FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My kind of massage

My kind of massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is the kind of massage I love to give, I'd be interested to get a few girls point of view.............I'd start by asking you to wear a sexy black blind fold and lay down naked on the bed, you would be face down with a couple of pillows under your hips to raise your bum up slightly, this gives the perfect angle to massage your thighs and bum. Your head would be resting on your forearms which allows the sides of your boobs to be exposed.

I'd drizzle oil over your shoulders and back and I would slowly work it into your skin with my feather light fingers, I would use only my finger tips at first, light strokes up and down your back and sides, with each stroke I would get closer and closer to your boobs until I was just running a finger tip along the side of each boob, you would begin to get aroused with each stroke and you would instinctively raise up your body so I could reach under to tease your nipples, I would pinch and caress them and squeeze your boobs.

You would feel the throbbing of my cock resting on your thighs which would turn you on even more. I would continue to massage your back, moving slowly down your body, over your bum cheeks to your legs, applying more oil I would stroke and massage them, up and down, I would be able to see your pussy glistening with wetness and pulsating with anticipation, my hands would glide slowly up your inner thighs until I was almost touching your pussy, your breathing would be heavy, your pussy would be dripping, I would firmly massage your bum cheeks, parting them slightly to reveal your pussy and arse hole, I would run just one finger tip from the nape of your neck, down your spine, across your bum hole and through the middle of your wet pussy, my finger would be wet with your juices, I would let you taste your own pussy on my finger which would drive you wild, I would then put your pussy juice over your bum hole and I would gently and teasingly lick it from your arse, I would then barely touch your clit with my finger and make tiny circular motions, you would push against me to get more pressure but I would build you up to an explosive orgasm with slow light strokes, only then would I put my finger into your pussy, just one and then two and three, going deeper and firmer while I rub your clit with my other hand, you would cum time after time, drenching me in cum.

I would spin you over and let your pussy recover slightly, I would oil up your boobs and squeeze them hard, pinching your nipples until you gasp, I would stroke your belly and squeeze your boobs and when you were ready I would lick all those lovely juices from your pussy, I would bend your legs up to expose your arse and I would lick your arse hole teasingly, you would furiously masturbate while I rim your arse and cum more into my face. Your pussy would be so wet and slippery, I would put all four fingers and thumb into your pussy and work my way in, past my knuckles until my whole fist was inside you, fucking you with my fist, you would be breathless but screaming at the same time, you would gush all over my and I would bury my face in your pussy and arse, I would rub your juices over your arse hole and I would slowly but firmly enter your arse with my throbbing cock and fuck your arse slowly but deeply while you masturbated some more, I would give you the fucking of your life and then I would wank all over you giving the cum that you want so much............I could go on and on. Any views welcome, any girls who fancy one welcome also

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AS69Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Mmmmm very sexy!!

Xx

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Sounds great to me!! Fem

By *tretchygirl and tintinWoman  over a year ago

Dartford

Yes please xx

Hello girls, please form an orderly queue, there's plenty for everyone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is a fantasy of mine

Would love it fulfilled mmmm

Yummy x

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Mrs W would be a happy girl with that, if we ever in Southport we may have to contact you lol

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

I love fisting a pussy if any women close to me would like big builders hands up them please contact me

"Mrs W would be a happy girl with that, if we ever in Southport we may have to contact you lol "

Sounds like I'm doing something right then, all I need now is a few guinea pigs

» Add a new message to this topic