FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > three course meal

three course meal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First attempt on here ladies and gents....so I hope you enjoy. Feedback gratefully received.

I was feeling so libidinous. It was a good three weeks since I had seen my friend, and things were becoming quite a trial for me in a purely physical sense. I could feel that familiar gnawing in my abdomen and between my legs....just needing and craving him so badly. I couldn't keep my hands off myself....but it came a very very close second to the real thing.

We had met five or six times before. This guy was a total gentleman when sex was taken out of the equation.....but he had a very dirty depraved naughty side as soon as sex reared its beautiful head.

Oh It was making me so wet reminiscing about our last encounter and fantasising about our next meet.

We had been texting back and forth....so hot and desirous of each other. We had so many role plays we wanted to act out. Where to start...We were like the proverbial kids In a totally different kind of sweetie shop.

Anyway..After much discussion and tooing and froeing, .We had decided to go out for a relaxing yet sexually fraught dinner ..... and had a few nefarious activities planned to make the rest of the evening even more Interesting.

THE Doorbell went. I knew who it was, of course. I could feel my heart beating faster as I shimmied to the door in the six inch heels he had bought me last time. He had a bit of a shoe fetish going on....The higher the better. The thought that this turned him on....in turn made me want him even more.

I had thought long, deep and hard about what would be most likely to entice him. I only wanted him to have eyes for me. Decisions, decisions. It was a hard choice, but in the end i had put my finger on the outfit that I hoped would please him....black push up bra, black g string, red and black suspender belt w black fishnet stockings with a line up the back....or the stairway to heaven, as i liked to call it...

....all covered demurely In a tight black and white pencil skirt showing the curve of my ass to perfection. A tight black top showed off my 36ff breasts.. how I wanted him to touch me and fondle me. But not yet!

I slowly turned the key in the lock. He was standing thre.....All six foot four of him. I felt myself involuntarily pulse when I saw him.. mmmmmmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

To be continued when time permits ....

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Sounds great so far. Really looking forward to more! J

He did look and smell amazing. Six foot four of rugby playing physique.....Tommy hilfiger striped shirt and blue jeans moulded to the most gorgeous ass, thighs and hamstrings. I could only hope he had put on the snug white boxers as I had requested. I would investigate that later In the evening. I loved his hands...big and manly....Imagining them exploring me....on me...Over me...in me MMmmmm. oh! I had to tell my self to get a grip! We had a long night still ahead of us.

I looked up demurely at him. ..come In...I said..and beckoned him to cum Inside. Always the gent....He handed me a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers. I thanked him and Set them on the table for the moment.

We each had two free arms. We embraced. He felt amazing. I raised my head and he bent down. Our lips touched. The feeling was electric. His deep brown eyes looked Into my bright blue ones as we both mind read what the other might be thinking...what gorgeous sensuous lips, his hands reaching to grab gently for my long blonde curls, as he forcefully yet gently tilted my head back more to feel his mouth exploring mine. The excitement and sexual tension was palpable....almost as palpable as the gorgeous thick hardness pressing against my abdomen. I could feel and hear my breath quicken as a moan of desire escaped his lips.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story more please

» Add a new message to this topic