FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meet through daily sport

Meet through daily sport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *N14 4 fun OP   Man  over a year ago

Kettering

About 20 years ago I wasn't getting much sex and reading the daily sport everyday wasn't helping.

I read with interest the adverts near the back of the paper, with all mainly couples looking for a male to join them.

I started responding to a few of these adverts and got my first response from a couple in Hereford.

They were in their mid fifties and I was barely 20 and very inexperienced.

They told me to meet them in a pub as I found out not far from their house and I arrived very early and excited.

Now this was in the day before the Internet had barely got going so I had not even seen a picture.

I was in the pub having a drink when they turned up.

The lady, I'll call her Sharon, even though 53 was very sexy, wearing a short skirt with very nice legs.

We had a quick chat and agreed to go back to theirs.

After another drink me and Sharon started kissing and she undressed me. I was now fully naked and her husband bill got his camera and started filming us.

My cock was fully hard and she took my cock in hand and wanked me nice and slow. She told me she doesn't usually suck cock but she was really horny tonight and could see how much I wanted it.

Her lips round my head were amazing, slowly teasing me with her tongue, just enough to get me even harder.

She stripped off to show saggy small tits, a bit of a tummy roll but a nice big juicy ass.

She sat on the armchair with her legs high in the air. A neatly shaven pussy was exposed so I went down for a taste.

She moaned in pleasure while I licked her and wanked my cock.

It wasn't long before I slid my cock inside her juicy pussy and as much as I tried to take it slow I was going hard and fast in no time. I was only 19.

Bill was still filming us but not really getting involved apart from some encouragement.

Sharon asked me to change position, got off the chair and got on all fours to show me her big beautiful ass.

Bill offered me a small pot of lube which had a bit of something he said Sharon really liked.

When I rubbed some on my cock and round my foreskin I noticed a bit of heat and tingling sensation.

I then slid my cock back into Sharons waiting pussy and she made a little scream of delight with the added lube. Mmm I like like she told me.

I grabbed hold of her ass pulling onto my cock and Sharon seem to be enjoying my cock even more now with the lube working its magic on her pussy lips.

She asked was I about to cum and I said I won't be long.

She turned over onto her back and I got on top of her. It wasn't long before I came and she whispered in my ear, I want all of your cum in my pussy.

There was a lot of cum and it was seeping out before I had finished. Bill was filming down low to get all of it.

I pulled out and it seeped out, spilling out onto the floor.

My first experience of a 3sum and a creampie absolutely fantastic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice one maye

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic