FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife going solo

Wife going solo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lttattoocouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Hey all, we have both been talking about the wife going solo one night to her fuck buddies house. Taking pics and videos to send to me whilst there out and then coming home to tell me about it.

The other night we did it! It was so nerve racking waiting for her to be picked up. Sat waiting for a text or image to come through.

When she came home she caught me watching one of the videos she had sent to me. He came over in her stockings/garter belt little lace bra. As she crawled up the bed her soft skin rubbing up mine and simply said "do you want too hear all about how he's spent the last 3 hours fucking me?"

My hardon was like it's never been. Solid as a rock! I could smell the other guy had come all over her gorgeous boobs and it sent me wild....

It's something were going to do again but only with trusted guys we know well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do this but at home, safety for mrs but she records and sends pic to me as I'm in another room

"Hey all, we have both been talking about the wife going solo one night to her fuck buddies house. Taking pics and videos to send to me whilst there out and then coming home to tell me about it.

The other night we did it! It was so nerve racking waiting for her to be picked up. Sat waiting for a text or image to come through.

When she came home she caught me watching one of the videos she had sent to me. He came over in her stockings/garter belt little lace bra. As she crawled up the bed her soft skin rubbing up mine and simply said "do you want too hear all about how he's spent the last 3 hours fucking me?"

My hardon was like it's never been. Solid as a rock! I could smell the other guy had come all over her gorgeous boobs and it sent me wild....

It's something were going to do again but only with trusted guys we know well"

Lucky guy!!

Worcester

We have known him a number of years. We wouldn't if we didn't know the guy so well

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hey all, we have both been talking about the wife going solo one night to her fuck buddies house. Taking pics and videos to send to me whilst there out and then coming home to tell me about it.

It's something were going to do again but only with trusted guys we know well"

we love this scenario, done it a few times x

I do this to x

We have also done this, Such a turn on for me. Love receiving the pics and vids of how naughty Jasmine is being.

Jason

Awesome. Something we've done a couple of times with Rachel's regular. Know exactly what you mean about wait for her to come home or texts / pics.

Rachel has also phoned me to let me listen. Clever touch was he photographed Rachel phoning me as he was fucking her, that was fucking awesome!

Mr would love to do this! Think I may need to persuade Miss to find a single fem or even a male..

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

I'd love bonny to do this we just need a regular fb

Worcester

"Awesome. Something we've done a couple of times with Rachel's regular. Know exactly what you mean about wait for her to come home or texts / pics.

Rachel has also phoned me to let me listen. Clever touch was he photographed Rachel phoning me as he was fucking her, that was fucking awesome! "

That sounds terrific!!

did it once when I was away golfing fabulous

This is something we've dont a few time's now ;p..

dont get me wrong,it took some sorting,finding a decent and trustworthy guy.

But it all turned good in the end..

By *r simMan  over a year ago

dorset

Back when I was married , we use to frequent studland nudist beach. The more we went the more people we got to know ,a guy befriended us there and often would join us for the afternoon ( nothing more than sunbathing together )

My wife was always commenting how nice he was and what a big cock he had,

So one day I took the bull by the horns and asked him outright how would he fancy and evening with my misses.

He was up for it and I approached the wife to see if she was game .he huge smile game me the answer.

We set a date and I left the wife along for the afternoon to get ready.

She called me later to say she was ready to go.

I'm not sure who was more excited , me or her .

Luckily we live out in the sticks as she greeted me at the door in a black bask stockings and heels and nothing else but the sweet smell of perfume.

The half hour drive there just flew by and she kissed me and said I'll call you when I'm ready.

I watched as the door opened and he gave her a kiss as she entered .

I can tell you the next three hrs were like nothing iv experienced , my mind was going crazy with excitement and thoughts of what they were doing together.

I'd asked my wife if she could to try and take some photos as send them to me.

