FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Third Visit...

The Third Visit...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Third Visit

Upon my third visit I arrived at the duly appointed hour, although this time the doors opened as I approached them and was soon in Mistress’ flat. There she was standing in the corridor in a black pvc coat, very low cut at the front and fishnet stockings. In her gloves hand she carried a flail. Her long hair fell over her shoulders and her 6” heels accentuated her height. As I walked towards her she pointed to the floor meaning me to adopt the position! I immediately knew there was something wrong, Mistress was in a bad mood. I kissed her black glossy shoes as I knew that is what she expected.

Once I had paid my dues, Mistress told me to go into the disrobing room and strip, putting on my collar, but nothing else. She stood there watching me as I took all my clothes off and put them away in a drawer as I knew Mistress was a stickler for tidiness. In the drawer was a black collar which I put round my neck and buckled. Mistress instructed me to follow her into the room across the corridor. This was laid out as a torture chamber painted white with chains hanging from the ceiling and hangers set into the wall. In the corner was a couch and along one wall a series of stainlesssteel shelf units upon which was various pieces of equipment. As I went through the door I noticed it was extra heavy duty with a lot of sound proofing. As the room had no windows I assumed it was fully sound proofed.

I was surprised by the presence of two others both young girls in their late teens early twenties I guessed and they seemed familiar…..of course these were the two I had seen on camera at my last visit fucking each other on a couch. Becky and Cindy. They didn’t look happy!!! They looked great and it was a real effort for me to stop hardening in front of them and….Mistress!!! The brunette was dressed in a white bra with a matching white thing over which was a black PVC suspender belt supporting black stockings. The other slightly shorter wore a fishnet body stocking with black hold ups. We were ordered to stand against the wall with our hands behind our backs to the wall as Mistress gazed at us with a really sour look.

“You all know why you are here!” Mistress started. “When I was out the other day you two LADIES took it upon yourselves to abuse each other without my permission. You both know that is forbidden. And you slave are here because I know you were watching them. For this gross act of misconduct you must be punished….severely punished!!! Do you understand?”. We all nodded acceptance of our fate.

First of all I was made to stand in the middle of the room with my hands above my head and Becky was instructed to take hold of my semi-rigid cock…this immediately hardened which displeased Mistress and to show her displeasure I was hit three times across my buttocks. Of course this only increased my erection. Cindy in the meantime was ordered to kneel in front of me. It was then I realised her hands were tied behind her back. Becky was told to wank my cock in front of Cindy’s face. After a few strokes Cindy was ordered to lick my shaft and suck on my balls before taking the member into her mouth. Becky was still wanking my shaft, but as Cindy took more of me, Cindy’s head was doing the wanking. It did n’t take long before I shot my load into Cindy’s open mouth. Becky was then ordered to take Cindy’s place and suck out the remainder of my cum….

I was then chained to one of the roof chains and instructed to watch with the added comment that this is what happens to those who disobey Mistress!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More please

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I'm guilty as well!!!!!!!!!

Where's my punishment?

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

We were watching too! When do we get punished?

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"We were watching too! When do we get punished? "

Just as soon as I can get down to Southampton!

» Add a new message to this topic