FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My fantasies

My fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

These are just some of the things that I want to do with a special guy in my life... Thought I'd share them to see if people like them or can give me tips for improvement

I need to have your cock in my mouth, fucking my throat and pumping your seed down it. Then to wake it up again I'll kiss your neck and slowly force you down my body until you reach my throbbing clit and make you eat me out, holding your head to my pussy, making you moan into it by playing with your hair and ears. And after my orgasm and you're hard enough I'll make you lie down and I'll sit on you reverse cowgirl style and lean forward so you can give me the spanking I deserve while I ride us both into orgasm which we reach together.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I have a slightly naughty mind

I want our first sexual encounter at the spa to go like this:

We start the visit fully clothed and with bathing suits on in the pools. We sit next to each other enjoying the feeling of the water against us. You move my bikini to one side and gently start fingering me, adding more fingers inside as I open up to you. You stop to pull me on top of your hard thick cock and hold it still deep inside until I'm begging for more. But you don't give it to me. Instead you cover up and get out of the pool leading me into one of the rooms. The lights are off and you put a blindfold over my eyes so I can't see what's in the room and the pleasures that await me. You whisper in my ear that I'm only allowed to speak when told to do so. You softly kiss my lips and work your way down my body only stopping to remove my bikini and to lick and kiss my skin as you move closer to my pussy. I start to moan at your touch and hold on to you for support as you nuzzle against my thighs and legs and purposely ignore my throbbing pussy which I moan in protest to. Suddenly you pick me up and throw me on to the bed, roughly tying me up to the bed on my back spread eagled and unable to move. You restart the attention to my body but also use a feather, slowly caressing me, working circles around my nipples and around my pussy. I beg you to taste my pussy and the feather is abruptly taken away and replaced by a paddle where you spank me for disobeying the rules. It hurts but while you're spanking me you're teasing me with the feather taking it in turns stroking and spanking me as you go down to my body until you reach my pussy which is begging for attention. You spank it hard several times and I climb to an amazing orgasm and am left shaking in my cuffs. Your cock is so hard that it needs to be buried inside me so you slam it into me as hard and fast as you can until we have the most amazing orgasms of our lives simultaneously.

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

The lucky bugger !!!!!!

By *hinaManMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Where do I sign up for this?!

Sadly unless you'rea girl you can't sign up for it atm...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"These are just some of the things that I want to do with a special guy in my life... Thought I'd share them to see if people like them or can give me tips for improvement

I need to have your cock in my mouth, fucking my throat and pumping your seed down it. Then to wake it up again I'll kiss your neck and slowly force you down my body until you reach my throbbing clit and make you eat me out, holding your head to my pussy, making you moan into it by playing with your hair and ears. And after my orgasm and you're hard enough I'll make you lie down and I'll sit on you reverse cowgirl style and lean forward so you can give me the spanking I deserve while I ride us both into orgasm which we reach together."

Will you marry me lol

[Removed by poster at 24/10/14 14:42:00]

I'm glad people like my fantasies

So would any girls be interested in fantasies I have with them or do I only have guys interested in me?

By *oody39Man  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

The ones you listed are for men??

They are what I had for one particular man... I'm no longer looking for men as it states in my profile

» Add a new message to this topic