FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The four Seasons

The four Seasons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had all had a lovely evening of classical music, seeing Vivaldi's the Four Seasons by candle light .There were 5 of us ,2 single ladies ,a couple and one guy and we all had a shared love of music .We had a quick drink before heading back to my apartment for coffee .It had made a lovely change and is always nice to be able to dress up a bit for an evening out .After the coffee, Mel and Tom left first and then Bill left not long after .It left just myself and my lovely new friend, Julia .She didn't live to far away and so no need to hurry home .We chatted like old friends though we had only met a few times .Julia was a very tall slim stunning black lady and was in her mid 20s .I was in my 30s with one failed marrage behind me. My ex had run off with his secretary though had the good grace to die of a heart attack a month later ,leaving me with the apartment,a nice lump sum and his pension .

We were sat together on my leather sofa and seemed to be lost in the music that was playing or just the atmosphere .Suddenly I felt Julia's arm go round me and I turned to look straight into her eyes and it seemed only natural to kiss .As soon as our lips touched I felt almost like an electric shock go through me .Her thick warm tongue entered my mouth and begain to fight with my tongue .Wrestling together and seeing who would get a hold .Her hand slipped down over my soft baby pink cashmere cardigan and down the front of my dress .I didn't have a bra on so it took her seconds to find the prize of my rock solid nipple .It was so hard like a bullet standing out from my arola.My hand had managed to climb up this beautiful ladies leg and I can already feel her stocking top .Her legs opened and my hand soon found the warm front of her panties .I could just make out the lips of her vagina opening like the petals of a rose .Her mouth had left mine and she was busy sinking down lower so she could take my nipple deep into her mouth .I moaned at first contact and begain to try and force my fingers through the lace of her panties so I could return some of the pleasure she was giving me .She suddenly stood up grabbing both my hands and said shall we go to bed .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please carry on

My bedroom door opened and in front of me, my bed awaited .I had never taken another lady to my bed before but now so wanted this to happen .She slipped her skirt down to reveal her stockings and the bottom of her lacey basque .I was in a very dishevelled state with my breasts both falling out of the top of my dress ,my cardie open though I still had my dress on .We again bought our lips together standing in a good old fashioned clench .I found my fingers almost working with a will of their own searching for the buttons of her angora cardigan and soon had my first real look at her body, encased in the fantastic sexy basque .I felt myself almost swooning back onto my bed .The place where I slept was now going to be my sexy playground .Julia's hand gently but with force went up the hem of my dress and past my suspended stocking tops .Finding my pantie covered pussy and I knew she could feel how moist I already was .I too,was busy again and I had managed at last to slip my finger on to her lips and feel the wetness leaking out of her .We had to lose our panties so we could both get to the places we so wanted to pleasure .Julia's vagina was well trimmed but still had some lovely black curls .Mine was shaved and was ready for Julia to make love to .She opened my lips with her fingers so she could see deep into my hole .Her fingers traced my lips and my clitoris was already standing waiting for her to stroke .She did more then that and slid her mouth straight over it and kissed and loved my vagina like she had kissed my mouth .My fingers were buried deep inside my sexy lover and she managed to position herself over my face .I at last could see her pussy fully splayed ,lips open and wow what a fantastic clit she had for me to taste .My tongue could not resist and soon all that could be heard were our moans and groans of pleasure plus the sound of our juices running between our legs

My first orgasm hit me so hard and so quickly and I knew her face would of been covered in my sex juices .She too, was filling my mouth with her sexy musk and I felt her body stiffen as I sucked her clit fully .She moaned and came so completely that I thought that would be it ,but no, us women know how to last and keep our pleasure going .I felt her finger search out my anus hole and dip in opening another pleasure door .I did the same and we were now both being fingered in our bottom holes .It seemed the right thing to do to replace my finger with my tongue .Such a deep intimate kiss and something new I had added to my repertoire ..We turned round so we could kiss again and taste ourselves mixed together ,all sexy women flow .Our fingers still enjoying each others farrows .Julia's nipples stood out over the top of her basque and I had to suck them like a greedy calf .Her breasts were firm and tight and seemed to melt into my mouth under the kisses they were receiving .I felt the softness of the angora cardigan tickling my noise .Suddenly I felt the build up again and we both hurried to give each other pleasures and cum together meowing like a pair of cats out on full moon night .

