FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Recent hotel stay

Recent hotel stay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *N14 4 fun OP   Man  over a year ago

Kettering

I recently had a training day down in London and the night before I had a hotel booked for me next to Heathrow.

I got to the hotel pretty late that night, so I just had 1 beer and went straight to bed.

I was awoken at 6am with some very loud noises coming from the room next door.

The noises were unmistakley a couple having sex.

I could hear many moans and groans from the Irish lady and her telling her man to fuck her harder.

Not being a shy man and still being a tad asleep I got up and went to knock on my neighbours door to ask her to keep the noise down.

The sexy red haired Irish lady answered the door with a quickly slung white dressing gown on, open so I caught a nice look at a neatly trimmed bush and a pair of medium sized breasts.

She didn't look to happy until she noticed my semi hard-on though my boxers and gently squeezed my cock with her hand whilst saying "you wanna come in".

I walked in and she slung her dressing gown off and I saw her partner on the bed wanking his cock.

She jumped on the bed with her ass in the air and started sucking his cock.

I stood there for a minute thinking what a way to wake up.

She turned around and asked "are you gonna fuck me or what"

Not needing a second invitation I slipped off my boxers and slid my now rock hard cock into her moist pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I recently had a training day down in London and the night before I had a hotel booked for me next to Heathrow.

I got to the hotel pretty late that night, so I just had 1 beer and went straight to bed.

I was awoken at 6am with some very loud noises coming from the room next door.

The noises were unmistakley a couple having sex.

I could hear many moans and groans from the Irish lady and her telling her man to fuck her harder.

Not being a shy man and still being a tad asleep I got up and went to knock on my neighbours door to ask her to keep the noise down.

The sexy red haired Irish lady answered the door with a quickly slung white dressing gown on, open so I caught a nice look at a neatly trimmed bush and a pair of medium sized breasts.

She didn't look to happy until she noticed my semi hard-on though my boxers and gently squeezed my cock with her hand whilst saying "you wanna come in".

I walked in and she slung her dressing gown off and I saw her partner on the bed wanking his cock.

She jumped on the bed with her ass in the air and started sucking his cock.

I stood there for a minute thinking what a way to wake up.

She turned around and asked "are you gonna fuck me or what"

Not needing a second invitation I slipped off my boxers and slid my now rock hard cock into her moist pussy.

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

how did you know she was irish at 6.am when you were awoken by the noises before you knocked on the door???

» Add a new message to this topic