around every man less his party had left--ooo i'd so shag him too let him know mother let him know

'oi I'm not deaf you know'

Good you now know i'd fuck you and make you squeal like a bitch but tonight it looks like you are the girls toy so enjoy it -when I come in remember to thank me for giving you a real cock or three

The men left to go into the village

I played pool with the blonde then got into the one position where you had to len right over the table

I felt a hand push me down face into the baize

I told you - you would be taking this cock up you -with that my trousers were pulld down (never be able to do that now)

My belt was wrapped around my hands and an I felt a kick on the ankles

Spread it you cunt you are now mine you will eat cunt you will drink pussy or beg to fucked in the arse do you understand

whack the pool cue came across my arse and then a pain as part of it was pressed against my virgin arse and pushed oh so gentle but persuasively into me

In - Out then again I was aware of how hard my ock had become and the late addition admitted she liked my arse

I was in turmoil--shout scream - what?

Lie there and take it like man--

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmm mooooorrrreeee pls

Yes more please

» Add a new message to this topic