We calmed down a bit and cuddled up ,taking a time out before the next round, content in each other arms .Julia asked me about toys and I had to confess not to owning any .She thought for a moment then told me she was going home for a few moments and to get ready for bed and she would be back soon .She straightened her clothes and was gone into the night .I thought for a few minutes and then decided to shower and so hope my sexy girlfriend would quickly return or was this some sort of dream that I would soon wake up from .I realised I was still dressed ,my dress and cashmere cardie on and stockings and suspenders but no panties .I quickly undressed and had a shower and slid into one of my more sexy nighties ,a little frilly baby doll that I Hadn't warn for a while .It had grown chilly and as I so loved her angora ,I found my white angora cardigan in my wardrobe and waited for my lover to return .

Hope you like shall I finish it off with the final part xxx

I seemed to be waiting for hours but it was only around 15 minutes when I heard a gentle knock on the door .I opened up and Let my sexy friend back in .She had changed into a long fur coat and had an overnight bag with her .She took hold of my hands and held me at arms length ,she gazed at me and said "Look at you ,all girlie" .I blushed for there I was in a little pink baby doll and white angora cardie with my hair all down .We cuddled up again and I buried myself in the softness of her fur coat .We kissed ,another long tongue tied wrestle and back into my bedroom .She dropped the bag and I clung on to her .She held me close and my hands went into her coat to feel her breasts and nipples .She was naked under the coat apart from no it couldn't be .Instead of a sexy open cunt for me to finger,there was a wonderful phallus that felt so life like .I looked down and saw the beautiful shape and handled the barrel .It even had 2 wonderful shaped balls that I weighed and cupped in my hands .We kissed again and I was slowly turned round and I bent over the bed .Julia got behind ne and started to run her fingers over my pussy lips ,opening me up .Then one finger entered me followed by a second and even a third .I moved my hips back onto her fingers and felt her fingers searching inside me ,making me dizzy .She removed her fingers and replaced them with her tongue and I started to ride that feeling her lap at me .I was more ready to be fucked then I had ever been and so needed her in me .She stood behind me and I felt the head of the cock at my entrance and with slow agonizing, gentle pushes I felt the cock slowly go between my lips and push deep into my body .I pushed back on to Julia and she pushed into me .As she fucked ,we now got into that rhythm that only lovers know .Her hands massaged my shoulders and I wish I had been naked but then she managed to feel my breast and pulled on my nipple .She then pulled on my nightie and my nipples were kissed by the lace of the nightie with every thrust and withdrawal .I begain to get that build up and before I knew it I was flying over the edge .She was on the bed behind me now fucking, ball deep and giving me everything she had .My second cum started and her fingers searched out my clit to push me again over the edge .This time I felt a wetness no I thought but yes cum was dripping out of me .She withdrew the cock and yes it was dripping cum .No honey she said, Vanilla icecream .That ment me cleaning the cock and Julia cleaning me .That also ment her on her back and me getting on top and straddling her .This way we she could pinch my nipples as I boar down on her and I too, could enjoy her .My cum built again and this time she was pressing a little bullet vibrator on my clit and everytime I pulled myself up off the cock she still had all my senses running on overdrive .God it was a glorious climax that left my body helpless and hopeless .It took me a while to recover and come back . I had never used a cock like this before ,Julia decided it would be easier if she put it on me and she rode it and that was exactly what she did .She opened herself and slowly let the cock go deep into her hole and I had the pleasure of seeing it disappear and reappear as she bounced up and down plus seeing her clit like a little cock .I used a longer vibrator on her that seemed to tantalise her clitious and when she came mmmm .I could tell she was spent fully and both of us had nothing left to give .We fell asleep in each other arms ,the cock still standing up from my groin .

We had so many more nights and days like this, though we were still more then happy to meet up as just friends, and be social, but if only our other friends had known what happened after coffee

Guess not many enjoyed the story but then I guess ladies don't write that often for other ladies to enjoy something that 's aimed at them. Xxxxx

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

it was great very horny n sexy

I'm enjoying it and so is my cock

By *bw48Woman  over a year ago

warrington

mmmmmmmmmmm x

Wow so hot n horny

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Guess not many enjoyed the story but then I guess ladies don't write that often for other ladies to enjoy something that 's aimed at them. Xxxxx"

I loved it. Got me hard reading it!

Best story on here in ages xx

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Lovely sexy storey. Still made me hard. Love to watch. Yummy. Xx

Oh you did enjoy the story ,thank you for the kind words . I will have to write another one

By *ood at oralMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

The story was great made me so hard and horny hope you do write some more xx

Loved it

Fantastic story. Thank you x

By *rneilMan  over a year ago