FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > picked up and used

picked up and used

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At first I had no idea she was coming on to me. I'd stayed behind for a last drink after my friends had left the bar and a brunette just started chatting to me. She was unremarkable - baggy jumper down to her thighs, so no idea of her figure, no make up...just a normal woman, bit younger than me. Well, about 10 years which makes a difference!

Conversation flowed easily and it turned out we'd both stayed on for the same reason - no reason really, just drifting, not quite ready to call it a night. As we chatted I began to notice her more - bright brown eyes, nice teeth and the hint of her breasts under the jumper. Getting to know here made her much more attractive and by the time we'd finished our drinks my mind was definitely on one thing.

"Another beer? Or fancy a nightcap at my place?" I asked boldly..hinting that I was joking. "Thought you'd never ask...grab your coat!" she said and we quickly walked back through the cold night. I took her hand and we walked, stroking it and chatting amiably to her.

Once through the front door, she changed so quickly I was shocked. "Where's the bedroom?" I pointed and by the time I got there she already had her top off. The baggy jumper had hidden a lovely pair of 36Cs, pert nipples (maybe from the cold?) and a very slim waist. Oh, and it had also hidden the fact that she was not wearing a bra!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

A second later and she had her arms round me, kissing me hard, almost painfully, grinding my groin which was starting to respond.

I wanted to take things slow - kiss her gently, make love with her, but she was having none of it and her aggression was turning me on more and more. I kissed her back hard, pushing my crotch into hers and shoved her back on to the bed. She smiled and bounced back up, grabbing my trousers and rapidly freeing my half-hard cock.

Less than an hour from meeting her, a minute into the house and she had my semi in her mouth and was sucking me hard. I grabbed her head, steadying it and pushing it in rhythm with her powerful sucking but as soon as I was hard and wet she pulled away and pulled her jeans off. Her thong followed and I could see her glistening pussy was already dripping.

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Lucky fella

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

I pushed her back on to the bed, kissing her neck and trying to slow things down but I felt her hands on my cock and with a tilt of her hips I was buried deep inside her. My gentle, slow thrusts were met with frantic cries and her hips bucked like a rodeo horse so I just buried myself to the hilt repeatedly, hard as I could.

Less than a minute of this jackhammer, crude sex and she was screaming as she came, juices squirting all over me. That triggered me and my cum mixed with hers to make a right mess of the place. I was exhausted and drained in minutes and wanted to clean up and cuddle for the night, looking forward to more gentle (and longer!) sex the next morning. I rolled off her and started to point out the shower.

"No need" she said, pulling up her thong and jeans. "Thanks...needed that...bye" and she walked out. No phone number, no more sex, nothing!

Bit of a role reversal!

"Bit of a role reversal! "
Makes a change - hope you enjoyed!

Yep

» Add a new message to this topic