FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Spanking

Spanking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aidtobespanked OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

I often fantasise about watching Lucy getting spanked.

(We have added a meet request and hope to make this a reality!)

Does anyone else like to watch their partner getting spanked? Or like to be spanked in front of others?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

On my last visit to a party at Tease2 I was persuaded to go on the satyre so I could recive a spanking and flogging from two lady Fabbers... not too unpleasant an experience in front of an audience

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My mrs once got tied and blindfolded at a club and spanked off a cpl of ladies, she loved it and so did I was very horny

I adore watching my wife receive a sexy and intense spanking. I am a DOM, so I meet subs and conduct CP. My wife is a sub, but this does not work in a relationship as there is not the intensity between two people that know each other so well. It turns me on greatly because I love the BDSM scene

Chester

"My mrs once got tied and blindfolded at a club and spanked off a cpl of ladies, she loved it and so did I was very horny "

That sounds very hot!

Chester

"I adore watching my wife receive a sexy and intense spanking. I am a DOM, so I meet subs and conduct CP. My wife is a sub, but this does not work in a relationship as there is not the intensity between two people that know each other so well. It turns me on greatly because I love the BDSM scene"

Perhaps at some point you could take lucy across your lap, whilst I do the same with your wife

"I often fantasise about watching Lucy getting spanked.

(We have added a meet request and hope to make this a reality!)

Does anyone else like to watch their partner getting spanked? Or like to be spanked in front of others?"

Shame you are so far away I love spanking a nice bum Neil

Just make sure it's someone who really knows what they are doing x to Many that have no clue.

Maybe try a fet event and go from there. I recently gave a friend of mine her first flogging and pinwheel experience.. she loved it

Chester

"Just make sure it's someone who really knows what they are doing x to Many that have no clue.

Maybe try a fet event and go from there. I recently gave a friend of mine her first flogging and pinwheel experience.. she loved it "

How about you?

» Add a new message to this topic