FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Small penis humiliation

Small penis humiliation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now then I'm according to the stats average in the trouser department, but according to fab most men seem to be packing 7" or above.

Over the past few months I get hard thinking of someone insulting and abusing me and my small cock.

Anyone else into this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess with a small cock your not into much of anything

"I guess with a small cock your not into much of anything"

Lol I try my HARDEST though

Tie a weight on the end !

Maybe you should change your name to Justin Side... Lol

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Size does not matter

I am actually very thickly endowed although genuinely 7in. When with an ex-g/f who supported my tv side to the point of having 3 somes with other TV's or men, I became more and more turned on when she took cocks bigger then mine, god did she love cock, the original old fashioned cock slut.

I then found it a huge turn on when we met a vvwe (9in) tv, then a 10in man who we explored my cuckold side with, which was a massive massive turn on for me.

Things like helping her dress for him as a complete whore, even to go out sometimes, prepare her pussy for his massive cock, get him hard for her, lick his ass while he fucked her, or her ass while she straddled him, clean her and him up afterwards of the respective juices. He once or twice brought a friend to do her with me serving their every wish as a tv maid.

It is wonderful xxx.

"I am actually very thickly endowed although genuinely 7in. When with an ex-g/f who supported my tv side to the point of having 3 somes with other TV's or men, I became more and more turned on when she took cocks bigger then mine, god did she love cock, the original old fashioned cock slut.

I then found it a huge turn on when we met a vvwe (9in) tv, then a 10in man who we explored my cuckold side with, which was a massive massive turn on for me.

Things like helping her dress for him as a complete whore, even to go out sometimes, prepare her pussy for his massive cock, get him hard for her, lick his ass while he fucked her, or her ass while she straddled him, clean her and him up afterwards of the respective juices. He once or twice brought a friend to do her with me serving their every wish as a tv maid.

It is wonderful xxx."

Sounds fun

» Add a new message to this topic