FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bi sex with friend

bi sex with friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone ever had bisex with a friend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I was a teenager me and a friend use to suck each other off and want one another

Yes I do with one of my mates. His wife's been my mate for yrs and when he comes to mine she thinks he's watching tv only. Doing it for yrs and seems normal to fool about together

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

"Yes I do with one of my mates. His wife's been my mate for yrs and when he comes to mine she thinks he's watching tv only. Doing it for yrs and seems normal to fool about together "

Why not include her

"Yes I do with one of my mates. His wife's been my mate for yrs and when he comes to mine she thinks he's watching tv only. Doing it for yrs and seems normal to fool about together

Why not include her "

Because she's to straight and not into it. Thinks gays/ bis are wrong

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Yes I do with one of my mates. His wife's been my mate for yrs and when he comes to mine she thinks he's watching tv only. Doing it for yrs and seems normal to fool about together

Why not include her

Because she's to straight and not into it. Thinks gays/ bis are wrong "

Can I pop up to watch the telly. If I sit between you then you not be wanking each other

Why not include her

Because she's to straight and not into it. Thinks gays/ bis are wrong

Thanks mate that would be easier

Can I pop up to watch the telly. If I sit between you then you not be wanking each other "

Years ago when I was staying over at a friends we were both getting ready to go out. He was in the shower, I was brushing my teeth.

Next thing he sort of brushes past me and says 'Why don't we shower together?'

Was so taken aback I just sort of mumbled my excuses and left him to it. Always rather regretted it and wonder what it might have led to now.

Years ago went swimming with a mate after when we were changing we went into a cubicle together. Both stripped off our swimwear and dried. As I bent over to dry my legs my head was level with his cock, he moved his towel and this huge cock was staring me in the face. He looked down at me and started wanking it, got bigger and so thick I opened my mouth and he pushed it in. I sucked it hard and as deep as I could only took a couple of minutes and he pulled out and spunked all over my face.

Then I sucked it clean. We had many more sessions after that

"Years ago went swimming with a mate after when we were changing we went into a cubicle together. Both stripped off our swimwear and dried. As I bent over to dry my legs my head was level with his cock, he moved his towel and this huge cock was staring me in the face. He looked down at me and started wanking it, got bigger and so thick I opened my mouth and he pushed it in. I sucked it hard and as deep as I could only took a couple of minutes and he pulled out and spunked all over my face.

Then I sucked it clean. We had many more sessions after that"

Now that is a horny story, anymore you can share

By *an84stalbansMan  over a year ago

St. Albans

I got my mates cock out while his girlfriend was asleep on the sofa in the other room. We had all had a few drinks and me and him were sat at the computer together watching silly videos. I went to get up and get more beer and he tripped me and I landed between his legs. I said while I'm here I may as well see what's in there and unbuttoned his jeans and his dick flopped out. He was wearing a pair of his girlfriends underwear. Said that she makes him. Anyway we never done much that night but a few weeks later we started sucking each other off. We even went cruising together. Was hot watching my mate sucking cock.

By *ugeload_atxMan  over a year ago

Goatstown

Hot experiences all around, thanks for sharing!

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Back in days of yore, when I were but a lad (a bloody long time ago now, lol), me and a friend from college used to fool around together. Many an evening was spent on the sofa, wanking each other to complete satisfaction. This then progressed to wearing his mum's underwear as we mutually sucked each other off, right up to me being fully dressed in his mum's clothes as he fucked me. Ahhhhh, brings back lovely memories.

Few year back me and friend was on about cock size then i asked him how big his was then he showed me it wasn't too big so was a nice cock to learn with i wanked his cock for hours then got up the courage to suck him off wish i let him fuck me

By *intinzMan  over a year ago

sourh west

Yum. Need to try it.

By *intinzMan  over a year ago

sourh west

Yum. Need to try it.

Does a MMF session that included him sucking me off count?

» Add a new message to this topic