FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wet Terror

Wet Terror

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To say I'm terrified of clowns is an understatement, as a child I would refuse the invite of going to the circus for this very reason. The first memory was of an amateur show at a local park, which I attended with my Mum and little Brother. As the clown came from behind the curtain I dashed off not even taking into account the road. Luckily for me another parent grabbed me just as I reached it. Needless to say a week of night terrors occurred.

Getting into a relationship with Jason, as all couples do you discuss silly things. Jason being funny or so he thought, would pick horror films with clowns and chuckled as I would grab a cushion to hide behind.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

one day I was busy tidying the house, preparing tea. Just the normal daily stuff, and got thinking to myself mmmmmm Jason is due home soon, being in a horny mood I thought I would go tidy myself up and dress in something sexy.

Putting on the some music I popped under the shower, and started preparing myself for a sexy evening. Then started thinking about how I would surprise him. Maybe get the glass dildo out and be found playing on the bed,the thoughts were endless.........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

I was leaning back under the shower, my eyes shut a million miles away in fantasy land. suddenly I heard the rattling of the shower rail and I was thrown into terror as standing before me was a clown. I clung onto the shower curtain soaking wet and terrified. Taking in the figure in front me I recognised the black hoodie and foot wear as Jasons. My terror only slightly subsiding. My heart was racing and I couldn't believe I started to feel a horny stirring in my body. Nipples rock solid the cold water dripping on them from my wet hair adding to the sensation and a surge of feeling in my pussy. I didn't utter a word as the clown took me out of the shower by my arm, forcing me to my knees he unzipped his trousers. Suck my cock the clown said rather roughly, I couldn't look at his face. I started sucking deep and hard with my eyes shut tight in the hope I'd make him cum quick. I was then instructed to look at him while I was sucking. The clown started stroking my face and laughing with a tone that could only be described as something from a horror movie. I shuddered, trying to take my gaze away from the mask. This didn't please the clown he grabbed my hair choking me with his cock and reminded me to look up. The clown then guided me to the sitting room, I was instructed to lay on the floor and play with my pussy yet again he laughed at me chillingly. Now I'm going to fuck you hard said the clown as he nudged his hard cock into my pussy, thrusting hard and laughing he asked if I liked clowns now. His face was so close to mine, I couldn't rationalise within myself that it was just a mask as twinges of terror and pure sexual excitement run through my body. He came hard inside me leaving me breathless on the floor, as he stood up taking off the mask and he said .... Well are you still scared of clowns?

» Add a new message to this topic