FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Third time lucky

Third time lucky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eno_2004 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

I've been living in my house now for 9 years and during that time we've had 3 sets of next door neighbours ...

The first was a tarty 45 yo single mum who although was no oil paintings she worked out regularly and has a very nice set of legs and shapely ass. She always used to sun bathe in her garden with the skimpiest of bikinis and always seems to want attention, most that happened is on a night out in town I bumped into her and she'd had a few drinks. She was very forward about telling me how she's lonely and would love company all the while she would place her palm in my chest and remove it. What followed was a few weeks of innuendo when my wife wasn't around and before they moved she gave me her number saying I can call when ever! Sadly I lost it

Second neighbours were a young family with dad working 6 days and a very friendly young mummy, she was everything a milf would be and we all got talking, any way one sunny afternoon BBQ a lot of alcohol later she told me she really fantasised about playing away rubbed my cock through my jeans and we had a sneaky song she then told me she would be round soon to see where it goes, after 3 weeks she did come and I got treated to the most amazing blow job, still makes me hard thinking of her for hours lips taking down my cock while she fingered her pussy. I didn't last long, she swallowed the lot and left, after that she must have felt a bit guilty because she told me it was wrong and that she couldn't any more which was sad. Now we have a new neighbour who's another 30 single mum who's bf comes around a few nights a week and last night as I was coming in she asked me when I would invite her round for a glass of wine. She's 5'5 with a great curvy ass and small tits, just how I like them. I joked and said she's always welcome and that she's already been round for a drink with my wife, she looked me straight in the face and said it's not your wife I was asking for an invite from smiled and walked into her house .....

Will be getting that wine chilled !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck keep us updated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic