FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My wife's b-day

My wife's b-day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wife's birthday's coming up she wants me to let her out on her own to have fun I might have someone set up to take her out but looking for ideas and he ideas please help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wife's birthday's coming up she wants me to let her out on her own to have fun I might have someone set up to take her out but looking for ideas and he ideas please help"

You could just let her go, and have her fun, then have her send you pics, or video of her progress as the evening goes on.

I know the answer -- pay for my air fare to LA and i will take her out and we would tell you all about the great time we had and then you can join in with us --- simple LOL

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I know the answer -- pay for my air fare to LA and i will take her out and we would tell you all about the great time we had and then you can join in with us --- simple LOL"

That's a good one lol...!!!

By *ILUV2PLAYMan  over a year ago

Crewe

You should allow her to go out and have sex with whoever she wants. Tell her to give you updates throughout the night with pictures, videos or just very descriptive texts. However what else I would and have done, is spend the day pampering her and helping her get ready for her night of fun. Take her for lunch somewhere nice, then take her shopping, buy her the sexiest figure hugging dress you can find. Some expensive sexy lingerie. Then at home run a nice bubble bath, and bathe her. Wash her all over. Then get her to let you shave her legs, under arms, Pussy, everywhere. Then dry her off and moisturise her whilst massaging her all over. Help her get ready in all the sexy clothes you have bought her. Now give her money for drinks and a cab. Then kiss her, tell her you love her and that you have loved preparing her for another man to enjoy. Then let her go and wait for the best bit. The return and reclaim sex whilst getting all the details.

"You should allow her to go out and have sex with whoever she wants. Tell her to give you updates throughout the night with pictures, videos or just very descriptive texts. However what else I would and have done, is spend the day pampering her and helping her get ready for her night of fun. Take her for lunch somewhere nice, then take her shopping, buy her the sexiest figure hugging dress you can find. Some expensive sexy lingerie. Then at home run a nice bubble bath, and bathe her. Wash her all over. Then get her to let you shave her legs, under arms, Pussy, everywhere. Then dry her off and moisturise her whilst massaging her all over. Help her get ready in all the sexy clothes you have bought her. Now give her money for drinks and a cab. Then kiss her, tell her you love her and that you have loved preparing her for another man to enjoy. Then let her go and wait for the best bit. The return and reclaim sex whilst getting all the details. "

» Add a new message to this topic