FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Step Mother....

My Step Mother....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having a day off work I decide to check out the local Nudist Spa as I've heard that there can often be some naughty activity there..

I check in and strip off revealing my naked body, I'm 5ft 10inch tall, slim build with a large chest and arm tattoo with a 7inch smooth shaven cock..

I leave the locker room and enter the spa.. It seems quiet. As I walk around checking out the facilities I walk into a large play room. There are around 15 youngish men over in the corner stood up gathered around what looks like a table.. I can hear a woman moan through the crowd of horny men..

Chuffed that there appears to some action I move closer and join the group.. As I do the woman's moans get louder, she is obviously enjoying herself..

With my cock hard I join the other men watching and begin to stroke my myself..

I catch a glimpse of the bottom half of the woman.. She is a mature lady, naked on her back, legs spread with a shaven pussy.. Curves in the right place. I notice her breasts jiggle as she is being fucked by a young guy with what looks like a very thick cock..

Her face is obscured by another guy who is obviously enjoying her mouth... As my eyes wonder up her body, I notice cum splashed over her breasts from previous men..

As the guy fucking her moans, he pulls out his thick cock and begins to cum all over her pussy.. Rubbing his head over her cum covered clit..

Im stroking my hard cock at this erotic sight.. Another guy replaces the guy that has just spent his load and again her muffled moans resume. The guy using her mouth begins to moan.. I move closer eager to see as I do I catch the sight of him shooting thick cum over her face... Adding to what already looks like 3 or 4 loads.. Her eyes are shut.. Probably with the amount of cum on her face... Then I freeze!

I suddenly realise that this hot woman enjoying all these young men is my Step Mother!

I still continue to stroke my hard cock, not quite knowing what to do.. Seeing my Step Mother who married my dad when I was 17 laid there covered in cum is so erotic..

I decide she can't see me so I stay and watch... The guys continue to fuck her, some cumming in her, others over her.. Once they add their thick seed to the rest they leave..

Suddenly it's my turn.. I slide my hard cock into her cum filled pussy and begin to fuck her as there are 2 other guys taking turns on her mouth.. I lean forward and begin to suck on her cum coveted nipples... As she moans louder..

As the 2 guys moan they both begin to cum over her face.. As I thrust deeper into her... Enjoying that I'm fucking my cum filled and covered step mum.. As the 2 guys finish they leave and its just us..

I'm close to cumming... I lean down and begin to kiss her... Her mouth opens willingly and our tongues swirl around each other's, tasting and sharing the cum of the other men...

I thrust deeper and faster, as is swallow some of the cum I moan loud, as does she.. I begin to cum, filling her with my own cum, mixing it with the cum already in her... As she climaxes herself, I lay on top of her spent...

As she clears the cum from her eyes, I help her, scooping the thick sperm away.. I help her to her feet.. She opens her eyes...

As she adjusts her sight she sees me.. Recognising me she smiles... "Well, what do you think about your slutty Step Mum?"

I smile back and kiss her... "Your perfect" I say.. I take her hand as we head to the shower together..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So hot

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Lucky boy

Lucky boy best I get is mother in law

Love it, what happened next?

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

oooh this has the makings of a good story

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm nice

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Not one negative comment so far its only a matter of time, but I think it's a hot story and she now knows you like the taste of cum too

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is just a fantasy by the way... So many people have asking if it real..

A very sexy erotic story, every guys dream.

Great story. I fucked my stepmum years ago, regularly, and the sex was astounding, even though it was always just 121. Unfortunately she wasn't on the pill ... and I'm still trying to figure out the relationship term between "our" daughter and me

» Add a new message to this topic