FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taking a girl home to find she's a TV/TS

Taking a girl home to find she's a TV/TS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *intinz OP   Man  over a year ago

sourh west

I'd love to get chatting to a hot girl and take her home to then get a big shock when we get down to some fun. Yum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reddoMan  over a year ago

wisbech

u and me both

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would never kiss a dude etc but I must admit for years and years I've fantasied about being with a Transgender.

Maybe it's the boobied and cock that fascinate me?

Who knows??????

Hahaha I dreamt about the same situation a few weeks ago. I'm straight but I had no idea. Once she told me in the dream I woke up feeling quite confused hahaha

Belive me brighton manchester edinburgh leister its so easy theres transgirls big boobs an packing a nice cock between her legs i have often wanted this to happen

"I would never kiss a dude etc but I must admit for years and years I've fantasied about being with a Transgender.

Maybe it's the boobied and cock that fascinate me?

Who knows??????

"

Just go with a fat fella

By *helly57TV/TS  over a year ago

Newport

Go for it, it's amazing.

I would love this as well, thought about it a few times, it would be so hot

It's happened to me a few times where guys have approached me thinking I'm a real girl but usually tell them or they guess once I talk lol .

I love getting tooted from cars when walking out in the street as mist don't know x

By *reddoMan  over a year ago

wisbech

and do u still get some action sophie ?

By *hy-guy-covMan  over a year ago

coventry

i love fucking a tv iv only been with 3 so far but summit about them makes me cum so hard first time i was so nurvous then she sucked my cock and i was ready to do anythin she wanted

"and do u still get some action sophie ?"

Yes _reddo, I get lots of action x

Guys have to try a pre op ts got the tits an cock so so good i have been with 4 all up in mcr found ads in mcr evening news years ago 1996 to 2004

I really, really could not recommend this highly enough.

If you're talking about it, fantasising about it, etc, just get on and do it. You really will not regret it - mind-blowing!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

To be honest, I don't think I know a single girly that would let it get that far without mentioning to the chap that she's not the sort of girl they thought she was.

"I'd love to get chatting to a hot girl and take her home to then get a big shock when we get down to some fun. Yum. "

why would that exciting..itd be shocked! lol but then thoughts would probably run thru my head

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Its an awesome fatisy but not likely to happen. Think most girls would give you signs or tell you before it got that far. Sure some would not be happy to find themselves playing with basically a man at the end of the day

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Its an awesome fatisy but not likely to happen. Think most girls would give you signs or tell you before it got that far. Sure some would not be happy to find themselves playing with basically a man at the end of the day

"

I would hope all girls would say something before it got that far and I think once most guys know they still go for it any way I love it when a guy is not sure or not and when I tell them they say they knew any way they still carry on guys if you want it lots of girls about xx

Most guys have got there bi side they just choose to burie it but wen an attractive tgirl ts is in they let the bi side out

Aylesbury

"Most guys have got there bi side they just choose to burie it but wen an attractive tgirl ts is in they let the bi side out"

Yes I agree

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

This happened to me many years ago at a works party, in a night club in newcastle chatted to this stunning woman , had a few drinks and back to her place, she told me im not what i seem , then she gave me a lovely bj, when i asked when she ment by it, she stripped off and showed me, it was a bit of a shock at first, but so so horny,

Aylesbury

"This happened to me many years ago at a works party, in a night club in newcastle chatted to this stunning woman , had a few drinks and back to her place, she told me im not what i seem , then she gave me a lovely bj, when i asked when she ment by it, she stripped off and showed me, it was a bit of a shock at first, but so so horny,

"

was she trans I mean did she have boobs x

sourh west

I know in real life, or at least I'd hope, that the truth would come out before I was sliding down her panties but the fantasy lives on. Just something about the appearance of a woman with the added bonus of a juicy cock. If I end up chatting you up and taking you home you have my permission not to tell me till I'm licking your balls !

Aylesbury

"I know in real life, or at least I'd hope, that the truth would come out before I was sliding down her panties but the fantasy lives on. Just something about the appearance of a woman with the added bonus of a juicy cock. If I end up chatting you up and taking you home you have my permission not to tell me till I'm licking your balls ! "

I take it from that that you would like to take me home then xx

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

wish I was taken home as a tv then adore to b e used to xxxxxxxxx

"I know in real life, or at least I'd hope, that the truth would come out before I was sliding down her panties but the fantasy lives on. Just something about the appearance of a woman with the added bonus of a juicy cock. If I end up chatting you up and taking you home you have my permission not to tell me till I'm licking your balls !

I take it from that that you would like to take me home then xx"

I very much hope the answer to that was yes, or he's completely mad!

Aylesbury

"I know in real life, or at least I'd hope, that the truth would come out before I was sliding down her panties but the fantasy lives on. Just something about the appearance of a woman with the added bonus of a juicy cock. If I end up chatting you up and taking you home you have my permission not to tell me till I'm licking your balls !

I take it from that that you would like to take me home then xx

I very much hope the answer to that was yes, or he's completely mad!"

Aw thank you hun xx

I would love this myself xx

sourh west

How bout all three if us meet up and go to a hotel together and see what pops up ?

Aylesbury

"How bout all three if us meet up and go to a hotel together and see what pops up ? "

Yes so would I x

Id like to see the horny shattered dreams confused but ohso would face of the str8 guy when he finds out

Aylesbury

"Id like to see the horny shattered dreams confused but ohso would face of the str8 guy when he finds out"

What do you mean

If he found out only once the clothes came off

Aylesbury

"If he found out only once the clothes came off"

Well I know most girls would not let that happen because that is un fair to the guy I have had meets when they did not know untill I told them but the meet carried on x

"If he found out only once the clothes came off

Well I know most girls would not let that happen because that is un fair to the guy I have had meets when they did not know untill I told them but the meet carried on x"

Agreed.

I would be massively pissed off to be conned like that.

Don't misunderstand me here. There would most definitely not be any violence on my part but I can assure you that I would not be leaving expressing polite good wishes.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I'd just fuck her

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Yes x

» Add a new message to this topic