FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dark corner of your mind

Dark corner of your mind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's a woman blindfolded, just wearing stockings and heels waiting for you.....she loves ANY sex and her pleasure is guaranteed whatever you do. This is your chance to have 'it' your way, anonymous, no reviews and a totally willing playmate. What will YOU do, how far will you go and will you be alone when you visit.....?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *intinzMan  over a year ago

sourh west

I'd bring friends and pleasure her with my tongue and fingers and only fuck right at the end when she's ready to pass out from cumming so much.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's fairly normal and not very dark corners of your mind !

C'mon let's hear about what YOU want instead of the PC 'give the woman pleasure' answer....

By *intinzMan  over a year ago

sourh west

Ha. You really don't want to go into the darkest corners of my mind. I can't write them in here that's for sure.

By *it and fruityMan  over a year ago

hereford

She would be bent over and spanked then licked , anus and pussy , then fucked hard and furious while a vibrator teased her arse for a start lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would enter the room, her head would turn towards the sound of the door closing. I make sure that she can hear my footsteps move towards her. I move a chair and place it in front of her and sit down, looking at her.

I am looking at her like a hunger man looks at a menu. What first? A starter or go straight to the main? Is this going to be a 3 or 4 course meal? My eyes consume her I am carefully going to prepare her for my pleasure. I am going to make sure that she is perfectly seasoned, and cooked and take great care in the presentation so that this will be an occasion to remember for both of us.

I stand up, remove my clothes, she can hear me undress, Her breathing gets shallow. I move in close to her, my face inches away from hers. She can feel my hot breath on her skin, she can smell my aftershave. Her breathing quickens, the hairs are standing up on her neck, her chest is heaving and she feels herself getting damp in her knickers. She is thinking - Why is he so silent, what does he look like? He is on his own I am sure of that or is her?

She can feel the light touch of his gingers on her check and then they are moving down, very lightly and slowly to the nape of her neck and to her shoulders. His fingers are followed by light kisses, his lips are soft but there is no sign of hesitation, she knows that this is a confident man and that he is in control. His face moves back up to her ear and he whispers “some places are too dark for light to shine”, She opens her legs slightly surrendering all of herself to him…..

PM me and we will continue on

By *LGERNONSENCEMan  over a year ago

YATE BRISTOL

I would whisper in her ear, ''You're ours now, slut'' placing a collor and leash round her neck. Then I would lead her to another room where several other women would be awaiting us, bent over, panties round their ankles, skirts raised. She would then be told by me to service their assholes and pussies with her tongue, whilst I spanked her and masturbated, taking pictures of her to blackmail her with.

Ask to be tied up next to her?

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

Pop a but plug in her, attach a strapon and then ride her silly.

Then put my cock in her mouth while I fill her pussy with a large vibrator until she cums.

Probably finish with fucking her in both holes

Ransack her handbag.

Order pizza.

Put the football on the tv.

"Ransack her handbag.

Order pizza.

Put the football on the tv."