I looked at my phone a hundred times before finally a beep came through ah a picture message

It ready just for you , and showed a photo of her laid out on the bed naked but with just her heels on.

I was as hard as a bat and horny as hell just looking at her knowing she was about to fuck with another man.

More pictures began to arrive , showing her sucking his cock and one of him with his fingers in her pussy. Then the photo of all photos arrived , it was of him laying on the bed with her on top and his cock half way in her pussy.

It was only then did it hit me that we Hadn't even discussed the safe sex subject.

Clearly this was way to late as he was in her without a condom on.

Slightly confused by this as it's smoothing she just wouldn't do without discussing with me.

Anyway the call came to say she was ready , so I left to pick her up.

I don't think iv ever seen her grinning so much in all my life.

We got in the house and I wanted to say did she enjoy it ,but before I even did she grabbed my hand and pushed it between her legs and said to me feel me .

Her pussy was absolutely soaking wet , and so was her thighs , so I said to her you enjoyed it then , to which she replied that's not me thats him leaking out of me .

My cock was twitching and straining to get out , to which she obliged

I fucked my wife's cum filled pussy right there and then on the living room floor and to this day it was the best fuck iv ever had.

So guys and girls , if you've never done it , go and do it

"Back when I was married , we use to frequent studland nudist beach. The more we went the more people we got to know ,a guy befriended us there and often would join us for the afternoon ( nothing more than sunbathing together )

My wife was always commenting how nice he was and what a big cock he had,

So one day I took the bull by the horns and asked him outright how would he fancy and evening with my misses.

He was up for it and I approached the wife to see if she was game .he huge smile game me the answer.

We set a date and I left the wife along for the afternoon to get ready.

She called me later to say she was ready to go.

I'm not sure who was more excited , me or her .

Luckily we live out in the sticks as she greeted me at the door in a black bask stockings and heels and nothing else but the sweet smell of perfume.

The half hour drive there just flew by and she kissed me and said I'll call you when I'm ready.

I watched as the door opened and he gave her a kiss as she entered .

I can tell you the next three hrs were like nothing iv experienced , my mind was going crazy with excitement and thoughts of what they were doing together.

I'd asked my wife if she could to try and take some photos as send them to me.

I looked at my phone a hundred times before finally a beep came through ah a picture message

It ready just for you , and showed a photo of her laid out on the bed naked but with just her heels on.

I was as hard as a bat and horny as hell just looking at her knowing she was about to fuck with another man.

More pictures began to arrive , showing her sucking his cock and one of him with his fingers in her pussy. Then the photo of all photos arrived , it was of him laying on the bed with her on top and his cock half way in her pussy.

It was only then did it hit me that we Hadn't even discussed the safe sex subject.

Clearly this was way to late as he was in her without a condom on.

Slightly confused by this as it's smoothing she just wouldn't do without discussing with me.

Anyway the call came to say she was ready , so I left to pick her up.

I don't think iv ever seen her grinning so much in all my life.

We got in the house and I wanted to say did she enjoy it ,but before I even did she grabbed my hand and pushed it between her legs and said to me feel me .

Her pussy was absolutely soaking wet , and so was her thighs , so I said to her you enjoyed it then , to which she replied that's not me thats him leaking out of me .

My cock was twitching and straining to get out , to which she obliged

I fucked my wife's cum filled pussy right there and then on the living room floor and to this day it was the best fuck iv ever had.

So guys and girls , if you've never done it , go and do it

"

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 08:35:37]

Wow we would luv to take a fem and send her back to her hubby anyone done this?

There's something very naughty about fucking and pleasing a hot married wife, and knowing she is going home to her hubby to tell him about it.

Such a mental turn on, the whole taboo, and power trip of it all.

"There's something very naughty about fucking and pleasing a hot married wife, and knowing she is going home to her hubby to tell him about it.

Such a mental turn on, the whole taboo, and power trip of it all.

"

theres something naughty about waiting for her to come home too

» Add a new message to this topic