FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dream come true

Dream come true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My friend, Sarah, and I live in a house that we bought together. She is just a friend but I've always wanted to fuck her because she has a body to die for!

She's brunette, big brown eyes, has 34D tits and she shaves her pussy. I know this because she is fucking a friend of mine and I've seen a few pics lol. She goes to the gym 3 times a week and has an amazing body.

Unfortunately because we have known each other since we were 3, nothing is ever going to happen....

I promise we are coming to the action now!

Anyway, one day I finished work early and as I walked into the house i could hear her moaning. This isn't unusual because the walls are thin. What was unusual was that the moaning was coming from the living room and not her bedroom!

I quietly closed the door and poked my head into the living room to see her spread eagle, stroking her pussy in front of her laptop. She was skypeing my friend! Luckily she was facing away from me so she didn't know that I could had come home.

I started to rub my cock while she was telling my friend how much she wanted his cock. She was punching her nipples while she slid her fingers in and out of her pussy.

I couldn't resist, I took my phone out and snapped a few pics and filmed her. While I was filming, she reached over and grabbed her glass dildo. As she was sliding it into her pussy my friend was telling her to imagine that it was his cock.

Now I know how much of a dirty bastard my mate is so decided to let him know that I was home. I took a pic of her and sent it to him on snapchat saying, 'looks like ur having fun' lol.

To this day I have no idea why he checked his phone while he was watching her furiously slide her dildo in and out of her pussy but he did! Within seconds he text me asking what i could see.

I explained where I was and what had happened. He knows I've always wanted to fuck her so he told me to hide in the toilet downstairs until he told me to cum out.

Over the webcam he told Sarah that he was on his way round and that she better not stop playing with her cunt until he got there.

Within 10 minutes, my friend walked through the front door and went into the living room. I couldn't hear what was happening but what felt like ages after e arrived, (but was probably only 2 mins) he text me telling me to sneak into the living room.

I tip toed around out of the toilet and into the living room to see Sarah blindfolded, sucking my mates cock. She was moaning as he slid his dick further down her throat.

He gestured for me to sit down quietly within a few feet of her pussy. She was bent over and all I could see was her pussy and her amazing ass spread. He told her to play with her pussy while he started to fuck her throat.

As he was fucking her he started to say 'I bet you wish that Mike (that's me), could see what a cumslut you are'... 'See you with your cunt spread while you fuck yourself'. He kept saying stuff like this and as he did she started moaning louder and louder.

Now at this point I'm hard as I've ever been and I'm wanking my cock watching this all happen in front of me.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and asked her if 'she would like to suck Mikes cock' if she would like to feel 'mikes cum running down her throat'. When she said yes, I almost came all over her.

I couldn't believe what she was saying, she wanted my cum! He told her to tell him how much she wanted me. I'll never forget this, she said 'I've wanted his cock ever since we were younger. I want him to fuck me like the slut I am'.

My friend gestured for me to take his position and slide my cock into her mouth. It was literally the best moment of my life, seeing and feeling my cock sliding into Sarah's mouth while she was still fingering herself.

My mate watched for a few minutes and told her to stop fingering herself before slowly and quietly walking round to the other side of her. He got down on his knees and started to lick her pussy.

She must have been incredibly turned on because for 30 seconds she didn't realise that she was sucking a cock while getting her pussy licked even though there was only supposed to be one person in the room!

Suddenly she went completely still and stopped sucking my cock. She quickly pulled the blindfold off and looked up into my eyes.

At first I thought she was going to freak out and I started to panic. Then I saw something in her eyes. She gave me one of the sexiest looks ever and she grabbed my cock and slowly kicked from the bottom of my shaft all the way up to my bell end. She put the end of my cock into her mouth and ran her tongue all around my cock. She popped my cock out of her mouth, looked up into my eyes and said, 'I've dreamed about this moment for as long as I can remember' before sliding my cock all the way down her throat.

And that was the start of a very very long and amazing night of sex!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

U still live with her

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell ua more

» Add a new message to this topic