FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > younger girl

younger girl

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We met on dating site she was 19 I'm 40. We spoke a few times before deciding to meet up. We met for a drink first then the second time we ended up back at mine.

We got comfortable in the lounge before long we started to kiss tongues going like crazy. I took her top off before releasing her ample chest which I found out was a 30 g cup as we kissed my cock was straining to get out she felt this and obliged.

She moved down and took my length deep into her mouth sucking gently at first then getting harder. I sucked on her nipples and they became hard as nails, I moved round to 69 her, to taste her for the first time was great we gave each other head for a while before I moved to enter her wet pussy.

I thrust deep into her her tight virgin like pussy sucking my cock in it felt great.

We fucked for a while before I felt her hips buck and she came all over me. The next thing I know she is on top of me riding my cock getting deeper with every move she reaches round and squeezes my balls I feel them tighten and then explode into her emptying into her. She then slumps onto my chest and kisses me again. we then have a shower and play a little before going our separate ways ive never had the pleasure of seeing her again but wont forget the time we spent together.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic