FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Public sex toys

Public sex toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone.

I was just wondering how many women go out in public with sex toys in/on (butt plug, jiggle balls, vibrating knickers etc...)?

Always had a fantasy of saying hi to a woman her just winking at me and handing me a control for a remote controlled vibrator!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Have had a bullet in whilst driving. And also while pillion on the back of boyfriends motor bike.

Is fun. Bf gas handed the remote to random people whilst at donkeys.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

We used to make our ex girlfriend go shopping with us, while she had love eggs inside her, and i had the controls

By *w_twoCouple  over a year ago

north west

Been out with my jiggle balls in, must have got a few funny looks from people with the faces I was pulling

They all sound sexy stories! I Always find it amazing that you could walk past someone and not realise that they are using a toy.

Must be so exciting for the female and guys must love having control and watching their partner get turned on but try to keep it together! Naughty times!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and an ex had some remote control love eggs.

As we walked around a well known supermarket she suddenly passed me the remote and said

'Go for it'

I webt rock hard instantly.

Funny thing is we bumped into loads of people we knew that day and I could see her squirming and getting all flushed.

the car ride on the way home she had a full blown orgasm as I just left it on its strongest setting.

Very horny ai got home pulled that egg out with my teeth and gave her the cock she jad been craving.

Very hot! I've decided that I'm definitely buying a remote vibe of some sort for my next gf!

Would also be hot If I could get her to flash me and others showing a butt plug but that's obviously not everyone's cup of tea!

"Very hot! I've decided that I'm definitely buying a remote vibe of some sort for my next gf!

Would also be hot If I could get her to flash me and others showing a butt plug but that's obviously not everyone's cup of tea!

"

Butt plugs are good lol

I used to live next door to a Milf who always made loud noises during sex we cou,d hear her through the walls

Whilst out as couples, she whispered in my ear that she had love eggs in her pussy

When I said prove it she went to the ladies walked back to the bar and dropped them in my pint

Best tasting larger I've ever tasted -yummy !!!!!

"I used to live next door to a Milf who always made loud noises during sex we cou,d hear her through the walls

Whilst out as couples, she whispered in my ear that she had love eggs in her pussy

When I said prove it she went to the ladies walked back to the bar and dropped them in my pint

Best tasting larger I've ever tasted -yummy !!!!!

"

By *panker53Man  over a year ago

leeds

was in the que to attend court one day a few years ago when the security staff at the scanner said she would have to get her supervisor to check the contents of the womans bag when the woman infront of me was let in her bag scan was still onscreen

the reason for the holdup was large cock shaped dildo

made my day

» Add a new message to this topic